The year of Happenings

I believe this year a lot of big things will happen, as to what I dont know. It might be biblical events being prophecized, or the elite trying to reanact the prophecies like it seems they like to do.

Even if not the end, this year shit will go down.
We have in the jewish calender the year 5777
Biblical events tend to happen in a 50 year cycle (Jubilee) ending on xx17 and xx67 in our calender which again is this year.
There is talk about the Antichrist being supposed to come back at the year 5777 of the jewish calender (would have to look up for a good source on that one)
Then there is this part in the bible
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

In generall a lot of the prophecies of the endtimes already happened in the last 70-80 year, and the bible mentions that when you see the signs that the end will come in a lifetime, probably meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=JDWXm_73Jws
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/
youtube.com/user/henryporter2/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=3ckLaIcMGEo
youtube.com/watch?v=byAoFbA6cr8
youtube.com/watch?v=A2IkxmwkayM
youtube.com/watch?v=K2JsYo-4DJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first horserider rider of the apocalypse, the one with the crown and a bow on a white horse. a king, and warrior shining bright. or maybe a führer (crown), that fought in 1 wordlwar (warrior/the bow) and did nothing wrong (white horse).
The second horserider that takes the peace of the earth, WW2, and since then an endless series of proxywars and (((military conflicts)))
The third horserider, the one with the scale, usury. we have constant inflation. ressource are plenty, and yet people starve and die of sickness we have more than enough medicine for.
The next one will be death...

Putting the 7 Trumpets in context of events
youtube.com/watch?v=dN2c_uHJROQ

So I dont believe this year is the end, but we are entering the final stages of it as it seems.
Furthermore the 57777777 get (7 times the 7) also fits in the year 5777 which would be this one. Will this year come the big revelation?

We have another decade of happenings until things calm down. It'll get a lot worse before it gets better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strauss–Howe_generational_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

pic related:
tl;dr: company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when a big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

interesting. first time i hear about that theory. will have to look into the documentary later. im watching 1-2 videos and after that i need sleep

moon aligns on september 22nd will align with bowling green
>trump mentions he is survailed seemingly without reason
>days later vault 7 leak shows CIA survailes each and everyone through everything connected to the internet

>trump mentions "what happened last night in sweden" when nothing was
>next night riots break out

>some trump associate talks about bowling green massacre
>???

Shameless selfbump

some user had the idea to listen to the song from youtube.com/watch?v=JDWXm_73Jws
0:55 there is danger in the summer moon above
this line struck me as odd

other than that it seems to just be some song about good bye and hopefully meeting again. maybe some era will end they have to say good bye? i dont know, is far fetched

the ~3,5 years fit the story of the women
>6The woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for one thousand two hundred sixty days.
1260 days after the birth

The eclipse is supposed to appear under the St. Louis arch. These are the lyrics to "When the Saints Go Marching In", recorded by Louis Armstrong on May 13, 1938. I think they allude to what is to come.

We are traveling in the footsteps
Of those who've gone before
But we'll all be reunited (but if we stand reunited)
On a new and sunlit shore (then a new world is in store)

Oh when the Saints go marching in
When the Saints go marching in
O Lord, I want to be in that number

And when the sun refuses to shine
And when the sun refuses to shine

When the moon turns red with blood
When the moon turns red with blood

On that hallelujah day
On that hallelujah day

O when the trumpet sounds the call
O when the trumpet sounds the call

Some say this world of trouble
Is the only one we need
But I'm waiting for that morning
When the new world is revealed

When the revelation comes
When the revelation comes

When the rich go out and work
When the rich go out and work

When the air is pure and clean
When the air is pure and clean

When we all have food to eat
When we all have food to eat

When our leaders learn to cry
When our leaders learn to cry

Here are some other verses to the song. The ones I posted were from the Louis Armstrong version, but the song is a traditional that has been around for many years.

>Oh, when the drums begin to bang
>Oh, when the stars fall from the sky
>Oh, when the horsemen begin to ride
>Oh, when the fire begins to blaze
These lines, and the entire song, seem like references to the apocalypse. I think there is something in Revelation about saints appearing or something like that, signaling the End Times.

