Isn't it about time to 1939 the fuck out of reddit?

isn't it about time to 1939 the fuck out of reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/61g6dn/we_rdota2_are_dying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump can go eat a bowl of eggs.

How amazing would it be to completely wipe their servers clean

Just memory hole the whole fucking dumpster fire all at once

thats not what I mean

Like literally annex them like poland

we have a front in /r/the_donald that we can use to our advantage. all we need to do is oust the mods as the fags they are and get them to step down one by one.

you again?

fucking bots reposting trash

sage

someone already posted this?

>he thinks reddit is redeemable

Hows your first day on Sup Forums going so far?

when did i say it was redeemable? Its land to be conquered and used to our advantage.

yes!

and this is not real life, we dont care about some idiots having the control of plebit, no one goes to war for that

its a huge resource for redpilling the masses, of course its important. why do you think shills browse it 24/7?

Reddit > Sup Forums

okay so a theoretical if this did happen
>op makes a raid thread
>not your personnel army
>bump
>404 or page 10

We're also here you know.

Can't stop us from hating your Drumpf king, we're running the Internet now.

I don't give a fuck what happens on reddit. They can have all the diversity and multiculturalism they want. I just don't want them pushing their faggotry here.

It's the same way I feel about Germany and Sweden.

Reddit hides any threads from The_Donald that would make it to the front page. It's happened numerous times.

The worst part about being Canadian is that you think posting like that is funny.
You're going to die in a country you don't own because your leaders sold it while you pretended that having an ironic laugh about the state of world affairs. You'll be beaten in your nursing home for the color of your white skin.
Also Trailer Park Boys isn't funny.

Here's an idea.

>Create a new subreddit
>Have everyone on Sup Forums create a reddit account and subscribe to it
>Post redpills
>Have everyone upvote
>Front page

Mods will probably remove the subreddit from r/all, so we just repeat

They also deflate sub and active user numbers to present the illusion that it's smaller than it is.

Reddit needs to go the way of Digg, and Voat isn't cutting it.

This is pretty much how The Donald started.

true

so do it again, until they censor that subreddit too.

What's the point? I could see doing something like this when the mods are at least neutral, but they're openly hostile to Trump. Even if we "succeed", the mods will just force in admins that ban people for saying kike or nigger.

whats ironic, is that this has strangled so many other communities in the process

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/61g6dn/we_rdota2_are_dying/

this is a post from one of the larger video game subreddits, and it shows that ever since the new algorithims and front page manipulation meant to curb r_thedonald was put in place, the sub has lost half its traffic

>tfw ShareBlue takes over Reddit AFTER the election

>driving a massive millenial turnout to the pools

Kinda like when they succeeded in doing so for Hillary.

Oh wait.

the point would be to redpill the masses.

But I see the vocabulary of most Sup Forumsacks being a problem on Reddit, where even the slightest of racism is gunned down.

Idk man, but we should find a way to spread the red pill, and reddit seems like a good place to do that, it is one of the most visited sites in the US.

They're pushing for impeachment. They want to keep the fires healthily stoked. It's hard to tell if it's working since their astroturfing is so heavy that it drowns out organic discussion in favor of making their narrative seem commonplace.

we need to harness that hidden anger in the reddit community

It would be mutually beneficial to both parties if reddit is under Sup Forums occupation.

If we can gain control somehow we can change the algorithm back. They would be able to have their website back from these leftist shills who are ruining their communities.

We could even put in a political opt-out feature or something so people who don't wish to be involved don't need to see any political subreddits on the front page if they don't want to.

we would get to post our red-pills and get them to a wider audience since reddit is a perfect platform for red-pilling unsuspecting normies.

What are you talking about? In what scenario could we hijack reddit and change their algorithms?

I want to know if an AI is telling them dankmemes type subreddits have a good effect or if its just pure cargo cultism. Thoughts?

thats just wishful thinking in all honesty. but if we could somehow overthrow the current admins then it would help us as well as the people who just want to play fucking videogames without having an agenda shoved down their throats.

It'll never happen. The problem is the owners of the site, not just a few rogue moderators.

the site losing half its traffic means there is no hidden anger

normies are just straight up leaving the site and just going back to facebook and twitter

the new features and algorothims killed reddit, its going the way of its predecessor digg

owned by jews, like fucking everything.

best to ignore it.

>going on reddit for any reason

tfw Reddit is the only decent place to discuss my nipponese video games

But Sup Forums won't discuss the mobile video Jew and there are some good ones out.

