Chilling Discoveries

what's the scariest thing you've found here.

Other urls found in this thread:

deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE
youtube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc
freedommunitions.com/ammunition/rifle/50-bmg/50-bmg-api-647-gr-fmj-reman-10-count.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1691533
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1464850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that the shitskins are everywhere, even on pol.

That there are too many shill/slide threads on here. Yours included. sage goes in options

There ARE people with no empathy.

checked, and sup?

Trips of truth right here. Don't let these people into your life.

Watching the HWNDU feeds... maybe 1/10th of American posters are white.

that im going insane from all these conspiracies

Bad guys won WW2

Seeing a pic of that excuse you call a mothers arsehole. Looked tasty, but nether the less, shocking

roman empire never ended

Dutroux affair and belgian x-files. Details on The Finder's Case. Harbin hot springs/Tavistock. Elite Luciferianism.

The world probably really is run by elites who larp as satanists and rape kids just as a joke / to establish in-group loyalty.

There was a thread on Sup Forums back in 2006 where someone posted coordinates to a the corpse of a missing teenage girl after someone guessed their post number

Been on 4ch since 06, so basically all sorts of murder/rape/CP/animal killing I have sadly seen. Can't bleach my mind. Am not horrified by anything anymore, except revulsion for people who murder animals tbqh. Dunno why, but i feel a bit like it's more important.

most people I met have very little empathy. US is known for being like that.

delete this now.

ur not the only one m9

That was just New York tho

jewish people have been exaggerating about the holocaust numbers for what will be a 100 years pretty soon. scary how everyone is too scared to call them out

this led me down a very scary rabbit hole one in which I realized the extent of the propaganda and control these people have over your day to day

this and they always get away with it. they love insulting our intelligence with false flags. these people actively get off on your mental and physical anguish.

checked

The ease with which the most evil corrupt people on earth can mislead hundreds of millions of good, well meaning people at once

Jews

I wish I could but cant. It is too freaking real. needs to be ended.

That the rabbit hole has no end.

This for me too, the Jews are frighteningly powerful. My whole out look on the future is pretty bleak the only thing that comforts me is that my family has enough weapons and ammo for when the race war breaks out/ the eventual collapse of our entitlement economy.

That the holocaust didn't happen

what state r u in, how are the gun laws there?

I can't buy shit here in NJ.

ill just leave this here

deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE

I'm in NC gun laws are great here

once i saw a canadian, then more canadians appeared - it was not nice.

Some of my 5.56 ammo

this seems like one of those dangerous and harmful thoughts like roko's basillisk

that a cabal of high power jews is actively attempting to drive my race to extinction, and they have amassed hundreds of millions of followers over a relatively short time period using classic brainwashing techniques.
like this cultist here, doing his usual cultist thing .

yea but we need those people. see above.
also, by being here here you are swimming in the same pool with them. many of them.
the autists weren't alone here, you know.
it's why normies typically didn't come here, and why there are so many left-wing "journalists" who do.

That Satan worshiping Trannies are everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc

what is the legal status of armor-piercing/explosive ammo?

Yes please go ahead and be empathetic and let some nigger from the ghetto into your life

>"wut, ur not a suicidal weirdo with a white guilt driven savior complex? FUCKING PSYCHO."

The only psychos here are you guys.

That Hitler did nothing wrong

Mexicans

We are living in the pre-X world, and "X" is going to be much worse than 9/11, the recession, etc.

It's not actually armor piercing it's just the m855 round. The bullet has a steel tip so it's better at going through light cover without deformation.

this site has the ability to force "nigger" to the top of ones vocabulary very rapidly.

Tbh, I don't know much about guns but I'm highly interested in ammo that has the ability to go through heavily-armoured tanks. What should I be looking for?

This.

Just how fucked it is that one group of animals can corrupt, distort, and twist the minds of other animals.

You have met the Martians than?

This

And this is recent but i gives me the chills

Oh fuck. Now you've done it. You've guaranteed the basilisks arrival. Not helping it gain existence is to damn yourself to eternal suffering. This could all, right now, be a simulation the basilisk is running to determine if you're going to make the right choice, and serve him, so choose wisely.

this

I meant some niggers have no empathy too you dolt.

That Barrack Obama in 2012 colluded with a British PMC to have them impersonate Spetsnaz commandos and release a chemical weapon in Syria, as a false flag. This was part of Obama's desperate warmongering and attempts to intervene in the area with a full scale invasion, despite the public being generally against another middle eastern conflict.

