Pay rent!

Dear Americans,

we would like to remind you to pay the rent for the storage of your military rejects on our soil.

If you don't pay the missing rent for the past 72 years (6.000.000$/year + 15% overdue fines per month), we have no other choice but to engross and dispose your stored goods and/or retards.
The costs for the disposal will be invoiced.

20% tip is appropriate.

Sincerely yours,
eternal Kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You may also want to note that we accept Lebensraum as a payment method besides Master Card, PayPal, gold or cash.

>(((6,000,000)))

Oy vey!

Germany soil has belonged to us for 72 years, it is you Germans who must pay rent.

You stupid Jerries want your arses whooped again?

We would like to inform you about our new deferred payment option.
With a credit rate of only 88%/year you could pay your debt over the next 1488 years if interested.

Have fun defending the Muslim Union against Russia, Ahmed

Germans.. You always make me laugh, those cute nazi germans. the best of the bunch, my grama always said.

You guys are now besties with Russia, the first thing you'd do trying to sell our asses to Wotan.

Hans, you're not storing anything, you are still being occupied.

all I got is a dollar, used napkin, paperclip, penny, and some pocket lint. will that suffice?

Are you implying your troops in germany are doing anything usefull ?

The part where it says you are useing your bases in germany for storeage of rejects/ basic training drop outs etc. was the only non-shitpost part.

It's occupation, not storage, dickmouth.

>mfw stationed in Germany a few years back
>mfw I banged a different German bitch on a weekly basis
>mfw I beat up a Hans in a parking lot because he was pissed about being cucked by an American.
>Great times.

You need to worry more about your millions of Roches on your soil, than a few thousand American soldiers famalam

You and what army?
Oh, that's right, the American army.
Good luck :^)

we are kinda economical/political occupied by the US. like allmost all of EU but their troops don't realy have any purpose in staying here.

I'll say they simply don't know what to do with them , thus storeing them here.

You gotta pay your debt hans

You still owe Israel €500 billion for Jewish property you stole orvdestroyed in the war.

Get back to us when you've settled your bill with Jerusalem.

So you basicaly didn't do anything usefull while ""serving"" in germany right ?

You were kinda send over here to be stored in your base.

HA HA HA!! Since when do vassals charge their masters for rent? You forget, we have all your gold reserves nestled neatly in our vaults...all we have to do is pay you with your own stash and call it even. We own your country Hans. Now pay your rent like a good vassal.

Thanks for raising our flag.

(you fucking neofascist nazis)

Those bases are US property. And yeah, it's been protecting your freedom, your borders and your social program funds for 72 years. Show a little gratitude.

And don't worry about trumps America first tweets...we're not going anywhere.

>protects your country
>demands payment

We really should just pull out of the world and let russia steamroll all you europoors. I'm tired of paying taxes to prop up your defense only to see shit like this.

>You forget, we have all your gold reserves nestled neatly in our vaults

We all know it's long gone alongside with your own gold reserves.
Don't try to fool us.

>we would like to remind you to pay the rent for the storage of your military rejects on our soil.

Fucking MAKE US.

>a few thousand American troops
It's more like 30,000

Well, a portion of it might have been spent on foreign occupations...But our gold is untapped...I mean your gold...aww fuck, we own all of Europes gold.

But they are not protecting anyone. (In fact they are not doing anything at all)
The NATO troops that serve to keep the Ivan in check are located in east europe.
Just admin you use your bases in germany to store your unwanted and pay your rent.

I thought you trump fuckers wanted to back out of the world police role? Suddenly your pride is dented? Make up your mind degenerate.

Do the germans have a word for deterrent? Or are you all this stupid?

What's amazing is germany should be the last nation to underestimate the value of a strong military given your history. What in the fuck happened to you guys?

>13,000,000 soldiers in WW2
>60,000 now

>I thought you trump fuckers wanted to back out of the world police role?

Naw, we are done policing the world, but it seems like Germany is supporting the terrorists...

So......

What nation troops? Britains? They have less than 8000 stationed and pulling out...they'll be totally vacated by 2020. We're all that's left schwienhund.

That makes absolutely no sense.

>30,000 US troops
>60,000 german troops (entire force)

Jesus christ I had no idea it was this bad. Our meager deployment matches half your standing army Hanz. That's just embarrassing.

Maybe you should recruit some rapefugees.

Comedy gold. Well played.

Oh, and YOUR done with policing the world...not your tax dollars. Forget isolationism, that's a luxury that we can never get back. America is fully committed at leading the free world whether dump is president or not and that's never going to change. Not for a long, long time...

So Get used to it like Germany is. Have some pride in our great empire.

>Occupy a nation for decades
>Charge them for it

Have Yanks finally learnt how to banter?

Why would we pay? It was an act of kindness to let you self rule.

Shut up before we claim our sectors again.

Yup. Why do you think Hans here is so butt hurt? His national pride is in our ever expanding shadow.

Poland would have conquered you long ago if we weren't there.

pfffft. we'd sooner re-erect the Berlin wall.

Answer me why only 1.18% of your GDP is spent on defense when you have agreed to pay 2% you stupid nigger

I'm totaly fine and also thankfull for the US troops on the eastern border of NATO territory but that has nothing to to with your storage of lazy tards in germany (we are not neighbours with any non NATO country)

If you want to store them in here pay for the storagespace, schinckenmonster.

