>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZnRe6e20xE
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/26/dems-make-strategic-healthcare-plan-for-2018-sanders-will-lead-on-single-provider-proposal/#more-130527
youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=h2vW-rr9ibE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOVEMENT

YOU CANT RUN

Thanks for baking tonight

This eternally BTFO the freedumb cuckus

what is a woo?

Real awoo hours

MONDAY SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then participate in a roundtable with women small business owners. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The President will then sign bills.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in a roundtable with women small business owners

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs bills

PRESS BRIEFING

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

TLDR: BUSINESS MEETING, SPICING, BILLS SIGNED, TILLERSON LUNCH

SUPPORT THE FREEDOM CAUCUS.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ask a guy who's sleepy and ready for night night anything.

ITT:
FREEDOM CAUCUS ARE TRAITORS!!
REEEE!!!!

What is A. Leppo doing now? Haven't heard from him in a while.

My pleasure.

How soon will you go nn?

A polish one is needed now

Any idea what bills are on his desk?

What are you going to fall asleep to and why is it Brian Eno

youtube.com/watch?v=mZnRe6e20xE

REAL HOURS

HAVE BEGUN

>Haven't heard from him in a while.
and you wont for another 4 years
There's a reason other parties don't win

Dems Make Strategic Healthcare Plan for 2018 – Sanders Will Lead on “Single-Provider” Proposal…

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/26/dems-make-strategic-healthcare-plan-for-2018-sanders-will-lead-on-single-provider-proposal/#more-130527

>As ObamaCare explodes, the factional >infighting between the purists in Hillary’s >Favorite Republican Caucus and various >GOPe proposals will continue. Directly into >this void of leadership will flow the single >provider plan, just as the Democrats and the >coordinated media messaging tell the >American electorate the solution is right there:
>
>“Medicare for all”.

Sorry, forgot to look it up. Let me see if that info is around.

1 or 2 pillows?

Probably getting high as a kite in the back of a VW van somewhere in Cali.

He's entered into hibernation until 2020.

STAND WITH TRUMP
ANYONE WHO TAKES UMBRAGE WITH THIS TWEET IS A SHILL

PRESS S
TO SWEAR LOYALTY TO PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Are you glad the health care bill is dead?

Freedom cucks will block
>healthcare
>tax reform
>The Wall
What else? We already know the lolbertarians hate white people. What other pro-white agendas will they block during the Trump era?

>There's a reason other parties don't win

The mathematics behind first past the post?

Probably 10 minutes or so. Going to get real /comfy/ with my pupper and kitty.

No music. Currently writing notecards for an exam.

S

I'm looking for the video game pic with Trump. Two ladies standing over the "gaming" board, with short men running all over. Circles over their heads? Had it on an open tab and it 404ed. Must not have saved.
My favorite graphic.

if you lover donald trump listen to this song

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

Watch the two autists change tactics

STFU

Got a $1200 tax refund. What buy? I was thinking a gaming system or a cruise

>Paul Ryan and GOP leadership crafted a bad healthcare bill for a variety of reasons
>The first phase was flat out terrible, but paved the way to a good bill two phases later
>Paul Ryan did not work with the entire House GOP in the crafting of this bill
>This bill was REVILED by most everyone, especially here and other Pro Trump communities because of just how stupid the first phase was
>Ryan then told Trump that the votes were in the bag
>When it was looking like the votes weren't there, Trump burned political capital trying to get the votes
>The bill had to be scrapped, thus causing the GOP to suffer a large, albeit short term defeat

While the HFC DOES deserve blame, so does Ryan/GOPe for making the damn thing. While we should keep an eye on HFC, since they are (supposedly, I haven't seen a source of anything yet) are against the Tax Reform and The Wall, but to shift the blame of this healthcare gaffe onto them is misguided.

And constantly saying things like "Freedom Cuckus BTFO!" 10 times a thread and rehashing the same images every thread aren't going to have people join your side. you're going to end up looking like that guy who posts "Trump should use Fed Notes to pay for the infrastructure plan!" and the like

if you love trump then listen to this song about burning shia le cuck

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

SS

save it

Pressing S is to spit on their grave, not swear loyalty.

1. A memory foam pillow.

Is there anybody who isn't? Ryan is a snake who should never be trusted.

>tfw

the cruise will be disappointing in the end
Go with the gaming rig

S
>S

Ok, no more please.

