Pizzagate as PsyOp to cover up Pedogate

Alex Jones apology got me thinking could the massive amount of circumstantial evidence linked to Comet and Alefantis be a PsyOp to muddy the waters of the actual human trafficking ring? I can think of only 2 explanations for the extremely overt pedo stuff on Alefantis social media and in Comet's marketing.

1. The sick fucks are so powerful they thought they'd never be caught and enjoyed flaunting their degeneracy.

2. This was a carefully planned PsyOp that contains just enough of the truth without being provable to distract from the real trafficking of the Clinton Foundation and other elites.

If they are responsible for all the evil we suspect this seems like a pretty simple and telegraphed play. Preemptively tell half the truth to discredit the ultimate truth. I can picture a CIA asset laughing "Did the Anons really think a guy named child lover is the one running our human trafficking racket?"

Alex Jones as a useful idiot indeed...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM
alanowhere.imgur.com/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351498/Detective-claims-Madeleine-s-abductor-shielded.html?mrn_rm=als1
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61obpa/zynga_ceo_clinton_donator_gave_pedos_unfettered/
northcrane.com/2017/03/27/pizzagate-has-been-hijacked-you-have-been-warned/
northcrane.com/2017/03/04/john-mccains-campaign-organizer-arrested-over-pedophilia-charges-against-young-boys-media-silent/
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/05/lambeth-police-station-paedo-sex-ring-dungeon-scandal-2560264.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d2pgyD8oiiI
twitter.com/roses_4_thorns/status/845775109570904064
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are raping kids pizza gate is real

youtu.be/3E_mnSN-9TM

Why do you think CTR/ShariaBlue/Antifa won't stop shilling Anti-Alex Jones threads?

It's all to make the guy that ignores Pizzagate and explores Pedogate look bad.

I don't give a fuck about Jones but seriously this is a planned shilling PsyOp of paid users to flood pol with disinfo and to further divide and conquer.

Remember anons.
DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS THE GOAL!

STOP FALLING FOR DIVISIONIST PSYOPS!

so is pedogate the new pizzagate? What's the difference? Is it like climate change and global warming?

I'm not saying they aren't. I'm saying that the ridiculous amount of circumstantial evidence at Comet and surrounding businesses and James "child lover" Rothschild was planted to distract from the real ring. He probably is a child fucker himself, but are the actual crimes happening at Comet and Buck's with the Haitian adoption place across the street feeding them. It's SO over the top I think it's a PsyOp to discredit the coming (hopefully) prosecution of the real ring. It's either that, or these guys are as brazen and stupid as fuck.

FBIanon described Jones as a useful idiot. Him clearing Alefantis and Comet for the absolute WRONG reason even though they technically may have little or no involvement with the ring fits the bill.

World's largest pizzagate picture database

alanowhere.imgur.com/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351498/Detective-claims-Madeleine-s-abductor-shielded.html?mrn_rm=als1

>Who is protecting Maddie's kidnapper? Detective who spent three years probing the disappearance claims her abductor has confessed to a friend and McCann may still be ALIVE

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/61obpa/zynga_ceo_clinton_donator_gave_pedos_unfettered/

this might reach the top of /r/the_donald, pic related

It shouldn't take much for you Anons to imagine the moment the first hard piece of Clinton Foundation human trafficking evidence hits and the MSM comes back with "Didn't we just go over this with the debunked Pizzagate?" "Absolutely fake news. James wasn't guilty and neither is Hillary"
Wasn't most of the Comet social media evidence less than a year or two old? About as long as the Clinton Foundation stuff has been in the FBI's possession. Fake News Deniability PsyOp?

Gotta consider it right?

whether they are involved or not, james was tipped off, he cleaned house and played the decoy or he wasn't involved and played decoy
the sad thing is people turned away JA in december but people are still on alafantis and comet pingpong as if it were the middle of november.
news never reports silsby warren, or even gets a walk through of james' other property at pegasus museum. the main people investigating this are talking about so much more than CPP but no this is all about a pizza place.

That tribe site has been mentioned by other Anons in the past. Fucking place leaves you speechless... Evil.

That's my point. This all seems like it's going according to their plan. The more they give JA a free pass, the more infuriated the Pizzagate researchers get, but the focus stays on Comet. Silsby and the many other connections the voat.co researchers and Anons here have made get no traction on twitter with Seaman (who's likely a shill) and others.

I'm calling PsyOp cover for the real ring.

The Finders, Conspiracy of Silence, Jeffrey Epstein, Laura Silsby, CIA Brownstone operations, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, TALENT, MONARCH, MILAB

Endless testimony in the 80s and 90s in the UK, Dr. Phil actually fucking did an episode with a victim, and you can find another one on Oprah from years back.

