>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12616774
youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
youtube.com/watch?v=ynjXmgMh9ZA
theync.com/young-attractive-girl-was-brutally-raped-then-murdered-pictures-are-graphic.htm
mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846157990868762625
breitbart.com/video/2014/10/07/hannity-bill-maher-good-for-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~!

AWOO~

Pray for Mr. Brock's speedy recovery

aboob~

あー~

awoo for the wolf girls

WHO UP

AWOO

I love the Gadsen flag, but only hold some libertarian ideals. This sucks

AWOOOO

>s3 never

SMASH THAT MF AWOO BUTTON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This debate keeps going on so here is an anonymous way to get it out there what people actually think:

strawpoll.me/12616774

Not hard.

I'm glad people earlier mentioned Samurai Jack being back its amazing

I hope Trump tweets out something good tomorrow, this weekend of nothing has let /ptg/ devolve into infighting

Don't say that.

It's OK
There's a Hoppean village somewhere out there for you

*muffled Kay Why Ess in the distance*

Doesn't this sound amazing? Rubbing her soft fur as she moaned softly with each touch. I'm more of a romantic (even with my furry and incest qualities). So I'd do anal if she asked, she has much too good of a tailhole to ignore, to be honest. Her sphincter would feel so tight around me and she'd squeal as I started to penetrate her, but I'd stop to check that she was okay. After she was ready for more of me, I'd start pounding deeper and faster until I couldn't take it anymore, and cum in her nice rear. I can imagine her closing her eyes and biting her lips in pleasure; I'd be pulling her soft body and nice feet close against mine as we lovingly melt into each.

I'd be a tired guy after all of this, but she would soon want more. Easing me onto my back, looking deep into my eyes, she'd draw close and lick the tip of my nose. She is such a beautiful creature, especially with that nice smile. I'd enter her pussy, and fuck it until we were both so raw. I worry that it might hurt too much for her, but that concern is dismissed after catching another look of love from her face. I'd comfort her and let her know that she is the world to me.

She would, of course, want to roleplay as the helpless girl, so needless to say, she really likes rough sex. It's all about playing my cards right and keeping her in a flux of arousal and pain all at once. It would be a tough balance to keep, but I'd do anything for her and her nice feet, especially. I'd press her against the wall and hold her struggling hands as I'd enter her soft tailhole. She would try to break free while softly muttering "No...please...", but I would continue even more strongly. The safety word would be "wine", an impossible to mistake phrase. It would occur in her mind perhaps a time or two, but our shared pleasure would be too overwhelmingly good for her to want to stop. Our love would turn the night air into a sweet intoxicating aroma as I thrust into her tight anus. It would be beautiful.

>i just think it's funny that the freedom caucus is getting shit on so much when they are literally about the bottom of the barrel in terms of power and name recognition

they aren't powerful but it didn't take many representatives to shut down the government in 2013
Ted Cruz launched his presidential run, some reps became darlings of the conservative press but everyone with some skin in the game got fucked
Cuccinelli was the VA governor candidate and endorsed Ron Paul and he just barely lost
that fucked us for years
what the HFC is doing is arguable right now but I predict that they'll stop Trump's agenda on tax reform and the budget unless Trump can find Democrat votes
then they'll try to stop his immigration changes and border wall
it will become progressively more difficult to defend them

>shitlord
Are you insulting feceskin? I'll have you know that I have felt like a piece of shit my entire life and I find it triggering that you would insult me and all the others who identify as shit.

AWOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

New Sam Jack is awesome. PTSD theme has already redpilled my former lib GF

Anyone see Hannity's talk with Ted Kable and how he called them out for splicing the video?

*blocks your path*

>strawpoll

fuckoff shill

*furious typing and screencaping in Poland for 8 hours*

Gadsen edits are probably my favorite.

Are strawpolls bad? I have used them so long as they were available and posted them here. Better place to use?

*teleports behind him*

nothing personell kid

This eternally BTFO the freedumb caucus

I'm not that autistic to bitch about someone

I saw this dude on stefan molyneux and he wasn't even that scary

Will we ever again achieve loyalty to God and country alike? I feel we need to cleanse this nation from traitors within.
I'm up, still packing for campus move-in tomorrow.

Like, I want limited government. But I understand that we may need to get bigger before we get smaller

Do you have the "I requested specifically the opposite of this" one?

