Americans have no cultu-

>americans have no cultu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUjpr1UdPj8
adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/hunting/traditional-methods/knife-hunting3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor pigs, feel bad for them

Why so many dogs?

Barbaric

you are both probably closer than you think

Yep looks like a feral hog. Those hogs need to die because they fuck up agriculture. I would use a rifle but knife and dog is fine.

>tfw can't decide if this is moral or not

Everything in this gif is absolutely haram

hogging is pretty fucking great

Feral hogs are dangerous and a threat to local ecosystems. Killing them is the environmentalalist thing to do.

do you cry when you eat breakfast?

Is that Hawaii? They use dogs and knives because they have no freedom.

fuck the hogs man, they destroy so much shit
if you payed attention he attempted to put it out humanly

I've done worse

Feral pigs are a real issue in some areas, no one feels bad for them. They are an invasive species and you can hunt them year round and in some cases, even be paid to hunt them.

Yes, thats kind of savage but its a clean quick kill to the heart.

Why don't they just shoot it?

me on the left

FLUFFERPUPPERDOGGOLOLOLO

>tfw you watched the webm and instantly identified with the hog, saw the dogs as normies, and the hunters as Chad

I'm not gonna make it.

It's good to know there is racial solidarity among the Brazilians.

Do you step on a cockroach when you see it in your house?

Let's see if you still care about that pig when hundreds of its ilk threaten and ruin your livelihood, and the agricultural jobs around your community.

He should have slit the fucker's throat. heart pierce is too humane for this vermin.

Could be hawaii, some areas might be too close to cities or touristy areas.

You can hunt them with a gun but there are alternate ways.

The only reason one could not recognize that America has a culture is that it is so wide spread and dominate that it has become the default in any western nation.

You wear our blue jeans, you watch our Movies, you speak our language, and you jack off to our Taylor Swift.

Face it, we won the culture war

They like watching the pig suffer.

Feral hogs destroy everything and eat everything.Plus they're fucking dangerous

Niggers need to be put down

>flag

He enjoys stabbing them.
Also, doesn't bother the dogs like a gunshot at close range.

you have no idea what youre talking about.

because these people care less about killing the hogs than they do having "fun" killing it

Risk shooting one of your trained hog dogs? Are you fucking stupid?

(((we)))

yeah great culture. early european culture is nice, but modern american culture is pure trash but you are right it infests the world and they mimic it. lap the jewish piss & shit right up.

taylor a cute tho

>stabbing a pig with a knife
>culture

you need to kill yourself right away

rip lil piggu

>pig
>filthy dogs
>fat muricans
HARAMMM

>shooting a gun that close to your dogs

>poor pig
What about the dogs? They seemed to enjoy it. Don't you care about the cute doggers? They just want to chew on a pig, as is their nature as carnivores.

It's more exciting to stab it. Pretty clean kill regardless.

ill just leave this here :^)

>dat flag

I don't even consider French white anymore.

In fact, I don't believe there is a white country left.
Let it all burn

That looks like fun desu

Also nice trips

Cheaper, and avoid making sounds that might alert forest commies of your presence.

Have you seen what those hogs do to the countryside? I don't even think they're supposed to be there and they breed at very high rates. They would destroy the entire ecosystem if left unchecked.

Beautiful. God given freedoms right here

Also, there are businesses that run hog hunts where you get to stab the pig. Its more involved than sitting 50-100 yards away simply pulling a trigger.

Id almost argue that the knife method is cleaner since with a gun you can not guarantee a clean shot.

That looks amazing, I can't even train my pupper to poo out of the house yet.

This looks like a video game segment that requires 20 reloads to beat

shut up Steve.

Fun / 10, but real mean do it with a sink

>Americans have no culture

um, sorry sweetie. But Americans do have culture.

why is it ok to hunt and stab hogs but try doing that to nogs and bam - ppl cry "racist".. :(

>excuse-making

Just shoot them dead, you hillbilly

Leave that pig alone. Pigs are cute.

What kind of arrangements or money does it take to get myself and a couple friends with AR-15s / Saiga12's to massacre huge groups of super aggressive pigs?

youtube.com/watch?v=fUjpr1UdPj8

aiming a little too high for that close of range. Makes me hungry now.

This made me proud to be American

t. yank cityfag

Fucking Kek
Pig-0
Sink-1

hogs are a major pest and an invasive species, brought by the Spanish of course, just like everything that sucks in the Americas.

>hit him with everything but the kitchen sink
this saying does not apply in slavland

Fucking savages.

>>americans have no cultu-

Fuck off mohammed

Bring your own ammo, and pay in beer. Some serious hunters have deals with local places that buy the pig carcass by the pound.

Haha fucking loser bark bark bark

fuck you spain

whoo piggy theres no escape!

Hells ya yeeeeehaaaaaw

kek

Those hogs are an invasive species brought by Europeans and there are literally millions of them throughout the South wreaking havoc.

Even if thousands were killed each day it probably wouldn't make a difference in their numbers.

I love that this board 100% of the time considers the USA all of America. When will Mexico be adopted into the states bros

That looks awesome.

when your kids get attacked by a feral pig then you can start to feel sorry for them

Sink + car combo too good

>Our language

Fuck off you pig stink yankee doodle motherfucker.

monster patrol and carolina crusher was always my fav trucks

we have some over here,bandit and goliath

>hogging is pretty fucking great

That's what your dad thought too.

And cause billions of dollars in environmental destruction a year

It's by the book how to kill a hog with a knife

adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/hunting/traditional-methods/knife-hunting3.htm

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

You will be remembered

Is it true when (((they))) say Hitler was a vegetarian?

Sound a fucking traitor. Grow up and be a patriot.

As apposed to the pack of dogs barking.

How is a clean stab directly to the heart less humane than a gunshot that could much more likely maim than kill immediately? You fucking retarded Eurocucks.

He only ate the meatloaf.

Oh no, not your money! Better torture them by letting them be eaten alive by dogs, run over by cars, slammed with sings. Barbaric.

Poor pigs, you shitheads

Imagine how much shit is out there in private hands. Kinda fucked up but kinda comfy knowing nobody's gonna start shit.

It looks fun with no audio but man do stuck pigs scream.

kind of sad how you savages actually view america like that.

AUHM GON TAKE MAH TRUG AN GO BVREEEEEEEEEEEEEW IN THE MUD
;DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=y0ss6gCPNs4

Wild hogs must be destroyed.

Where are the hogs the worst at? Where am I most likely to find guides? I have no family or friends in the south which is where I imagine the hogs are the worst.

I read that he ate mostly beans and had flatulence problem. So his doctor would give him bacteria cultured from the soldiers poop to help digest the beans. Pretty smart if you ask me.

>just like everything that sucks in the Americas
so your mum's Spanish?

a good raid party consists of plenty CC and dps , dogs provide both.
you can see only 1 main dmg dealer there and a support for pure cc as it should be.

This is satire, right? How is torturing animals "culture"? That's what the Chinese do.

pig sticking. so what. cunts here do it all the time. probably more popular than shooting the fuckers

>feral hogs save the southern states from cultural enrichment

Pigs are alright
cats they are the enemy

>we wul win the race wa-

>implying anyone outside of the US still wears blue jeans

Sorry m8, but the majority of Americans don't know how to dress for shit. Like they're all doing their laundry 24/7 or something.

>torture