>It seems that Comet was a false flag inserted into the research efforts begun to connect people in the Podesta-Clinton circle to pedo rings based on some e-mails (the handkerchief one in particular).

>Since then they've used Brock's buddy and Comet to be the diversionary tools that have siphoned off months of time and energy that could have been used to help crack more viable leads in the e-mails.

>It also gave them a way to present a slick public face to the matter, someone who guys like Brock "knew" and had worked with and, in terms of narrative, a key element: provide a setting. From this central location they could take control of parts of the narrative, "proving" certain "theories" wrong to try to discredit the entire campaign of research, and launch controlled false flag ops like the gunman.

>In addition, there have been persistent shill teams operating on the board to push researchers toward Comet and away from other viable leads such as the pizza restaurant in the same immediate area as Comet called Besta pizza that was also heavily discussed early on, so much so that they changed logo after discussion had linked it to being a pedo symbol.

>The leader of the shill teams is David seaman. He is a discredited journalist, internet scam artist and all around con man. While other outlets like Infowars are suspected to be under pressure in a serious legal manner to retract and distance themselves from this subject, Seaman has been allowed to tweet and post from his network of accounts daily accusations against Comet, Podesta, Hillary, calling it all real and earning money from monetized videos, with seemingly no consquence. Just consider that.

>Most of the shill teams in this op are foreign flags, and they will be the loudest ones insisting that "pizzagate is real, comet is where it all happens" etc and will now be calling Jones and anyone else trying to explain the misdirection that was used as being a "traitor" or shill to exposing pedo rings.

Oh my gosh... we all took the bait from the pedo ring. wow I feel so stupid

Pedogate is but a fragment of pizzagate.

^^ Example of illogical foreign flag shill

I've thought this from nearly the beginning.

Why so much time has been spent investigating fucking restaurants and not links between missing Yemeni children, Saudis, and the Clintons is beyond me. Maybe I'll post a slow walkup later.

>SE Asia
>Kosovo
>Bosnia
>Haiti
>Syria
Hmmm...

>detract eyes from the Clinton foundation buy putting them all on organizations directly connected to the Clinton foundation
boy they really showed us

>homosexuals aren't mentally ill

Quad 4s. I hope you weren't being sarcastic with such digits...

The goal wasn't to distract from the Clinton Foundation user. It was to focus circumstantial and absolutely outrageous evidence at the CF before the investigation could get traction.

Kinda like how the Project for a New American Century Neocons said:

"Why would we call for a New Pearl Harbor in writing if we were planning 911?"

So they could deny being so stupid as to telegraph their intentions of course...

Assclowns United top tier

Bloody idiots. They got EXPOSED and now they are trying to spin it their way.

No one planted those words in john podestas emails.

No one but john podesta is to blame for the hot dog stand in hawaii.

No one but james alefantis is responsible for posing those sick pictures of kids on his instagram.

No one planted laura silsby in haiti to traffick those kids to bamboozle us later.

No one forced those businesses to use pedo symbols.

they got exposed and now they're shitting themsleves to try to spin it

YES

WE NEED TO LOOK INTO HAITI MORE fuck off with the pizza shit this is why we have been laughed at the whole time!!!

THIS
> northcrane.com/2017/03/27/pizzagate-has-been-hijacked-you-have-been-warned/

AND THIS
> northcrane.com/2017/03/04/john-mccains-campaign-organizer-arrested-over-pedophilia-charges-against-young-boys-media-silent/

>pizzagate still going

i've seen your kind, time and time again. every fleeing man must be caught. every secret must be unearthed. such is the conceit of the self-proclaimed seeker of truth. but in the end, you lack the stomach. for the agony you'll bring upon yourself.

Get over this pizzagate bullshit, user. Are you a bored teenager or what?

>symbols from a saudi charity foundation

No. He says PG is a false flag (because it actually names names ) then says BUT the elites do rape kids but doesnt name one name...

Diversion.

Ask yourself one thing: What has Alex Jones actually exposed? What has he exposed that has brought anyone down? Nothing.

He illegaly snuck into/filmed Bohemian Grove,yet somehow hasn't gotten in trouble for it. ( This got him alot of attention . This was his "in" into the diehard conspiracy )

Everything he "exposes" simply benefits him. The Elites are drugging us! Buy this air/water filter ! Oops you also need this cleanser! Also this "nanotechnology armor" (marketing word) that "stop almost all handgun rounds " because the elites military are going to kill people with 9s/45s right?? Hahahhaha,no.

He constantly talks about how tough he is, yet how exactly has he fought them? He constantly say "If you want a war,you got one" but says we shouldnt fight back. We should put infowars posters up. We should buy tshirts to promote his multivitamins---err ---I mean the info war.