"muh we protect anything meme"
the only thing youve protected and served is israels sick politival agenda along with aiding the cabalistic elite to destroy humanity as we know it.

no

guys, watch out, it's the jews again

It's like Josef Fritzl demanding that his family back pay rent for being locked in his rape dungeon

And the only thing you protect is Ahmed when he rapes your women in the streets of Berlin. Sad!

Becuase Germans love to bitch about everything. They are the biggest anti-American ingrates in all the western-Americanized world.

hopefully

stop bulling us, we wouldn't even need to spend one dime if it wasn't for your stupid wars.

Fuck you. Go suck a kraut sausage

kek i like you hans

pay your fare share

Maybe we should just let the Russians rent the east side again. See how well they pay you in bear shit and broken liquor bottles

Haha, American in-depth education at display again.

>tfw Clapistanis are too dumb to know the 2% is a goal for the near future and not today

> eternal Kraut

3rd times a charm, right Hans?

this, desu.y krauts are lucky we even protected them during the cold war. pay debnts.

Near-future happened years ago, moving goalposts isn't an argument.

Pay debts Achmed

>protected them
You protected yourself by abusing us as a buffer zone you imbecile. Go take your fantasies elsewhere.

What does having lazy US soldiers in your country have anything to do with your national sentiment? I thought I already explained this to you...you may govern yourselves but like Japan, your still occupied. You do not yet have full restoration of your military expenditure and you will only get it back with our good graces. You can do what you like with your governing...but your interests and military privelages wait at our command..like Japan does.

hanz, you seem upset.

I didn't know reading comprehension wasn't a thing in Finnland. :(

>abuse
>alongside Japan became one of the major economical power houses

I'm not sayin USA occupation does not exist or its a bad of roses, I heard far too many instances where soldiers chimped out to locals and get away with it, both in japan and in germany and in other places

Still. Germany and Japan got a very good deal post WWII. Hardly the repetition of post WWI deal you had.

>don't protect west germany
>they are enveloped my ussr because of the incompetence of europe and eu.

you are very fortunate the u.s. was there until the cold war, hanz.

it's like you goyim actually want the fastlane to miganthood.

Trumpians have no education...aside from bible study. However, we American liberals are vastly elementary. So you can tango with me if you'd like? I'm up for any challenge...

Not an argument, pay it now

>your interests and military privelages wait at our command
Yeah, totally *Iraq war cough

Just call the US military refugees and then you'll give them $1 million Euros each and evict a German national to give them housing. You also will give them a truck and a civilian hunting license.

What do you mean "until" we're still there you dump trump fuck.

Please do try it. I beg of you. Coming in to your shithole and turning it into a protectorate would be the best thing to happen to Germany in 100 years.

my apologies, rabbi.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Oh look, the vassal is upset. Get back to fucking up your continent Hans. We will swoop in and fix things again after you have sufficiently fucked everything up.

Trust a German to recieve a service and attempt to charge for it.

>evict a German national
Onoes, those saddening tales of evictions of German nationals.

You and the other moronic Clapistanis do realize this thread is satire to make fun of your retarded president, right?

Only if they convert first my infidel friend.

We'll discuss this after your dune coon infestation is complete.
Allahah Gel.

Ha, make the Turks and Syrians pay it first, then we'll talk. Krauts are pathetic. Btw thanks for allowing me to use your glorious roads built by Hitler.

>That makes absolutely no sense.

Is merckel supporting jihadists?

This reminds me of when Haiti killed a bunch of their French inhabitants and Napoleon decided to spare their shit island by selling it to the idiots. Now Haiti wants the money they paid for the island back.

Well, i never said that we could force you to fight our wars...although you are bound by the NATO treaty oath to provide at least equivalent assistance and your 500 troops was all your military could spare. What i did say however is that we control your military expenditure (meaning your military growth and deployment is at our bidding) and our political agendas are forever synced. In other words; you're all bound to us by a short leash.

PAY DBENTS OR WE LOOSE THE BEAR

Fuck off, Merckel......

Yes, and you do realize we ignored that fact so we could heap abuse on your pathetic cucktry.

>we
You're some retard on Sup Forums, don't forget that.

>we ignored that fact
It's all your administration seems to do these days.

No.
I was just bored and knew people would start arguing over my shitpost.

Burgers who are send over here to sit in base all day and eat Bratwurst are still military rejects though.

Give back Cuba and stop sinking your ships.

>your military growth and deployment is at our bidding
I guess that's why youre retarded president had the urge to have that made up invoice made by his moronic staff and complain about a transactional NATO system which is not based in reality. Instead of, you know, cracking that "short leash" you fantasize about.

Accepted, Jew lover. Oh...you didn't know that half of Russia's demographic are of Jewish descent? Pity that Putins grandfather was in Auschwitz.

Agreed, americans should pay you

Ahmed is the only one to stand up to USA because I know Hans would only ask for guns to kill himself with. No guns for you, sorry, we can't risk Ahmed taking them from you. Pay denbts now.

kek

dont talk to me or my son ever again!

Only four NATO members, the UK being one, now fulfil their obligations to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defence of themselves and their partners.
The heavy indebtedness of many European members means that 21 out of 28 NATO nations will spend more on debt interest this year, as a proportion of GDP, than defence.
In other words, while the United States is carrying an ever greater burden of total collective spending, it is the individual European nations who are failing to bring what they promised to the table.
from telegraph

Poor Eyre

nice slide thread shill