"Female orgasm" nothing more than a by-product or male orgasms

Supporters of the byproduct theory liken the female orgasm to male nipples [source: Yoder]. As fetuses develop, all are outfitted with the anatomical precursors to nipples, although they only offer a direct reproductive advantage to women for feeding their babies. But since that's such a favorable trait, evolution didn't go to the painstaking trouble of weeding nipples out of the male population. In other words, men have nipples because women do. Likewise, clitoral and penile tissues are borne of the same embryological stuff, developing into one or the other once biological sex traits set in. The hooded glans, packed with 8,000 nerve endings, is just the visible tip of the internal clitoral structure that extends up and around the vagina and engorges during arousal much like the penis [source: Gonzalez]. Therefore, female orgasms could exist because that clitoral anatomy was under no evolutionary pressure to disappear.

>health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/sexuality/orgasm4.htm

Thoughts?

If you let all those sexual urges pile up, you will spontaneously piss yourself. Fact.

Masturbate routinely.

I think it is to do with males having nipples because females need them, or you could say the species needs them. In order for males to be without nipples, there would be a cumbersome difference between men and women, so its simply left as a byproduct on males. Humans might not have developed to the current state if there were some drastic difference between men and women.

Same with orgasms. The species needs them, or rather it works very effectively, so the species is not going to make a sacrifice to both genders to eliminate something pretty trivial in females.

As to why men have nipples, it probably has something to do with fetus development. What worked still works. Male nipples never got in the way, male and female both have them while in fetus development, by the time it makes sense to drop nipples the fetal development has already gone too far for easy removal, successful peoples birthed and the chain was never broken. Poof, male nipples.

all foetus start as female and half get the male upgrades... women are the base

so male orgasm would be a by product of the female orgasm

we orgasm because it helps drive us to fuck each other which make babies \\

not sure what all this other shit you are talking about is though...

Lol. More evolutionary fairytales.

That seam in the middle of your ballsack is nothing more than the byproduct of when your vagina closed up in the womb. In conclusion, OP is a fag.

Last time I fucked my girl she said she lost count of how many she came, what are you talking about retarded OP?

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? OP IS A FAGGOT. SAGED.

No, the vulva is a embryonic penis template

Yes, the clitoris is a penis.

>we orgasm because it helps drive us to fuck each other which make babies

Except that's not really needed. In nature copulation is forced.

>studies prove female orgasms increase fertility
>are largely psycho-stimulated

>>studies prove female orgasms increase fertility

No they don't. Upsuck theory is long debunked.

Face it, "female orgasms" are analogous to "male nipples".

woah for real? I thought i was the only one who had that...

What part of saging do you not understand, newfaggot? You think we don't see your retardation? OP is a shll and you're bumping another slide thread. If you feel compelled to respond, because you have absolutely no self control and are hellbent on destroying the culture you are intruding on, at least type SAGE in the options.

>getting this mad over the fact that the clitoris is literally just a dick

>byproduct
Wrong
Nipples are temperature censors just like your ears and toes are
They still serve an important function

You're a faggot plebbit transplant. Go circle jerk in /b. Your thread has nothing to do with politics and all you've created is a slide thread. Go fuck yourself OP.

You have got to be joking

>a comes from b or a and b come from c, therefore a is b
sage indeed

Maybe I was amused by the conversation and for my own personal pleasure didn't sage.

I guarantee you have not been here long enough to call me a newfag.

Newfaggot.

More like:

A. becomes B. when fully developed, and A. has no function if it doesn't become B.

>german who disbelieves in evolution
I've seen it all

>$0.10 has been deposited into your account

Okay. Not really political, but it makes sense.

How does this response make sense to a thread that would make a feminist red in the face with anger?

just fuck her hard even rape her. she will love it. don't think about her orgasm. she will get too many orgasms. if you think she won't like it.