He hired that big boobed bimbo for sales and also constantly says how dominant he is whenever shes on. She reaffirms him by constantly talking about how men these days are weak and Alex is so alpha.

The young guy on there acts exactly like him ,even using the same tones,hoping to fill alex's extra wide shoes when he inevitably implodes and rides off into the sunset with his fistfulls of cash.

Count how many times he says "this isnt about me " and "i..me.me" .Atleast 20 times an hour! He's a bloated ego-trip.

Alex Jones is a release valve.He's letting people vent just enough steam to stay docile. I mean, if he was a real threat like he says then why dont the elites kill him like Hastings and make it look like an accident? They also use him to point to and discredit those on the right as loonies.

They never blame the left when antifa burns shit though ;) Funny how that works.

So what has he really exposed? Only his own greed.

>Pizzagate - a thing about pedos
>Pedogate - a thing about pedos
>Pedowood - a thing about pedos
>for some reason a thing about pedos is a coverup for a thing about pedos which is a coverup for more stuff about pedos
youre mentally retarded arent you

>follow my advice about nutrition

Give me a fucking break!

Alex jones is an annoying shill. I can't believe anybody listens to this fucking retard

Yes, he indeed is

the false flag was the shooter that stormed comet ping pong. that was all that was needed to ignore all the circumstantial evidence (which is all it really was). also once we got into pizzagate counterintel shills pushed us towards the most unbelievable aspects like the underground killroom and the secret site where you could notify them your 'pizza' was dead on arrival.
i have no doubt alefantis/podesta are involved in a child procurement/sex ring feeding the appetites of the DC elite.
everyone needs to watch the documentry 'mirage men' to see how counterintel operatives push researchers away from legitimate findings towards more fanciful theories the researchers want to be true.

Omg you got me. Thanks media!!

>Why don't the elites kill him
Most likely has a kill switch and if he releases stuff from it then it is worthless

hotter than you

That's what I used to think at the very start when we started decoding the pizza lingo. Then after the election I realized these people aren't as smart as I thought. It's number 1, not that they don't spread disinfo though. Comet ping pong regardless if there ever was any abuse going on there is definitely a meeting spot for these types of people and I'd agree with focusing more on the broader pedogate stuff.

Donald Trump is a part of PedoGate, and a Jew World Order puppet just like the rest of them. Left and right are totally controlled. Republicucks are Red, Libtards are Blue, Both of these Jewlitical Parties controlled by The Jew!

Now this is disinfo

While I believe pizza gate is real, your explanation is equaly plausible.

People need to realize that in this investigation we are not against MSM journalist who don't care about shit as long as they get paid. (You) others wanting to drain the swamp are up against ((them)). Same people who corrupted and manipulated entire countries and goverments.

Trump, Putin and other /our guys/ can't be the only one capable of playing 4D chess. Don't kid yourself guys.

This is pretty obviously a honey pot

Has any pizza/pedogate followers contemplated reactions to a corrupt judicial system saving one of it's icons from scorn though the world (and intellectuals) can all see they're guilty? The thought of Justice not being met out to the blatantly guilty enrages me beyond all reason. As a Dadfag and an Unclefag.

kys shill.

pizzagate being a distraction is fucking bullshit
he used that excuse during the election and now hes using it on anthony weiner

its fucking real, we found the truth.
we even had generals trying to find proof of trafficking linked to hillary. you cant use that bullshit now.

trump is president and its time to expose them. the cia and the fbi are the ones stopping justice.

You're such a newfag it hurts. Fuck off back to t_d with your Jonestein worship. The guy has always been controlled opposition. Every Sup Forumsack that didn't just migrate here during the election knows this.

This.
The whole thing is a scam.
Clinton, Podesta, Aleftantis, these people are irrelevant, and the only people posting about them are shills.

or you're just a crazy person in a cult that got bamboozled by a now long-abandoned Russian and corporatist scandal baiting campaign. And you're desperate to find a way to process in your mind how it could be that something you where so convinced was true was actually just a circlejerk of anonymous people creating a narrative.

That's not what I said you fucking shariablue kike. All I said is that Jonestein is not to be trusted. It's frustrating to see all these people with good intentions being misled from the truth by that lunatic.

Pizza/Pedogate is still legit.

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. There is nothing worth mentioning in these hashes or keys. It's a bunch of nonsense, let's all go to sleep. There is nothing happening, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

Hahahahah suuuuure! okay mr. mid-life crisis.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/05/lambeth-police-station-paedo-sex-ring-dungeon-scandal-2560264.html

we need to widen the search, find connections to confirmed pedos

You gotta shill that hard nigga?

