1) Openly admit you're in our country illegally on the largest social media platform on earth

1) Openly admit you're in our country illegally on the largest social media platform on earth.
2) Leave your place of employment publicly viewable.
3) Claim to pay taxes while holding an obviously BLANK tax return.

2 questions: How long before she gets deported? And why are liberals SO FUCKING STUPID??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related.

She's pretty and looks white and lives in a echo chamber state. Nothing will happen.

how do you think ICE is going to get her? show up at work? come around when she's sleeping or in the shower?

Why not report her info with a link to the picture to ices website

>shes whiter than half of pol
>wanting to deport this
No wonder pol is full of virgins
White-Hispanics are god tier.

Showing up at work would be the easiest.

A shitload of people already have. Just have a look at her profile.

>White-Hispanics
>Hispanics
>White

of course, she had to be from argentina

I'd like to see this smug cunt's next faceberg post after she gets deported.

Yes, she isnt going to be sended to argentina, send her here please :D.

LEts report!

She's fucking hot, but she's here for conquest. Someone report this fucking cunt. I'd like to see her get sent back to her shit-hole homeland.

southern europeans and latins are niggers

>haha look friends, I posted it again!!
>a-a-acknowledge me

more pic related

someone should tell her relax, nobody is in favor of deporting hot White girls

shes like a latina kaley cuoco or w/e her name is. she may stay in america

Apparently she thinks the IRS handles deportations...

Stupid white bitch if she wants to pretend to be like the illegal aliens then she should get reported and deported just like them

Shouldn't Bernie and the Democrats go to prison for hiring and harboring illegal aliens?

Isn't that a felony to harbor fugitives and criminal aliens?

>southern Europeans are niggers
That's rich

Guess who gets to help the Mexicans pay for the wall now.

Such a shame, she's a cutie pie and would produce good white children.

But she has to go back.

omg thats the saddest thing ive ever seen. these thirsty pol cunts trying to get attention from a girl they just reported to immigration? LOL truly autistic

She is a fucking idiot. Latinas are not exactly the brightest women I n the world in spite of their good looks. She is potentially just daring ICE to swat team her.

>illegal alien dodging taxes, working for the DNC and that kike fraud commie, and illegally voting in our elections
I'd rip off your arm and beat her to death with it, fag.

>i think I'm a pretty good citizen
>citizen
fuck off cunt, reported to ICE :-DDDDD

Can someone explain why these undocumented immigrants can't just go and get themselves documented? It's like they're fully aware of the risks but would rather risk deportation to beheadingsville instead of doing their civic duty

It is your CIVIC DUTY to report any and all illegal aliens and any and all people harboring, or encouraging aliens to stay in, or come to, the United States of America.

We are so sorry...

Kek wills it apparently

>I'd rip off your arm and beat her to death with it, fag.
Autistic, kissless virign
>leaving his moms house
Kek

i wish i were deported to argentina

Being in a social media hugbox and obviously surrounded by white knights making her think she's a genius has gone straight to her head.

Was about to post this arrogant bitch. The ironic part is that 1040 is blank, so it could very well be an application for ebt

I'm honestly not really concerned about some Argentine or Cuban sassy bitch who shows off by shilling for the leftist and who possibly sucks Jewish dicks. I'm more heavily. Concerned about those Indios from Central America and the Sand niggers.

>Hispanic
>white

I'm as white as she is you fucking nigger

I have pussy on demand.

You're the pathetic kike who wants to allow this dirty beaner to stay in my country illegally, because you figure another female ups your odds of breaking free of your incel lifestyle.
Pathetic.

reported to ice

Can some one just report that bitch to ICE please?
Is for a friend.

>I have pussy on demand.

Moving to the US permanently is a difficult and drawn out process if it's done legally.

I don't give a solid shit if she pays taxes.

She came here illegally (or her parents did) and she's a Shitskin Spic.

I don't want her here and neither does the rest of the Nation.

WOW she paid 300 whole dollars in state income tax? With two zeros?

Fuck having laws and borders and shit.

Wow no Iberian solidarity?

This stupid bitch is neither undocumented nor illegal.

She has a greencard.

