I really don't understand why so many people say "America is bad"

I really don't understand why so many people say "America is bad".

Even American nationalists(such as Trump) seem thinking same way.

I think america is greatest nation in human history. Is it wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=te_uxLcKeG0
der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes we are, but if we rest on past accomplishments we won't hold the goddamn crown.

Never rest, son.

We're the greatest nation in human history user.

But your nation needed America's help to beat Germany twice.

>60%
>founded the social justice movement and capitalism
>jew puppet
murica was never great

Yeah, no. The Dutch rivaled you at the peak of your empire. No one has paralleled the U.S. except Russia for a very short period of time

You're not wrong, OP. You're just an asshole!

if you were the greatest nation, America would not exist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes

WEST PAKISTAN

You were. Until you crumbled after WW2 (through no fault of your own). If there comes a time when the West decides to push back against the savage camelfuckers then the Anglosphere will once again rear it's head in solidarity.

Kinda hard to win against traitorous French and the Germans when you are isolated and have a smaller population.

>through no fault of your own
It was 100% their fault. The colonial empires could still be standing today if war hungry Brits didn't cause the second world war

Do you know how much "Great" Britain had colony during WWⅡ?

we are the greatest country, but we must work to be great, recently we kinda stopped working as much.
It's kinda like exercise, you do it to stay in shape, but if you stop, you get out of shape

America is great OP. Anyone who says otherwise is dickhead. No country is perfect, but the US is by far the best.

Holy shit saint of revisionist history.
The Brits were not at fault for WW2, it was mainly the French for so heavily campaigning for reparations and restrictions after WW1 that caused the push back from the Germans. Chamberlain might have been a little cowardly on the outside but he knew he didn't have enough power at his immediate disposal to challenge Germany outright so he delayed action up until Churchill was elected. The only reason Britain lasted as long as they did was because of the Spitfires manufactured during Chamberlain's period of delays.

Do you know how long it takes to organize and ship resources and soldiers across the planet?

You exist, along with Canada, straya, and NZ (not forgetting rhodesia and SA) because we were the greatest there ever was. We put white men and colonies on every major continent and made them great in turn. And if we've faded a little, no matter, we got the job done.

In "recent" times yes, we have been the greatest, but I personally think Rome was the best.
>tfw ur great country is slowly dying like rome did

We'll always be there for the Fatherland.

The US aren't that important anymore after Communism collapsed everywhere (but China).
Also,
>calling the country that nuked you twice the greatest country in human history
Jesus Christ, that radiation is strong in Japan.

Yes. and US managed it.

US fight in Europe and pacific ocean, north africa and Asia.

And US beat nazis, Japan, Italy with themselves.

+ US send resources to UK and USSR.

US is truly greatest nation in many senses.

Neville Chamberlain and friends absolutely started World War 2. If they never gave Poland a war guarantee, the would have been forced to negotiate and give up Danzig, which was German anyways. Hitler was even offering Poland a corridor to the North Sea, but they refused any negotiations since England gave them a guarantee that ensured France was next to go.

too bad the jews are fucking us over

I honestly love America with all my heart and I'm sad because I know that it's going to change

reminds me of the last few lines of Ulysses.

We are not now that strength which in old days /
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; /
One equal temper of heroic hearts, /
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will /
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

I'd say that that says something about our greatness, doesn't it?

We ended the war early by nuking those two cities. Yes, the body toll was high, but it could've been much higher. I can't speak for the Japanese but I would say that they blame their government more for the bombings than they blame the US government.

>Yes. and US managed it.
Easy to do when you have a much bigger population and system already in place for it.
>US fight in Europe and pacific ocean, north africa and Asia.
See above
>And US beat nazis, Japan, Italy with themselves.
See above, and it wasn't alone.
>+ US send resources to UK and USSR.
US is a treasure trove of natural resources, also see above.
>US is truly greatest nation in many senses.
Yes.
First part: wrong.
Second part: sort of yes.
Watching a neighbor slowly building up an army and realizing that the magnitude at which they are doing will strike fear in anyone, Chamberlain dealt with his in what was arguably the best way: delay and hope for the US to enter the fray.

Yes it does. People forget that the new world was Dutch as well as Anglo and that the Dutch East India company was superior to the British East India company once you removed all the tariffs imposed by England to keep competitive. Dutch traders played a huge role in supplying the colonies during and after the revolution

Fug, forgot to reply to you in that

Yeah, too many people forget that the Dutch were huge in their day as well

They were given a peace treaty after Dunkirk that they turned down after Germany let them escape with their army intact. Trudging on wasn't necessary at all when Hitler had offered them peace

dafuck yall saying America built itself on a genocide basis (native) how can you even be proud of your nation, ya makin war since independency but never in your territory

Dude, c'mon. England's partly responsible for Rhodesia's death due them arming Mugabe's army.

