twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

For the Gasden collector last thread.

>EAST CALIFORNIA, BORN AND RAISED
>AT THE GUN RANGE IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS

Is there an awoo akko?

HONK IF UR HORNEY

how can we get trump to change his gender to female then declare himself the first woman president?

awoo

YES

For the west, you aren't wrong though. Nothing was ever as great as the Romans, British got close.

that is an absolutely retarded idea, red counties are giving up so much by giving up all that shoreline

Niggers don't want to farm (I can't blame them for that feeling) and truth be told I don't want them to farm the food I eat.

Now answer the question if I forced you to blow me for a decade and that is all you knew and then I made you free would you still blow me or might you refuse to blow me for a living?

I thought it was North/South.

Major Tanya von Degurechaff-woo~!

Year 8

Tonight's real awoo hours are really comfy.

While this would be great, it would end up like Oregon, Washington, Colorado and Nevada. California will just send their worst to blue up the place

This.

This eternally BTFO the feedumb cuckus

>no hat

i still don't understand how Rome fell so hard

Alright I'm going to bed. Don't fuck up anything while I'm asleep.

i too have been looking to expand my gasden collection, thank you all

Will Trump attend Wrestlemania?

>making an awoo of a retard

I apologize for shitposting too much but it has been really comfy.

>It's time

Checked, thanks.

Anyone a medfag or know intricate details about the body?
I really wunna know why it feels so good to lock your knees when you stretch out in bed

I couldn't disagree more

Absolutely - that is why healthcare was an error as a starting point.

Tax & Regulatory Reform are popular initiatives now and in the past - sure things to create momentum to work on more tedious issues. The biggest daily gripe from business is regs and uncertainty of what regs are coming down the pike. Saw this first hand during Obama and hear and see the big lift from nixes these in my business and clients.

I am just tired of GOP have to be heroes of cleaning up or saving Dem initiatives destined to fail only to reform and adjust their course. Media always spins it and never highlights these reforms and how they link down to individual voter.

To kill a bad idea, it needs to be put into practice and fail on its own. Otherwise we're stuck with the Great Society shit again.

Can someon from California explain something to me. In 2004
San Diego County,Ventura county,San Bernadino County,Imperial county,Fresono Counry, and Riverside counties were all red. What happened in 12 years?

He should reach out to a few popular national magazines and make them bid for a front page exclusive +photo shoot

It really has been down hill since pic related

This is how he'll get his third and fourth term.

Like the ability to self govern, oh wait.

Nobody even close to sssevens

circulation, stretching muscles, decompressing spine.

>yfw he does it on the last day

>treading intensifies

You are forgiven, besides it breaks the boredom.
>Good times create weak men
>Weak men create bad times
>Bad times create strong men
>Strong men create good times
Its kind of ironic, but the shitposting kept us on our feet, on edge, like military drills.

this

Because the empire was shit
The Republic was literally the highest point the Romans ever got to
The empires first couple centuries were literally just them pretending they were still a republic and borrowing all the great shit the republic had thought up and created or engineered from multiple cultures.
Literally the only way the empire could have ever been great is if Sulla had lived for 609 years and stayed emperor the entire time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_the_Decline_and_Fall_of_the_Roman_Empire

Thanks for the (You)s

Been feeling down lately.

Aaaand....

Commies BTFO

1991 best year of my life.

Plague, degradation of civic values from the elite, getting btfo by by horse archers and sometimes Persians.

I don't even know what that is.

White flight and spic breeding.

Rome was best under Trajan.

Thanks Kek it wasn't a leaf

Thanks

...and an RKJOE outta nowhere to Trump

i mean i get the history, it just blows my mind how everyone would rather fight amongst themselves than focus on outside threats
the psychology of the roman people would be fascinating to know

Look at Portland, Oregon.

this

youtu.be/dafa078l3k0

I decided that
>treading intensifies
Was gonna be my thing for a few days

Post ebin deus vult memes.

>Mitt Romney instates prototype to Obamacare
>Paul Ryan was his running mate
>Trust Paul Ryan to repeal what he already likes

You can do better.

>muh Paganism

So since inauguration what's the current tally on spics being sent back to mexico by ICE?

Have they been making historic numbers?

White flight

They all moved to Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona

>rather fight amongst themselves than focus on outside threats

Wars for succession were not something unique, and is not the only reason for the decline. There was a succession war right after the death of Nero, yet the empire was at its peak post civil war.

>Emperor
>Great
No
Do your homework, this man was the best thing to ever happen to Rome past present or future
Unfortunately he was also the herald of its end because the fact that he had to do what he did meant the Republic was dead

Rome was the largest city in the world then in fell to 50k at one point. Absolute catastrophe. The book outlines exactly why what you said happened. Warring internal factions. The book focuses more on the why than the what.

Pagan Rome was strong, Christian Rome was weak.

Tomorrow I have to go back to this factory job making products so degenerate only big red herself would use them and all for a minimum wage paycheck that may or may not be missing hours off of it because some people won't follow the law requiring the lunch hour be paid. Then I'll have to bust my half white ass to make sure I'm not replaced by a Mexican with the only hope I have being the management conceivable being afraid of ICE. Did I mention the head honcho is a full Rabbi? At least he doesn't notice when I whistle or hum Erika whenever he shows up.

Night /ptg/ see ya on my lunch hour, aka spice time.

Underrated figure.

I don't really have a response

Bad Dragon pls no advertise.

Hello /ptg/

Not really into politics or care much for what's going on, but i am curious as to what exactly has Trump done, I really don't care much for news as well since they are obviously going to undermine him no matter what, which is why i want to know from you guys what he's done so far

that's israel

damn, and I loved Santa Rosa.
oh well, fuck off West Cal
East Cal for life

Civic duty collapsed long before the fighting.

>tfw if that fucking retard emperor didn't try to fight the turks at Manzikert ERE would still be around today

>this man was the best thing to ever happen to Rome past present or future
better than this guy?

...Pedigree to Trump. This match is over!

it was a slow decline then everything started happening at once. you had power hungry senators that thought they were greater than the republic. there was costly wars and then massive unchecked immigration due to people fleeing from the mongol hoards

i wonder if any of this sounds familiar

Tell me what you want to know about more specifically, I will be back in five minutes.

Could we meme San Andreas-chan into existence?

Fuck off shill.

delet

>First McCain
>Now this shit...
Arizona was a mistake. Arizona faggots, explain?!

I really like this one.

Well i hear he is keeping his promises, but i also hear they all have been shut down or are not going in his favor

They keep yelling us we are over due for a 7.0+.

Not plastic dicks worse. It's hair dye. My one conciliation is that we'll know who's against us by who wears it.

>then massive unchecked immigration due to people fleeing from the mongol hoards
i thought the mongols didn't rise to power until like the 1200s
sorry if these seem like stupid questions i just legit don't know this stuff

you fuckers lied to me last night. i just watch 3 episodes of this and its boring. Drifter was really good tho.

if the gun-totin' left-winger in dallas last summer was any indication, we'll be watching livestreamed helicopter rides by autumn

Cincinatus is probably better for historical reason.

You seem to have a mental deficiency, I asked what area did you wish to know more about. Trump has done a lot of things in his life. I can link you to his wikipedia if you need me to. What did you want to know about him doing.