Who do you think he votes for?

Who do you think he votes for?

the ass fuck party

Gary Johnson.

Whoever his wife's boyfriend tells him to.

This guys sense of humor is edgy 14year old hot topic kid with the flame shirt type

His wife's son's father most likely

Hillary cause his wife made him

Looks like a cuck.

FPBP

He confirmed he voted for trump, also watch his ghostbusters reboot review he's far from a cuckold.

He thinks Biden would have been a beeter candidate

>confirmed he voted for trump

source/evidence.

Who cares, I like his shows. Could care less who he votes for.

conservative scum

I think he's mostly apolitical and only votes if he gets pressured to.

Fred Fuchs

He probably doesn't like SJW's either but doesn't want to lose revenue like jontron is now.

probably tells his wife and friends he votes for lefty cuck shit

secretly votes right wing

Eh, Rolfe is too classy to participate in internet-dramas, but he was very firm in stating that new Ghostbusters is shit and just ignored SJW-fucks who tried to bully him into apology. So he certainly isn`t a cuck, most likely doesn`t fancy the whole SJW movement and if he voted, it wasn`t for Shillary.

He voted for Trump for sure. He came out against the new Ghostbusters and called it a steaming pile of shit and refused to review it. That right there tells me he's confirmed /ourguy/. No way he could have voted for HRC.

>source
His ass. Although after the red pill he got after the Ghostbusters fiasco for just having a middle of the road opinion, it wouldn't shock me if he did vote for Trump.

Yeah i'm actually really proud of James of just ignoring them which honestly is what we all should be doing.

Absolutely. All these sad fucks want is attention, so when they are deprived of it they shrivel and die.

Rolfe seems like a Burnout to me

Hillary Clinton.
This guy is such a tool he doesn't even research video games - a hobby that he earns a living on.
He knows nothing about his own profession. You can watch any video of him playing any newer (and by newer I mean 1993's DOOM) and he knows nothing about these games.

This is a guy who probably doesn't know what party any of the presidential candidates belong to.

Maybe he was raped as a kid, so all he does is relive his childhood memories of playing NES games.

Diarrhea storm party

The Grand Old Farty

Are you a fucking retard?

Not an argument.

Niether was your drivel.

shut up stefan.