>O Lord, I want to be in that number
the bible mentions a precise number of how many of which people get redemption. maybe that number is meant

>O when the trumpet sounds the call
the trumpets of the apocalypse?

>And when the sun refuses to shine
eclipse obviously

>When the moon turns red with blood
the one user in the screencap got a 6666 get when he mentioned that the eclipse would be the signal for muslim to slaughter americans. maybe the moon means muslim

>But I'm waiting for that morning
>When the new world is revealed
sounds pretty much like the end of the world

>When the revelation comes
obvious i guess.

I think this is actually the year of, like, realizing stuff.

Revelations 16:13:

>...13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14 These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

STOP WORSHIPING KEK

Wow. This is retarded.

Whatever happens, it's been real. Shadilay my brothers, see you on the other side.

thats what the revelation is about. not only the end
>17For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and nothing concealed that will not be known and illuminated.
will the time come where it will be revealed that hitler did indeed nothing wrong?

A

well, does this really say the frogs are on (((their))) side? a frog coming out of the mouth doesnt seem comfortable. the frogs were also the ones that were sent in egypt as plague to punish the evil. and drawing all the (corrupt) kings into battle could mean that we just reveal too much and they cant ignore us any longer. i mean we see how they sperg out because of us already. the frogs enacted gods punishment and later cause the the prophecies to come into action. doesnt seem too bad

if i geta 6 get now i will now that kek is a deciever

You get 8, the great equalizer between the material world and the spiritual world

I worship only God. Kek is a messenger, or something else entirely.

i see kek as an ally, and any enthity, no matter how powerfull or powerless that is willing to aid us in the fight against the evil can be sure to have my utter most gratitude, even if it is complete useless, but tries. wether i know about it helping us or not. kek very well could be an aid send from god, some neutral being just doing it for the hell of it, or a deciever. however i dont worship kek, but if he is willing to aid us he has my gratitude, and in return i will make some dank memes whenever i get inspired for him, and put effort into uncovering the truth and sent out bantz to the corrupted, as that is what kek seems to favor

I will do the same.

Posting the infographic about the eclipse

Kek is the embodiment of chaos
He is a surrogate for nothing

What do you think about Project Blue Beam?

didnt look much into it to be honest. i know its about holograms and some rumors say its to fake an alieninvasion, or fake the returning of the messiah. i believe on plan was to conquer cuba via bluebeam by faking the return of the messiah when i remember correctly. one theory even says they try to get demons into this world and then make it look like they are aliens so we accept them to be among us and see them as friendly

however, this idea might sounds crazy at first, but i believe UFOs are ancient technology, maybe even some divine. at least some of those we see, and the angeld might actually use those to get us into heaven which could be another dimension, maybe hollow earth or whatever. however one idea that came to my mind is that they dont fake the return of the messiah, but wait till he is there, and they try to rapture us to then make it look like an alien invasion so we dont trust them and we stay here with the corrupt fucks.
if you want to look into why i believe such a thing, here is pretty much all i have on hollow earth, antarctica, the nazis there and the UFOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114821854/

>it's all real
s h a d i l a y

isnt that just some glitch or something?

also if they made a small part to cover something, then tell me what is that monstrosity to the left of capricornus? (select capricornus, zoom out a bit then go to the left, you will see a very large scar

so i leave now. good night or day. make sure i have stuff to read when i wake up

Goodnight Germanbro. Thanks for the info.

allegedly that is saturn photographed twice, for sure i cant tell. im not an astronomist. but i do think this looksweird as its directly in virgo where the constillation happens
>3Then another sign appeared in heaven: a huge red dragon with seven heads, ten horns, and seven royal crowns on his heads.
>4His tail swept a third of the stars from the sky, tossing them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman as she was about to give birth, ready to devour her child as soon as He was born.
maybe thats the red dragon we see there. however close to virgo is also the constillation of draco, which has a red star in it and also was known iirc as the red dragon. hydra is also close to virgo which could resemble the dragon as well

so, now im off though

eh, actually zooming out more I see that large scars are between images that repeat so they might just be separators for constellation pics from different angles. The block in the pic is indeed the largest thing that seems blacked out for some reason

also there's this

What is that?

