Conservative ballots

When will I receive my Conservative party of Canada ballot, and how will it come to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the mail. It will be sent out April 28th.

Your only vote should be for Bernier.

OFC, hence the pic related

>There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

>Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: Can I pull the trigger on this deal and make the right choice? My offer is 10% funding for 85% ownership of your company and prima nocte rights to your daughters.

>As a young child I saw my Mother relentlessly beaten by my Father. I can still recall hearing her muffled screams through the walls of my bedroom as I lay trying to fall asleep. Some nights were worse than others, but I can recall the mornings my Grandmother would take me to school because my Mother couldn’t be seen in public. She would wear sunglasses and long sleeve shirts for weeks while the bruising and swelling slowly healed around her eyes and arms. I never understood how something as simple as an overcooked meal or dropped glass of wine in the living room could send my father into these inexplicable fits of rage; not until this very moment. Not until I saw your presentation. You are the stain on my fathers rug and I see no club soda nor salt to scrub you away. For an investment of 250,000 dollars I will retain 92% of your company with a lifetime of royalties and if you even for a second glance in Lori’s direction, I will personally crucify each of your children.

I'm too principled of a voter, I don't like the strategic game. Leitch is the first time in my life I get to vote for a white-loving politician not afraid to be one publicly, and I'm taking it.

Open to arguments against, but contributing to her numbers and forcing Canada to see the support she gets, even if no win, is a very tasty proposition.

I like this copypasta

I don't like any of the Conservatives, but I heard that the soldier guy running for NDP might be good so I'll hold out for that

Vote for Bernier for muh guns and libertarianism.

It seems like Provinces never do well under NDP leadership

Same I'm voting for Maxime and no one else

Also all this talk of weed by 2018 but maxime has already gon on record that he's for the decriminalization of weed

But I'm left-wing on economics so I'll wait out for the soldier guy since both parties are equally shit on social issues.

It's very simple dumbass, I will NEVER vote for a woman, and there are plenty others like me. If you want our votes then you better not be stupid enough to make Leitch leader.

Who would do best in a campaign and election against him?

Bernier

People meme about him, but he has so many shills because he legitimately is the only one who could win against weedman

This

How are the votes tallied?

You guys may be making a mistake putting only Bernier on. You might accidentally help Chong or Leitch get it, the stakes are high.

It's a ranked ballot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE

IIRC, it's also based on region. So if you're one of the few people in your area who actually votes, it weighs more.

Who else here Toronto for Bernier?

Oh, and just so you guys know, if you aren't a member yet and you want to vote on the CPC leader, you have one day left to spend the 15 maple pesos it costs to get a membership.

Alright so why are the Shariahblue shills out saying we should only vote for Bernier?

Don't be so quick to call people shills, user.

Bernier and O'Leary are the two main candidates in the race. O'Leary has been polling higher, but polls also indicate that he has a much higher percentage of "never O'Leary" voters than Bernier has "never Bernier" voters. So, while no candidate has the 50%+1 needed to win the leadership on the first-choice ballot, the second and third will likely do it.

Remember: In a ranked ballot, the lowest scoring candidates are the ones who are eliminated first. So since Bernier is in the top 2 based on polls, it's unlikely that a Bernier voter's second rank ballots will actually go anywhere. It's far more critical for people who vote for Scheer, Blaney, O'Toole or Leitch, for instance. If those voters don't have second or third rank ballots, then they might end up with O'Leary even if they hate his guts.

Ranked ballots are better for representation, but they also make it really fucking stressful, since it's much harder to call who the winner will be ahead of time. We're not out of the woods yet.

There's still literally no benefit to Bernier to not putting more options beneath him on the ballot so it's awfully suspicious people are pushing it.

There's a fear that some other candidate will just get so many 2nd rank ballots that it'll push them to first place.

I'm still going to have a 2nd and 3rd rank ballot, but I understand the fear.

Shills means they are paid.
Only o'rly needs to pay shills

Yeah but they won't push them to 1st above Bernier, see that video that was posted above. Your 2nd and 3rd and etc. aren't counted until your first is eliminated.

I posted the video. Remember: There are 14 candidates.

If X has 25% on the first round and Y has 15%, but X only gets 10% on the second round while Y gets 25%, that brings the tally to X 35% and Y 40%.

So while Bernier has much broader support than O'Leary, other candidates aren't so far behind that it's still a possibility that others get pushed ahead.

I'm just saying that I understand why some will put a single name on the ballot even if their candidate is leading.

She's also the self appointed queen of diversity quotas in business and government, abuses her employees and has a horribly unaesthetic voice tuned acutely for hell-tier nagging.

Fuck. No.

Fucking pass.

There're are a couple former soldiers running for Conservative. Keep in mind any NDP will be anti white and uber pro feminism, so engage with them with caution. They're the most vile pit of Marxists and cultural Marxists you'll ever see in this country, and you can bet their private positions are more extreme than what they let on in public.

But if Bernier is your #1, than you don't improve his odds of winning at all by voiding your lower votes, you just toss your own ability to influence who get's in if he's to lose.

It only reduces his chance of winning in a situation that is very unlikely to happen. Like I said, I'm putting multiple on my ballot.

Nope it never would under any circumstance. It would be counted as a Bernier vote all the way until he's fully out of contention.