How do you think the meeting went?

How do you think the meeting went?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Merkel was probably awkward as fuck

Bad

Trump handed her an invoice for US nato contributions.

PAY INTEREST

what a stupid headline.

>Merkel
>leader of the free world

So triggered.
But okay american liberals. If she is the leader now then Gay Marriage is illegal. Marijuana is illegal. And the free world is officially christian.

My new screenshot program leaves some terrible compression artifacts.

No that is just her face.

>Rubin was born on March 28, 1960 into a Jewish family in New York City,

>free world
>even free to rape
Wtf i love Merkel now

It's pretty much irrelevant on Merkel's end. I imagine Trump got a better idea of how easy or difficult she will be to work with, but her opinion of him will not change no matter how many meetings she has. She will try to always be as difficult to work with as possible and virtue signal at every opportunity.

Also
>white-hating, suicidal, German, Communist is the West's last hope

uh huh

that article triggered my autism so hard i howled at the top of my lungs while biting my arm till it bled.
I hate hate HATE when these kikes write their garbage opinion pieces like they its fact

>Germany
>free
>can get arrested for raising your arm to a certain angle
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

she got cucked hard. begged him for a handshake during the photo shooting so she could pretend that they are totally friends and he eventually gave him and remembered his good manners around her - he just ignored her.

she's gonna have a hard time around Trump because she is used to over-civilized cucks who would rather sacrifice their country than show "bad manners"

> legalized rape
Is Merkal the ultimate men's rights activist?

Watching Trump win wouldn't have been even half as satisfying without all these smug assholes being so fucking sure that he won't and never missing an opportunity to publish their opinion.

>The leader of the free world

Fuck this cunt
How are my German brothers out there doing by the way?

Cucking germany

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

>smug as fuck headline
>(((((Goldstien)))))
TRIGGERED

Krauts told PAY DENBTS NOW. Merkel bends over

>Goldstein

Big surprise

Yeah he btfo'd her hard, she will never recover

kek

>Bulgaria having no idea what it's talking about
Shocking. He shook her hands at the beginning and end, because that is common decency. He did not shake her hand when she asked him to be a little monkey and play along with her propaganda shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU

I hate her so much

>Shaking hands on demand
>Trump usually avoids handshakes because he is disgusted of bacteria and shiet
Shocker, really

Whatever helps you sleep at night

>Rubin

Not even surprised anymore.

Do you guys want to actually know what the handshake shit was about?
See when it comes to handshakes one person always looks stronger. Psychologically we think the person who has the hand in the front as the stronger person.
And all politicians know that and if they have the chance they position themselves in a way that makes it more likely for them to "win". Watch any meeting between world leaders and you can see it in their eyes how they already plan it.

Now to Trump refusing Merkel's handshake. Watch the video. Trump was probably going to shake her hand before. But look at Merkel. She leans forward positioning her hands as close towards Trump as possible on a chair without looking too weird. If they were to shake hands Merkel would've won because she would've lead and he would've needed to follow unless Trump almost jumped out of his chair to shake her hand. They can't seem desperate to "win" the handshake you see.

Him just ignoring her was fucking genius and he won in the end.

Are those guys even human?

>(((Rubin)))

Of fucking course