They had to literally change how trending posts work to keep pro trump stuff off the front page. And the anti trumpers are only like 10k strong at best. Most of the site is indifferent and just go to whatever subreddit they go to and avoid the front page

TOTAL WAR

Yet the shitty anti Trump subreddits like /"r/esist", "/r/politics" and "tiny Trumps" are constantly pushed to the front page

Really gets the noggin joggin

>Playing mobage

>Trailer Park Boys isn't funny
Okay now I have to step in and say you're wrong. It's the best thing Canada has exported since Michael J Fox

For this to be a Mongolian Beef Recipe Sharing Imageboard, we are way better looking than fucking Reddit.

That site honestly looks like it was made before Y2K.

Who the fuck is "we"? Your little Antifa friends?

>hurr let's conquer e-land

Please kys

Hard to overstate how stupid the left is. Their plan for the future really is:

>People didn't know Trump was a racist/xenophobic/two-spiritphobic/cisheterofascocorporatist last time
>No one told them every day in every media outlet
>This time we'll tell them

It's like they've learned nothing at all. NOTHING.

Trailer Park Boys sucks, you moose loving faggot

>trailer park boys isn't funny
Look here guy, I agree with everything else you said, but I'm gonna need you to delet this.

The final fantasy mobages have been solid, except for All The Bravest. The new dissidia mobage should get a translation soon. But that's not really a discussion for this thread

all i want is reddit to be destroyed, and all redditors to be eaten by alligators.

>tiny Trumps
i think tiny trump is pretty cute but not as good as tiny putin

>young people

kek. I guess 25 is young to these fags?

19 and below are /ourguys/

oh no, a shitty website for normies is overrun by liberal faggotry

whatever shall we do

they think theyre combatting fascism by silencing dissenting opinions on a discussion board or whatever reddit is.. what fucking retards

Just so I have this right...

They are bragging that they have taken over an echo chamber they already owned?

>isn't it about time to 1939 the fuck out of reddit?

It is liberal. It will die on it's own.

>leftists lost so hard they desperately grasp for any form of control
>all they have is shitposting and aren't even good at it

WE ARE THE BUSHMEN THEY ARE THE BABOON WE GIVE THEM SALT UNTIL WE FIND WATER

wow the left is so peaceful i love it

r/The_Donald is our Sudetenland. And it's time we reached an amicable, peaceful, mutually beneficial compromise with the Admins at Reddit for them to give back a portion of the site to it's rightful owners. We only do this because we want to protect our people who now reside there.

They are openly harassed, taunted, bullied and denied the ability to live true to their religion and customs.

We will come as liberators, not invaders.

It's decided.
We will take back plebbit for our race.

This.

You simply trash the site. Fucking ruin it.

When confronted, tell them all they need to do is hand over control of large amounts of the site to Sup Forums, and that we're only assisting our oppressed fellow Sup Forumsacks who are striking back against the repressive regime currently running the site. We're there to HELP.

We only want to annex large chunks of the site to PROTECT everyone from further strife.

Yeah like five times already.

Exactly, the way comments and responds are set up is atrocious.

It's obly good when you want or need a quick run down or info, but little voices get silenced in the end.

Does Tiny Trump have ties with Tiny Putin?

What kind of niggery is this?

It's not, it's "why isn't bernie winning" all over again.

yes but it's tiny

>You'll be beaten in your nursing home for the color of your white skin.

You don't understand,implying he won't enjoy it is actually the most offensive part of your statement for him.

And they'll be so confused when 2018 rolls around and they get obliterated in the midterms. Just like they were confused that comrade sanders wasn't as popular as they thought
. In the grand scheme of things, reddit means absolutely nothing.

Normies are absolutely fed up with politics right now. Go talk to some and you'll see. They're not #resist-ing, they're pissed off that they can't even buy a box of cereal without this shit bombarding them.

Didn't this already happen with Bernie though?

I'm convinced intelligence agencies and other contracted agents use canadian proxies just to derail threads more easily.

Let them clap like retards.
It's good to see young idiots looking at politics. Hopefully they waste their vote on something retarded. They learn their lesson. We move on as a nation.
Simple as that.

No. He sold a home to a wealthy Russian in 2010. That's their entire argument.

I have a prediction for 2020.

I think they're going to fall for their own narrative and think that literally anyone can beat Trump. Then they'll choose someone totally retarded like Chelsea Clinton and get BTFO again.

I hate that ugly butter toothed bitch

What's funny is that most average reddit dwellers don't even like this anti-trump spam. Most of them go there to see pictures of cute cats, not political propaganda.

Most are just college kids that want to see AMA's from their loser ass washed up celebs