9/11/2001

9+11 = 20

>2001

>2,1

20+2+1 = 23

Bring it on.

Will the Happening of Happenings happen this year?
pls say yes

no fucking idea, but for some placement idea compared to the other pic. here it is each in a corner

This year is going to be a wild ride. Shadilay.

Some people were talking about the 3rd temple on the previous thread, i would like to share this youtube channel with you guys.

They are uploading videos on a weekly basis recently. I learned about this channel because of a brazilian historian, he was talking about Trump's supports for Israel and how they might see him as the "King of the last days".

It's called the Temple Institute.

youtube.com/user/henryporter2/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=3ckLaIcMGEo

Red Heifer:
youtube.com/watch?v=byAoFbA6cr8

The temple they are building:
youtube.com/watch?v=A2IkxmwkayM

The biblical new year starts at the sighting of the new crescent moon, Wednesday night Israel time.

What is going on?
>Trump wins presidency
>first eclipse to exclusively cross the U.S. since >1 7 7 6
>Revelation 12 prophesies a "red dragon" a "woman clothed with the sun" (constellation of Virgo) and a "birth"
>end times?
>second coming of Christ?

The woman on the top of a 13 story building will appear before the eclipse under the great arch, from a certain angle she would appear to be "clothed" in the light. The spoopy nebula and Jupiter will cross paths, who knows what will happen.

There are too many coincidences, and I don't believe in coincidence.

Manuel, are you aware that this year is also a Marian Year? (Ano Mariano)

It's 100 years since Fatima (Portugal) and 300 years since Aparecida (the miracle involving the fishermen in Brazil).

Check what he says, apparently there is always some HAPPENINGS involving Marian Years.

Watch at least the first 7 minutes and what he says:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2JsYo-4DJI

Praise kek.
S H A D I L A Y

We're getting weak digits for an end of days thread..

ROLLIN!!!

Increase the power levels.

the heathen king in the end of days.
God is real, his son is Jesus.

Empires fall in 250 years; USA is 240 years old.

Yes.

If that top picture isn't edited in anyway that looks just like fucking kek. I don't know how to handle this

we're taking the global economy, fuel refinement, and a considerable volume of the global food supply down with us!

Soon. Germany will be vindicated and the truth will be made known.

This shit is disturbing. I hope kek is cool with us.

IS IT ME OR DOES THE DIAGRAM FOR THE RED AREA OF THE NEW MADRID FAULT LOOK LIKE A BULLS FACE??

nope had the same thought

It looks like an earthquake waiting to happen.

As a mentally unstable /x/phile this shit scares the living fuck out of me. It's not just that I'll die, and it's not just the fear of what may happen after death. It's mostly the anxiety and hopelessness that comes with acknowledging how fucking powerless we are compared to entities like Yahweh, Kek, even the goddamn elite that could be orchestrating the whole thing.
Let's just hope Kek decides to fuck up the apocalypse for shits and giggles, if this shit goes down, we're boned without some kind of divine intervention.
>mfw Sup Forums correctly prophesizes the apocalypse, when numerous seers and scholars have failed

So far, we've gotten to the fault, there's gotta be more in the rabbit hole that we can dig into.

got one for the gateway arch
NRHP Reference # 87001423
>87001423
>23

>Saturn

even spookier, saturn worst planet saturn planet smell. Set it on fire best day of my life

I swear I've seen this thread like 20 times since it was posted

In October 2009, a team composed of University of Illinois and Virginia Tech researchers headed by Amr S. Elnashai, funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), considered a scenario where all three segments of the New Madrid fault ruptured simultaneously with a total earthquake magnitude of 7.7. The report found that there would be significant damage in the eight states studied – Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee – with the probability of additional damage in states farther from the NMSZ. Tennessee, Arkansas, and Missouri would be most severely impacted, and the cities of Memphis, Tennessee and St. Louis, Missouri would be severely damaged. The report estimated 86,000 casualties, including 3,500 fatalities; 715,000 damaged buildings; and 7.2 million people displaced, with 2 million of those seeking shelter, primarily due to the lack of utility services. Direct economic losses, according to the report, would be at least $300 billion.

>7.7 magnitude
>7.7