(Yes, America too, but that's beside the point)

You have to be literally the dumbest mother fucker to believe that Hitler didn't plan on taking Britain. Look at what he did to Stalin lmao. "Oh he offered them a treaty too." Treaties and promises didn't mean shit to Hitler.

why would we want war in our territory?

All of his writings speak about the March eastwards. They also speak of Britain as a natural ally. He let Britain escape with their entire army intact instead of routing them and then offered them unconditional peace, which they declined. I don't think you're up on your history.

I've been listening to my father, multiple degrees in European history, all my life. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Chamberlain was correct in only wanting to shake Hitler's hand with a 10 mile pole. You don't appear to be up on actually understanding early to middle 2pth century European politics.

I hate the culture or the lack thereof
I wish I was british or some European country with a rich history

Plus your either a stupid redkneck or a beta cuck muslim lover liberal...I hate being liberal nowadays

Muh culture is a meaningless argument
Why live in a country that "used" to be good when it's currently being invaded by filthy criminals?

None of that was a response based in any fact. Did you ever wonder why Hitler didn't just bomb London specifically instead of the less populus rural areas? Specific military directives aimed at causing the least amount of damage possible in hopes of forcing them to sign the peace treaty he had offered after Dunkirk.

No historian alive doesn't place an enormous amount of blame for WW2 on the British. Chamberlain killed 1.5 million German women and children alone in his 6 month food blockade AFTER WW1 had ended

just sayin that you don't mind your fucking business , no other country has made war so much than amreica does

True. I will never for the life of me understand why we all ignored a communist backed insurgency. I'm ashamed to say I bought the lies in was told about Rhodesia when I was younger. Doesn't alter the fact that we took a shithole and turned it into paradise, and when the white rhodies left, to a shithole it returned.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=te_uxLcKeG0

we are literally the attack dogs of the jewish usury world order

why do you think all the presidents that are against the fed reserve ended up with their brains outside their skulls

im very, very ashamed of my countries extremely poor moral character

we literally make examples of anyone who even *hints* at threatening the petro dollar

Don't be ashamed, be angry. Do something about it faggot. Speak up. Being ashamed is for pussies

1.) World War Two was the bloodiest war, and was begun in Europe and ENDED by the USA. You're welcome.
2.) The longest war was the Germanic Wars. If you don't think that counts as a single war, the second longest war was the Reconquista
3.) Uganda is considered the most warmongering country by the IEP when it comes to external conflicts after analyzing war statistics
4.) Rome was involved in a continuous 12 CENTURIES of warfare in total
5.) I recommend you look at the wikipedia list of wars France has been involved in and then take a look at the list of wars the USA has been involved in. When France was still relevant, it was extremely belligerent

speak up to who? the hundreds of brainwashed jew foot soldiers around me?

we are nowhere near ready in this country to name the jew in front of normies

were fucking jew attack dogs that were sicced on our own fucking people (WW2) because hitler refused to enslave them to usury

America would be the greatest country on Earth if it were still 90% White and retained its 1950s culture.
At least you can walk around at night without fear of being culturally enriched, Jap bro.

hahahaa yeaah I can see we agree

Bullshit. Rundstedt and kleise gave the order to halt because they were worried about their flank and a counter offensive - which had happened in similar situations in ww1. Hitler ordered the luftwaffe and guderion to destroy the British, but there was a 16 hour delay in the order round trip - by which time defences were in place.

Hitler ordered the bef destroyed

"Directive No 13 issued by the German Supreme Headquarters on May 24 called for the annihilation of the French, English and Belgian forces in the pocket (Dunkirk) while the Luftwaffe was ordered to prevent the escape of the English forces across the channel."

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

Everything else hitler said was after the fact rationalisation.

calm down nip, they're not dropping the nuclear bombs anymore.

we only did well because we FORCED other countries to trade our useless over-printed fed dollars for their commodities

it was literal robbery mate, that's why it wasnt sustainable and will never gain be possible

jesus christ how compromised is our education system, seems like none of my fellow burgers have any comprehension of our activities on a global scale

If we die we take the whole world with us. Were "too big to fail"

Also, Rome had nowhere near the power nor influence we have.

we was the only nation in europe to hold out and fight,even france and spain got rail roaded

true the yanks helped turn the tide...but they knew if we fell they was next on the chopping block

im glad all anglos answered the call

an American soldier chilling in Okinawa pretending he's a Japanese.

