Puerto Rico's Status

Do you guys think Puerto Rico should become a state, an independent nation, or remain a territory? Or should it just become a Trump golf resort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ud_Ig5Lu3Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take all the white ricans put them on the mainland, put all the niggers on the island and observe from pay per view tv.

Independent nation. Aren't you guys voting to become a state because you full of debt? Corrupt 3rd world shithole. You need a Pinochet.

state imo

How about they get independence, but all Puerto Ricans in the U.S. that haven't had family living there permanently since the early 70's have to go back to their hell hole island?

>white ricans

It should become a crater.

Deport illegals to Puerto.

Commit mass suicide.

I don't want it, or the people.

Puerto Ricans are just black Mexicans. It's an awful mix.

send em' all to Cuba so they could feel the wrath of modern-day communism

The territory status is bullshit and unsustainable.

You guys either need to be a state or GTFO.

america is already brown enough

No Australia will become our 51st state

>white ricans
TAKE IT BACK.

WE MAY NOT BE """"white""" BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE MAJORITY EUROPEAN ANCESTRY!

>Take it back

You have to go back.

They may be like Unicorns, rare, but I think their might be a few.

>literally US citizens
>literally have contributed more to American society than niggers and spics
>literally come from a tiny as fuck tropical island
>literally were a group of people annexed by the US from Spain yet still acclimated and contributed well enough
>literally

You have to go back. Contributing more than niggers doesn't make you white.

No more spics in the US. It can be used as a penal colony or to test dangerous diseases if you really wan to though.

>Puerto Ricans
>spics
choose 1

>Black Mexicans

They're not Indios and most of them are not that black. Island Puerto Rican's probably are the whitest demographic in Latin America besides Argentina or Uruguay.

We should test nuclear weapons there.

The only White ones are the really rich ones in the gated communities.
>le everyone with a spaniard 5x great grandpa is white

>spot the spic

if you know one of these savages they literally act like niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ud_Ig5Lu3Uo

OP here. Puerto Ricans are pretty fucking bluepilled and don't give a shit about status, they just care about solving the debt crisis as soon as possible. Also white ricans are a thing, especially those mixed with mainland Americans.

niggers are niggers no matter what language they speak

>real estate is as bad as haiti

>people not actually american

>drunk, gambling degenerates

>no economy to speak of

trump resorts/prisons/strip mines maybe?

should just be a feudal colony

OP here is for statehood. Independence would be nice for ideological reasons, but a postcolonial tailspin of genocide and oppression is best to be avoided. Territorial status is ambiguous and unsustainable

Independence. You would be wildly out of line demographically and economically with any other state. Unnecessary burden on us economically as a territory. Zero reason you shouldn't be your own country.

OP here. Guys, PR only has a few actual niggers. Unlike whitey we fucked 'em all and made spics (or Island niggers, as I like to call ourselves).

You would create a mess if you entered the union. Mississippi is the poorest state and you are insanely poorer than them.

What makes the US work is that all the states are relatively equal. You'll just com in and vote for turbogibs. You become by far the weakest chain. There's zero benefit to having you as a state.

Spent a year in Ponce and 2 in Spain.

I love both places. I consider you both white with tans.

>Unlike whitey we fucked 'em all

This is what separates man from beast.

Hawaii was very small and poor before they were admitted to the union as well.

Only if they kick Melbourne out first. The last thing we need is another San Francisco.

Just keep Puerto Rico as it is.

I find it comical to see their retardation live, due to our various bomb testing in their "country".

TBF PR was never white. Spaniards were basically Moor Jews, so why the hell not bang queenz.

Lol there's no bomb testing on the island since Roosevelt Roads closed.

Good point but Hawaii shouldn't be a state either, it should be a territory like Puerto Rico. The logistical advantage of Hawaii is too great to make the two completely equatable.

Also Puerto Rico has a larger population and would be a bigger player than Hawaii in affairs.

>Or should it just become a Trump golf resort?

I thought that was its current status

We just bailed them out and the vast majority of them are on welfare. They add nothing and only take. On average they are not very smart. I'd prefer we got rid of them as a territory as they are only a drain on our tax dollars