BRAVE Jewish Children Gather to Sing "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish."

youtube.com/watch?v=lUw5tNuulzM - There are few words to describe the degree of meme magic on exhibit in this video. Are you feeling enriched by this brave delineation between Jews and Whites? A shattering of the shackles which bound the Jew to the white man. A beautiful moment in history.

meh

Finally we agree on something.

Let me tell you about conservative girls.

They're fucking retarded and have no opinions of their own. PERIOD.

I live in the south. Most girls are conservative because their daddies were conservative before them. They all believe the rhetoric, in their own disjointed half-retarded spin that their little brains have put together.

I've literally taken conservative girls to liberal rallies before. Friends, girlfriends, acquaintances. You just ask them if they want to go and most of them will do it willingly. Most of them will believe literally everything you tell them. They'll get in fights with their own friends and family telling them what you taught them. Some of them will retain the information and still identify as conservative.

I've fucked at least a dozen conservative girls in my life and not a single one of them opposed my liberal views. I'd say half of them vote liberal now, because of me. My current girlfriend definitely voted for Hillary, and then wore the "voted for Hillary" sticker for fuck's sake.

Preach all you want about how great conservative girls are. They don't know a goddamn thing about what you're spewing. And if you talk to them about their rights, you might learn they don't agree with you as much as you think.

rare

newfag.

edgy much?

>Let me tell you about girls.
>They're fucking retarded and have no opinions of their own. PERIOD.
fixd

beaner

Fuck off.

Nigger.

wetback spic poor shitskin

nigger on EBT.

>dirty wetback
>talking to master race texan white man

I don't get this. Isn't shit like this good for us?

It's so easy to tell Black people "don't blame us, blame Jews."

When they do shit like this, get a whole multi-cultural group to acknowledge they're a separate class from Whites, it's now easier to blame them for their own shit.

Redpill all non-Whites on Jew subversion, they're doing our job for us by distinguishing themselves from us.

You've gotta think that the 10% of Jews running things are pretty pissed at the 90% of stupid Jews ruining their plans like this.

That's what I thought.

You have to go back pirate, Tejas is Mexica clay.

and to think that I use to be forced to sing, father Abraham in church every sunday.

>Let me tell you about conservative girls
>I've fucked at least a dozen conservative girls
>You just ask them if they want to go and most them will do it willingly
>half of them vote liberal now, because of me

I think you're giving yourself way too much fucking credit there. It's no secret that women will do and say anything to make their boyfriends happy.

Right by conquer. We can be friends tho. As long as you like hunting.

Kiked much?

wow thank you captain obvious

>Jewish Children Gather to Sing "I'm Not White, I'm Jewish."

rapping like niggers

unbelieveable

best comment

"Gustav Einarsson19 hours ago

Bless them. Jewish people are one of the nicest in the world. My transgender wife and foster refugee son have always got nothing but respect and courtesy from them. The Muslim community here in Malmo also gets along very well with Jewish. It's always whites who seem to be looking for and starting trouble.
"

Jews confirmed not white

Is this pasta or autistic larping?

I saw a pasta and decided to copy pasta it cuz im bored mang

It's okay friend. Sup Forums will always be there for you.

DISGUSTING GOY IGNORES BRAVR JEWISH GIRLS

How many threads on this, with the same fucking image, are you going to make? Saged. Newfags fuck off.

thanks syrup nigger

Those are all Jews? Fuck man, most of them look white to me.

they'll get mowed down too when the day comes
browns can't tell the difference

Thank you for your courage, girls.

>M.C. Shekelstein

The world hates us, why do we even bother at this point? The Jews aren't white let's make it white, make Israel British Palestine again and fill it with Anglos.

>fucked a dozen girls
fornication is a sin good job, and if they were conservative they wouldn't fornicate

Yeah, they are white nigger

This is turning point. We have reached an agreement with the Mimics.

I think it's a good thing. Well finally find out who really has all the privilege.