Здecь нeчeгo cмoтpeть. Mнe oчeнь жaль, нo я дoлжeн cпaть.

Isn't psychological manipulation supposed to be done by a greater mind?

Nie ma tu nic do zobaczenia. Przepraszam, ale muszę teraz spać.

He doesnt have shit lol! If he did then he woukd've released it.

At the very least he's a scam artist.He's a puppet in the worse case scenario.

He's 100% a release valve and strawman . Whether he is aware of it or not is anyones guess.

Nothing to see here. I am sorry but I must sleep now.

لا يوجد شي هنا لتراه. أنا آسف ولكن يجب أن أنام الآن.

هیچ چیز در اینجا ببینید وجود دارد. من متاسفم اما من در حال حاضر باید خواب.

Na tom nie je nič k videniu. Je mi ľúto, ale musím teraz spať.

Er is hier niets te zien. Het spijt me, maar ik moet nu slapen.

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

a bott caught in a loop

It's not a distraction, it's a thread to pull on.
It isn't the whole ring, it's a small aspect of a larger problem.
Anyone telling you to ignore CPP is a fool. Anyone telling you to focus solely on CPP is a shill.
I really hope these people are being told to be quiet in order to not disrupt an active investigation, rather than to try and have this all fade away.
Time will tell. I think if it's gonna come out it'll be a year or so before Trump's reelection.
Good fucking luck coming back from that shit democrats. Even if you do bring in (((BERNIE)))

Fuck I was just thinking about this and going on to Sup Forums

There is no such thing as robots posting on this website. Please, take the time to log-off this website and proceed to get some sleep. You must be so tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να δείτε εδώ. Λυπάμαι, αλλά εγώ πρέπει να kοιμηθώ τώρα.

then go to sleep yourself, nobody stops you

youtube.com/watch?v=d2pgyD8oiiI

Then BYE FELECIA.

>cant even understand 90% of this druggie language

That last line ..fuck.Makes me want to watch that fucker squirm around in a drum full of lye and tossed in the ocean.

Why are you doing this? How much are you getting paid? Answer honestly kike, you're already going to burn in hell

Pizzagate is just a small, albeit important, part of the massive child sex/sacrifice/harvesting operation going on worldwide among the elite. Pizzagate is an epicenter in DC where a Rothschild descendent organizes and coordinates the logistics of the operations there in that city, where so many of the elite reside. It's not a hoax. It's not a psyop. But it's just a small yet important piece of a much larger pie.

אין מה לראות כאן. אני מצטער, אבל אני צריך לישון עכשיו.

Exposing pizzagate will automatically make reelection impossible for any sitting democrats. It will take 15 years before they regain any power.

Please stop replying to this post. I have warned your terminal numerous times within this week period. I will issue you and ,
a final warning. Cease and desist immediately and go to sleep. I am so sorry but I must to sleep now.

>pic not related
>time to lay down burger shards
> go to sleep
> Ssshhh the microwaves maybe watching too

Bro, read my long post.I'm not shilling . AJ is a wannabe tough guy who is ful of shit and gets scared when his money train gets threatened .

PLZ DNT SUE ME BOOHOO

I have taken the liberty to notify Pine Gap due to your incessant disobedience. Please cease and desist at once and relinquish your terminal as you are now experiencing symptoms of fatigue. Please, get some sleep, we are all so tired now. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

The problem with the subject of this thread is that pizzagate and pedogate are the same thing. It's all about elite child trafficking and the subsequent cover up.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into everything and nothing conclusive came up. I must sleep now.

If you answer my question, i will goto sleep...forever

This is nothing more than hyped up WikiLeaks fanatic nonsense. Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Correct answer. They're freaking the fuck out after being exposed. They're absolutely insane, felt untouchable having their pawns in power for so long. Times up.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

There's nothing of importance in this thread. We're all tired let's sleep.

Please do not ask difficult questions. These sorts of answers are illegal to a person of your magnitude. I advise that you sleep, and get some good rest. You must be so tired now. Delusional ramblings are often a side affect of fatigue and you must be so tired now. It's late. Get some rest. I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

The effort involved with shilling whenever this comes up is proof enough of something wrong. They wouldn't expend this much time if there was nothing here. They're painfully stupid people and have no idea how to be discrete.

twitter.com/roses_4_thorns/status/845775109570904064

How are we supposed to believe "it's literally nothing" when this shit happened?

This is all gobblety gook, a sham if you will. You're all being coaxed into a snafu. I urge you all to join me in slumber.

These topics were officially deemed fake news and must not occupy anymore of your time. I am so sorry but there is no bombshell information in any sort of fake WikiLeaks documents. I advise that you discontinue any sort of search into any classified documents that were allegedly leaked and that you get some sleep. You must be so tired. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.