Defend this, Sup Forums. This is inexcusable

Defend this, Sup Forums. This is inexcusable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtube.com/watch?v=nKgysK3GCfM
youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek wins

Good.

Seems great

Awesome.

I like it

AWOO AWOO AWOO

>not understanding federal law supersede state law

Good.

>federal government agency in charge of enforcing law increases enforcement in area where local authorities are known to not enforce certain law

>inexcusable

STUPID THREAD ALERT

saged

All these idiots had to do was migrate to america legally.. they're paying the price for their stupidty.

about time

What's a sanctuary city?
Is it some kind of immigrant offshore area where the law doesnt apply?

If that was an option they would have done it

That said if you are in a country illegally then get the fuck out

We have laws, these cities should not exist in the first place.

>enforcing the law
>inexcusable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fuckin yanks, states rights, the south will rise again

Finally.

Who cares?

classic nigger think

stupid commie

Sanctuary Cities are supposed to be a safe haven against fascism, Sup Forums. How is this okay?

Thousands of undocumented dreamers are coming to these Sanctuary Cities only to get caught by ICE. That's horrible.

It is an option.

It's a city where the local government is full of libfag shitskin lovers who want to protect the illegals from deportation.

THE FIRE RISES

see

Laws are not fascist

>DIOS MIO THESE GRINGOS ARE KICKING ME OUT AYIYIYI.

Get fucked Paco.

yes, it is inexcusable that cities who take FEDERAL FUNDING think they can flagrantly violate the law of the land by harboring illegals with impunity. the good men and women at ICE are doing the work of the American people by rooting them out.
-2/10 made me reply

Hold on....we'll take care of that butthurt for you....

fucking awesome

NIIICE

>undocumented dreamers

Now I know you're just fucking with us

Kek, got me.

Defend... laws?

Sanctuary cities are fucking cancer, and this is hilarious not inexcusable. Blame the cunts going against federal law declaring "sanctuary" to people breaking the law.

>This is inexcusable.
No, this is the law.

There is something satisfying about this that I can't quite put into words... Maybe the fact that despite the best Mexican efforts they are only able to be beta tier compared to us, that their worth in the world us no better than what we dictate to them. And when we do stunts like this where they have no choice but to say yes makes them seething with assmad but they know they can't do anything about it.

bye bye pedro

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Just stop. We both hate shitskins, and so it may be finished.

Damn look at that cunt flipping him off.

That is the face of an average illegal Mexican "woman"

>If that was an option they would have done it
They can but instead they stay here for decades not paying taxes.

Don't gotta defend success bby

This is what I voted for. Shadilay brother.

And here we see lefties right where they belong....behind a fence and closely monitored!

>unacceptable

Ahahaha they think it matters if they accept something or not. Cultural marxists have their heads so far up their own asses that they don't even realize their approval is unnecessary.

fucking finally.

>People in open defiance of the law are SHOCKED when state officials charged with enforcing the law continue to do so

kek ICE is going where the criminals are purported to be? well i'll be damned.

this
well deserved (You)

>Immigration and Customs Enforcement is enforcing laws related to immigration and customs
literally shaking

b-but muh sexy latinas!

If you break the law should you not recieve the consequences? These people are NOT citizens of this country. Play by the rules like everybody else...why should they be above the law? I cant steal money from a bank and tell the judge it's not fair I needed the money....that's what these people are doing...they think they have earned the right to be here by just being here. Nope. Do it the Right way and we have no problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKgysK3GCfM

your job is to remove illegals from this land. but some employees have less of a hardlined approach to unauthorized immigrants. they should be fired. obviously not the job for them.

>tfw live in a sanctuary city

K I L L

M E

sanctuary city means the city will not help the federal government deport the illegals. why do you think the feds arent allowed to enforce illegal immigration? sanctuary cities make thier job harder but thats about it.

>sanctuary city
Isn't leafistan a sanctuary country?

Regardless at least they can walk can 2 fat white women of the same size say the same? expect the to be on a scooter faggot

>being right wing will be cool one day

HORRIFYING

There's literally nothing wrong with this???

Magnificent.

Awesome

>tfw the wall works out so well we annex the Mayan peninsula and build another.

Sauce?

buttmad spic detected

using their own tactics against them. its why all the Hillary memes were just copies of our memes. they thought we cared about the frog.

cutie on the left wishing she wasnt on team cuck

B-baka fashy onii-sama you dont know about my rights as a sovereign citizen

Good awoo. Earned cookie and headpats. Can even have a ride in the car while that commie goes for a ride in the helicopter.

Keep out, Pedro

Where else would they raid?

Fuck yeah I made that maymay. Glad to see people reposting my OC.

Watch and laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI

Federal law trumps sanctuary cities. It's not illegal for Ice to raid them. Sanctuary cities only rights are they don't have to have the police comply for illegal aliens that commit small crimes and in exchange for not complying with federal law the government can withhold federal funding to that city until they cooperate with the law. It's not hard to defend Ice doing they are legally Obligated to do unlike sanctuary cities.

hello mestizo

>enforcing the law and cracking down on areas where it is deliberately subverted

Good.

Why? The only thing in that sentence that's inexcuseable is the concept of sactuary cities.

i do need proofs on this. my boner needs it. i need to finish

Pottery

How do we keep winning?

Top Kek

Fuck you mexicoons

I honestly think this is a ploy by trump. If you were a sancuatry city why would you tell the whole world? Why would you then also do a story about how your church houses and feeds illegals ? Are people really this stupid nowadays?

>invoke your bogdanoff rights

Marry me?

Remember when OPs weren't 90% falseflags?

Virtue signalling. And it's backfired bigly inshallah

crocodile tears. I feel for the kids a bit but if your dad doesnt pay taxes it doesnt matter what your skin color is you will be taken away from your family if they catch you.

SEATTLE WILL BE PURGED

My only concern is Trump potentially going soft of DACA kids. The "I have a big heart" statement could mean he might try and give them amnesty. I want them all deported.

getting them in one area. 4D chess. I never want off this timeline