I believe a big reason why this war never went ahead is because people here uncovered the emails of the CEO of that PMC company, started to circulate them and put them out in the open, and made impossible for the false flag to go ahead, it was strange, Sup Forums was unified against the US President to stop a war from happening and we won because we did some real investigations, it was a real victory, not this Trump praise kek bullshit. But it's strange, nowadays people don't remember that happening, fuck I don't even remember the name of the PMC. It was something with Britain in the title, or something like that, if anyone could help me find them I'd really appreciate it. Of course back then Sup Forums wasn't 99% Reddit, so I'd be surprised if anyone remembers or has any idea what I'm talking about.

what is that?

that the jews really are in control of everything and they've already won. just like in 1984 they've closed off all avenues to counter-act them. they are the left, they are the right, they are the opposition, they are the establishment. they control every politician and feed their propoganda through every screen, speaker, and media outlet. they have us eating and shitting exactly what they want to feed us and most people are completely ignorant to it.

to rebel and fight is to play right into their hand so they create a police state. to be ignorant and complacent is to let them take over. i have to give them a hand in their beautiful 2000 year orchestration of world domination, even if they did use shady tricks and tactics. "stand upon the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters"

i don't know what to do Sup Forums
i don't know how we could possibly win

((you)) have to go back

> pic um-related

>implying we have any real choice. ever.

>tfw live in based texas

>can buy shitload of land for cheap go off grid or innawoods whatever I want before SHTF

Proof that the Devil is real and has an army. Even Nasa wants to hide it.
Did you know the largest telescope is owned by the vatican? Did you know its name is Lucifer? They know.

R A R E
A
R
E

When SHTF, you won't be able to protect yourself even if you're off the grid. The only way to win is to sabotage the operation.

Whatever it is, it isnt good. Aliens are just demons. Crowley summoned the greys

Something like this would be the best you could do but I doubt it will go through the explosive reactive armor they have on tanks. freedommunitions.com/ammunition/rifle/50-bmg/50-bmg-api-647-gr-fmj-reman-10-count.html

Oh god i'm actually gonna spend the next 50 mins of my life watching this shit arent i? whatever just drumpf my shit up senpai desu

why is there no reverse image search?? officially spooped.

I hope X is in my lifetime so I can see, but I hope Im ok

The elites pedo ring, honestly.

that won't do anything when the collapse happens. You will have to be able to fight against tanks to have any chance at protecting yourself.

Demons only take the form of Greys.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

There are some Greys and other species that do infact Worship God Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

Its real spoopy, i even searched it myself

If you watch that spot just with the naked eye you see lights moving around and occasional flashes.

I would wager it's two groups having a space war.

Probably Saturn
I try to ignore it

I only trust God and Jesus. Unless you want to be decieved, i suggest you do the same

I'm assuming if tanks are rolling up to my house then shit has gotten to the point where people will have defected from the military because only so many soldiers will open fire on us civilians and if that has happened hopefully they plundered some more capable hardware on the way out. In other words there isn't really anything we can get beforehand to fight tanks.

This.
Saturns cube and occult symbolism made me feel like i put on the glasses from They live

>THERE IS DANGER IN THE SUMMER MOON ABOVE
>SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER

KEK IS HERE

please share details on harbin hot springs and tavistock

Tbh I'll do whatever Roko needs

I guess we will have to rely on the goodwill of the US military to have any chance of winning.

test

that we are infested with ancap cucks

I aint clickin that shit nigga

BYE BABY GOOD BYE!!
SO LONG!
FAREWELL!!

I guess so

I started going to church, living by His law and compulsively wearing a cross. I'm that spooked by Saturn.

>Oh I've never heard of that before
>sounds fucking interesting
>...
You piece of SHIT

You are now unbanned. Welcome back.

Newfag here.
Pizzagate, definitely.

I need to dig through all my saves to find the info. Will work on cleaning up my bookmarks in the meantime have too many and not organized at all!

These are just sites I looked up quickly so I dont know how definitive they will be.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1691533

This is a link about Esalen and tavistock

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1464850

This link gives a lot of good info on some of these spiritual retreats, think tanks/orgs from someone who went through MKultra programming.

Finding nobodytm on here and watching the VIDEO shit

This shook me to the core. Everything after that was comparatively easy...

should be an interesting summer indeed

Welcome to android hell

fuck me I fell for it too. time to buy that lotto ticket

that this snake conference room is a structure at the Vatican made me so happy I've never been Catholic.

>newfag
Welcome to Sup Forums. Here's your free loli.

Got you covered pham

what is nobodytm? don't want to search for it cuz reasons

Thanks user

whats ur age user