I'm tired of your shit, sleepy poster.
Stop being low energy.

Did you complete your shrine yet?

hours awoo

We need to start having that in the OP or something. We need to talk about what's going to be becoming law soon.

REAL KEK HOURS
NIGHTTIME IS BEST TIME FOR MEME MAGICKS TO BE SPAWNED

Nice Trips you got there.
But seriously Donald, the tax returns.

I'd rather they take their time and figure out how to fix it instead of rushing something out just to remove it. Besides, there's no point on staying on the same subject and waste time when other things need to get done.
>tax reform
>the Wall
>job growth
Right now we need to establish border security and economic recovery, then everything else will fall in place.

Well consider it spitting on the graves of Trump's enemies. Are you an enemy?

You're a fucking total retard for using a double headed eagle as an OP pic. Shows how little you know of Republicanism or Freedom in general. Fucking loser.

Trump is attacking both Ryan and the Freedom Caucus on Twitter. He's using the threat of working with the Democrats as a club against the Freedom Caucus. After Congress gets beat up back in their districts over the April recess, and after Gorsuch is confirmed, Trump will present his own healthcare bill and force Ryan and the FC, now weakened, to bend the knee. Then he will be acknowledged by all as God-Emperor.

It's as simple as this: neither side wants anything to get done. One side corporate donors wants single payer government healthcare and the other side ostensibly wants full on corporate monopoly - but really might just be hardliners trying to make sure nothing gets done until single payer.

KEK IS DEAD

S

AWOO

>tfw I want to sleep but can't

she's so goddamn hot. and she's probably why i get such a hardon for hallie jackson

A

From Previous Thread:

Mark Meadows says the tax plan does not have to be revenue neutral. The only way to get permanent tax reform instead of having to resign every couple years is to have tax reform be revenue neutral. Otherwise, this will be the Bush tax cuts again and again.

Also on the wall: A user mentioned that the Freedom Caucus member that was on Fox today (Jim Jordan) said he was "supportive" of the wall. Again, this is totally misleading of their position! The Freedom Caucus are vehemently against raising the debt ceiling, which is required to fund the wall! Democrats will not support it, requires full R support, which Freedom Caucus have been unwilling to give!

And on Obamacare: The constantly say they want to "repeal and replace " Obamacare, but they have no real plan! Trump gave them major concessions in the negotiations to get them on board, but they wanted more and did not care about the Moderate Rs! They could have accepted the wins they had, and made the rest of Trumps agenda much easier. Instead, they fucked everything up out of "principle" (and Koch Brother money).

That is why I am upset and letting Anons here know! But I am constantly slandered as a shill.

GLORY

FUCKING

I'm not sleepytime poster, I just like the comfy.

Kinja is in the OP at the top which has most information. I will see what else is up since bills are not specific there.

I want a unilateral crowned monarchy republic.

Did Rick Wifeson make a fool of himself again?

I want to sleep but it's only three

I had a feeling they didnt care when Obamacare implodes. It was designed to fail so they think they can usher in single payer. Text book communist manifesto. Create chaos only to ride in later as a savior. This is why commies need to be crushed.

It is settled. The freedom caucus is the enemy.

>DRUMPFS presidency is VERY low impact
>Drumpf hasn't done anything!
Uh, sweetie.

I thought it was momiji inabashiri. Unless yamaguchi is a reference to the initial nationalist that purged that filthy commie.

>Bernie
>literal commie
>leading anything

S

The raising of the debt ceiling is currently required to have our government function. So there will be strong bipartisan support for that.

Yeah the tax cuts can't be revenue neutral until we cut things like obama care. So get over it

When my audit is finished

Oh honey bun..

Otoya Yamaguchi was the assassin.

Hard to say what his plan was. He announced on twitter that "Kek will die tonight on 60 Minutes", but the episode had literally nothing to do with kek or Sup Forums or Sup Forums or anything like that. It did briefly feature the author of Baboon Brainwaves, but he was just talking about himself.

F

FOR KILL FASCIST SCUM

T. LIBERTARIANS

Oh snookie bear....

KEK has reincarnated again

this is exactly how I remember November 8th, 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=h2vW-rr9ibE

>tfw Trump orders his own IRS to extend the audit

But seriously, none of your damn business

Hey /ptg/ what's the deal with Kushner and the new office before I read the (((media's))) take on it?

I relive it daily

not an argument. and completely irrelevant. What else you got?

>Baboon Brainwaves