He's always here

why did I get this pasta? It has gross walnut sauce all over it

Buy Rock

This fills me with so much disgust but goddamn do I want these pastas to enter the historical record. I want scholars trying to parse this retarded shit as if its important poetry

How?

The original people who supported and created the flag would kill those who fly it these days. The lolbertarians that is, there are plenty of true patriots who fly it as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ynjXmgMh9ZA

Cut the shit

Hope you guys sleep well!!!

>we may need to get bigger before we get smaller
It doesn't work like that, the Government doesn't let go of power willingly, the days of men who did that are long gone.

I want limited government with expansions where we throw our opponents out of the country.

Don't bully the lich. Also I've been burned too many times to be optimistic about it. If they didn't announce S2 like they did I wouldn't have expected that either.

pls see
and cuck yourself

HERE IS ANOTHER NIGGER BABY GETTING REKT JUST BECAUSE YOU DID IT

How did it redpill her? Im loving every minute of it though, it captures all of the best bits perfectly
>Aku being his own therapist was incredible
>All of Jack's internal struggles make the battles so much more epic

Kek

The really long con. It is gonna take an AI to assist historians in the future to sift through the ocean of shit that is archived on the net.

fag show
fuck off

F
for freedom caucus

K

IS there a reaction image of Aku screeching die yet?

she was anti-military and thought that PTSD was bullshit

>Other
I like him, but when he started posting screencaps of him "BTFO"ing others, he really needed to stop and let bygones be bygones. I understand the frustration of being OP for a while and someone splitting threads, but once its done, you stop discussion once compromise is achieved.

Fuck the Freedom Caucus. They can't die fast enough.

I mean that with Trump in power, things will probably get a bit bigger before they get smaller.

Thanks!

>poo
>nigger

Life is pure suffering.

Neat.

/sg/ here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP FUCKING AROUND IN SYRIA AND NOW YEMEN
YOU'RE PLAYING INTO THE KIKES AND SAUDIS HANDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reasonable.

they're irrelevant before Ryancare, and they'll go back to being irrelevant soon enough

Thanks, I didn't have that snek.

Please don't shit on the awoo.

Like people here care.

So you mean to tell me that 5 people shat up ptg for the entirety of Sunday all because they wanted to continually trigger one autist? Thanks for ruining the thread for the rest of us. Fucking shitlords.

theync.com/young-attractive-girl-was-brutally-raped-then-murdered-pictures-are-graphic.htm

Dead sandniggers either way late night Aussie bro

>user, i want you to be an elite member of the gov't swat team to gut government

what do?

>Rick even denying he had a grandkid now
What have you done to him?
mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846157990868762625

Trump has spoken. It is over.

Piss off cunt.

Did Rick Wilson BTFO Kek? What happened?

Anons, I just realized we've been laughing at a guy for having a heart attack and his only crime was shitting up our already shitty Vietnamese noodle art board. Are we heartless? (no pun intended)

The reddit faggots who spam at least half the awoos do

1 twat will keep spaming

fuck off faggot. /sg/ is a honeypot filled with spooks. your garbage fucking russian shill threads brought way more government attention to this site than there should be

Y'all are under investigation for that air strike

My connection is admittedly puny

Hispanic male here....

Since we are honorary whites and hate Jews and niggers too, can we relax with the deportation shit?

That shit is whack.

Why not deport only niggers and Jews?

Why does Trump hate me?

They will block tax reform. That's why Trump has been hitting them in Twitter.

Indeed.
We don't want someone competent taking over their shilling department.

>attractive
>it's a nigger

Sounds good.

Didn't have that one either.

No lmfao just called us all russian bots

That's pretty RAAAAYCIS

>his only crime

Don't be so naive

Do I have to post a link now to get someone to talk about it instead of retarded general politics that don't mean jack shit ffs?
breitbart.com/video/2014/10/07/hannity-bill-maher-good-for-america/

I love trump, I do, but STOP GETTING INVOLVED IN WARS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

AND DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK THE HOUTHIS IN YEMEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because You have a country

Quit fucking up ours

America is for white people

That's why I picked it. We're sharing dead niggers out of storage, I guess.

his only crime was peddling lies and disinformation in order to manipulate the opinion of people who don't know any better? and you have pity for the shithead?