I've NEVER been embarrassed of my country until now

I used to think the United States was heaven on earth. I was proud to be an American.

But now I just feel shame. The Germans, the Canadians, even J.K. Rowling who wrote f*cking Harry Potter are all making fun of us.

And you know what? Maybe we deserve it. We've become a joke as a country and it's all thank to that cheeto-skinned fatass that YOU all elected. I fucking didn't.

The only saving grace is that the Republicans are going to get destroyed in 2018, and Trump can already kiss 2020 goodbye. That ship has sailed. Say hello to Madam President. If Hillary doesn't run again (and she could easily win), then Elizabeth Warren will do it.

Either way? Fuck all of you. I hope you regret what you've done. You stupid racist imbeciles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>concern trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>pres been in office for like 2 months
>it's his fault this country has been shit for over a decade!!!

killyourself cianigger

why did you betray us, donald?

why did you serve the kikes?

i thought you were real?

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY

I would help him up. Hell, if it was Obama, Hillary or even that kike Bernie Sanders I would help them up because I'm not a useless nigger, OP.

Call the Russians and see if they help him.

why is this spam allowed?

This did not embarrass OP

Grab his hand pull him up and go out my business
like a normal human fucking being

I'd try to help but honestly I couldn't lift him up, Donald you need to lose some weight.

>even J.K. Rowling
pewdiepie did nothing wrong

He climbed this building to deport your sorry ass OP. You have to go back.

Mate, the world has been making fun of the US for at least 16 years... possibly since Vietnam.

Leave my country.
Your politicians are not taking power ever again.
We will kill both them and you.
You faggots have been ignoring the laws of our nation for far too long. No more. Never again. We'll fucking kill all of you.

You should probably get some sleep before my coworkers arrive in this thread to begin operations. Just sleep, you must be so tired now. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Check out this little edgelord. Kek.

Hey stupid ass, 3/5 of Trump voters already regret their vote and acknowledge that he's a colossal failure. You still think he has a chance in 2020...? Wow.

>mommy, smelly foreigners made fun of us

That's just jealously, dear.

Jealousy? Dude, wake the fuck up. Angela Merkel is now being called the leader of the free world. We're a fucking laughing stock. WAKE UP

Pic related. I would prove I'm really good at the art of the deal as I begin negotiating how much the reward for rescuing him is. I'll take nothing less than 1 million.

Did you forget Bush ERA ???

Please, do you really think the children on this board remember anything more than their very first president, being Barack H. Obama?

Nobody even recalls the Bush bloodline or the Clinton scandals.

The Democrats will never get back into power for at least 2 fucking decades now that they've been shown as fucking militant commie fucks. Plus the goodwill and belief in the Press has been destroyed by the constant Leftist shilling put out by pretty much every fucking shitfest of a paper with a Leftist agenda.

It's going to be a beautiful America, a GREAT AMERICA!

Angela Merkel? The only leading she is doing is leading all the mudshits in the gangrapes against European women and children.

Dont escape to norway.

We hate cucks.

Kill yourself famalam

By Jewish media.

>J.K. Rowling
the only thing im ashamed of is giving this old hag money

Nice proxy, Noseberg.

spoken like a typical leftist beta that caves under pressure from others

kys or prep the bull

This country will never, ever see a female president. You're delusional if you actually think it could ever happen.

So, you've only just now started to look into politics then?

Well us Bernie suppporters did try to warn you that Hillary couldn't win but OH NO WE NEED A VAGINA IN THE WHITE HOUSE. You did this buy claiming all Bernie supporters were sexist and ignoring the wikileaks drop proving she colluded with the DNC

good man, unsung hero

/thread

When you go to Mexico and you realise you can Rob everything because there is no one to guard anything

Fucking misogynist men voting for Trump "autistic screaming"

Sanders would have won hands down, and I am a Trump supporter FFS. He had numbers on his side, the younger generation who would overwhelmingly vote democrat because of "Free College"

>You stupid racist imbeciles.
Read literally nothing aside from that. Please kill yourself, Shariablue nigger.

>The only saving grace is that the Republicans are going to get destroyed in 2018
Obviously you know nothing about redistricting and gerrymandering, plus all the judicial slots (including the SC) that McConnel held open. Welcome to the permanent conservative majority.

JK Rowling is shit-scared her Haitian pedophile organ harvesting ring will be revealed

Hey Shill, it's job security to ensure Trump wins.

>take his hand
>pull him up
>take him home
>tell him he has to eat a whole bowl of eggs