Yon can(not) be a Japanese.

japan seems like a fun place to live in also,its one of those i guess? brits wish they could live in japan,japs wish they could live in america,and some americans wish they could live in britain

some dont appreciate what they got cause its all they have known

id love to spent alot of time in japan your women are hot

1) the world war 2 wasnt at all the worst not even in the XXst century, but yeah because it was against jews and stuff it's more important, and yeah I know you are proud of "saving" us but we started to resist much before you came bro
2) America has been at war for 222 out of 239 years of existence globalresearch.ca/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/5565946
3) Uganda is not a country as powerful as us, you can't compare
4)whatever I don't care rome
5) no worries I know my country's history Ive been working on it

and don't forget your bush president created al qaeda and your obama created daesh

yes (((we))) have the power, you fucking jew power bottom delusional faggot

our entire government has only existed the last 2 decades to protect the petro dollar in order to secure the federal reserve owner's wealth

This. I'd gladly die and kill for my country, but it's getting kinda crazy. Our government is really fucking bad.

>willing to kill some kebabs trying to sort themsleves out for some rothschild fourteenth yacht
>being this cucked and uneducated

I think part of the problem is wars are 'dishonest' now, no one knows why they are really being fought, especially these limited 4G wars like in Afghanistan. In colonial days it was straightforward, you fought for resources and/or territory. No fucking about, you saw what you wanted, steamrollered in and took it, cos fuck you.

they are very straightforward they are in protection of the U.S dollar because of it's use as the global currency and the uncomprehensible wealth this affords the printers of the currency (owners of the federal reserve)

I mean bongs shud be familiar with the racket, it was theirs until they proved they were too weak after ww2

Were a fucking empire that stretches the globe. The US is literally the biggest empire to ever exist. Except we're smart. We don't take responsibility for citizens of other countries. Just their resources.

idk how being jew goons shaking down any government that doesnt want to institute usury and enslave their people to jewish debt makes you think we're smart

were the brainwashed shock troopers of the jew meanwhile 1/3 of our country is on welfare and degenerating at an alarming rate

Our tax dollars and service in the military make the jewery possible.

As long as citizens have weapons we still have power over any institution tyrannical or not.

for my country. Not for Jews

That works for Iraq, Libya and syria. But Afghanistan, Somalia etc?

yeah and I want to see this when china takes your place

China's economy is dependent upon American consumption/trade. All it takes is a cut to trade and their economy will literally shit

Can't really say since it's the only life I've ever know, I've traveled a bit but visiting places briefly isn't really a good indication of what life is really like somewhere or what the country is like. All I can say is I've never gone hungry and have led a fairly easy life, nowhere is perfect though and there's always plenty to worry and complain about. Sure we have an abundance of natural resources, significant military might and economic power which are both deterrent against other powers, and our Constitution provides many freedoms because out founders were idealists but our current government however doesn't those ideals as dearly. It often seems as if they're doing their best to subvert those rights, the vast tracks of land set aside for conservationism and public use are being chipped away at to setve coorprate interests polluting the water and the land in the process, corruption is commonplace though perhaps more subtle than elsewhere where the ruling class isn't so handicapped by laws meant to prevent such things, our public infustructure is crumbling, public services are pretty lacking in comparison to many other places, and even things like being able to retire one day no longer seems a certainty.

You lost your championship belt on 1776, bong.

If all anglos answered the call we'd be living on a peaceful white only planet.

>agrees we invaded multiple countries entirely for jewish wealth gains
>demands proof other similar operations arent legitimate US populace interests

getting kind of blackpilled on anglos

they seem to be the eternal attack dog of the jew, so glad im germanic in heritage so i dont have to hang myself in shame

1776 is what spawned the empire.

yeah but as it is not something trump is about to do, they will continue to develop themselves independently and I bet in Two decades India and China beat the fuck off america

America is great
but in recent times and really ever since nam we've gone downhill.
we got defeated and we have been shaking are heads about it since then
and the leftys have been laughing at us
the domino did start to fall

but.
WE have the most potential to come out of this dark time.
We have the power to do it and most decent Americans are just looking for the signal to strike back.

Trump is the first action of this built up anger Americans have at the world.
We are tried of being called fat, lazy and controlled.
Soon the day will come where the world respects America again
Soon the day will come
You are not Wrong jap bro
You are a great ally in this culture war we have before us
I pray a big war dose not come.
But are enemy should pray more.