Beyond fake, she can do all that but can't apply for citizenship like my parents did.

hahaahahaha this is even tastier after the Maddow fiasco

Many such cases.

I believe it was you, CTR that David Brock refers to his slaves as nerdvirgins. :^)

But thanks for trolling, impotent kike loser who habitually loses elections. :^))

1) Anyone can print out a fucking 1040 form.
2) How does she even get a job LEGALLY as an illegal? That just proves the point. They're taking jobs in the US and no she's not picking fucking cotton.
3) Liberal organizations are hiring illegals? Fucking criminals.

Hmm, always figured amnesty was easier under Obama but I guess I was mistaken.

>Foreign national influencing U.S. Elections
kek

Still not an excuse to break the law. Besides, what makes illegals so much better than the other hundreds of thousands of immigrants trying to gain citizenship properly?

>I, an undocumented immigrant
>
>I am legally working in the United States

So the island grabbing tart was just virtue signalling. Typical.

impregnate and deport

i bet you do

She should marry a good white man and get herself legalized instead of acting like special cunt and feeding her vanity brought social media.

>I, an undocumented immigrant
>undocumented
>I think I'm a pretty good citizen...
>good citizen
>citizen

Really recombobulated my pate.

So in her own stupidity in thinking that's she's an illegal, she possibly managed to sucker a few illegals into outing themselves?

What the fuck

Well that 2nd comment is kind of true how can she pay taxes but be undocumented?
Is america really this retarded or is it on purpose

>everyone who calls me out on my autism is a shill

this

Adios

That's some next level niggering right there. Fuck plan b and kicking your baby mamas down stairs, this is the future

She knew damn well she wasn't illegal, she just wanted in on the latest liberal fad.

hahaha my thoughts exactly. $300 whole dollars. she probably got the tax form from work and her father said... you cant file that

>White-Hispanics are god tier.

She needs to understand that DACA is "policy" and not "law." She isn't legally here, nor can she legally obtain employment without a work visa. DACA merely defers deportation, at the President's discretion.

sure, just add it to the tab

I want her deported to my dick if you can decode my cryptic message.

>Singapore
>Calling any other country retarded
I fucking hate Asians so much

Hey what do you know, I just submitted a tip about this girl a few minutes ago

Nope has to go. Bye.

Also.... They fucked.

No Hindu-anglos are the god tier civic nationalists, youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U&t=1s

Either she's lying about being illegal, retarded or she's doesn't actually pay taxes.

Her post on things she "doesnt get" despite paying into is false. She gets all of that. There's a reason why illegals cost over $120b+/yr nationally just for things like education and housing and untold amounts more for healthcare and other social programs designed to help them.

How the fuck are these people so stupid that they cant either use the services they voted for or look up what they're eligible for based on them being on this soil??

her shitty job automatically takes taxes out but she cant file the tax form to get a return. she shouldnt be allowed to work anyways but like i said. shitty job.

Costs a few dollars and takes a few years and requires paperwork

Like everything else in this country. They honestly just want to pay shit for taxes and get free shit. That's why they don't do it.

>This is what the average Sup Forums user looks like
>Has the authority to call anyone "non white"
This place really is a bunch of shitskins RPing as White Nationalists.

Nope, the old Jew couldn't get it up because his erection got redistributed

I do too but isn't Singapore statistically the smartest country on Earth?

I'd fuck her, but she's still an illegal immigrant.
You want people to get away with crimes just because they are attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

She apparently has a green card
>undocumented
>but no seriously here's my papers
>but still undocumented

Post a social media outlet she has and I'll tip her.

>pajeet shilling his own channel AND racemixing through a VPN

no take backs

All this Sup Forumstard niggers getting triggered by a WHITE Argie. You can all die niggers.

TO ALL OF YOU REPORTING THIS BITCH, HER BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 18TH
I WENT THROUGH HER PROFILE AND READ ALL THE SHIT IN SPANISH

ANYONE GOT AN AGE?

>argentina
>white

twitter belensisaw

cmon love me already you fucking white male

She literally just wants attention. Stop giving it to her

Why the fuck does she think paying $300 is paying a fair share. The average American spends 9k per year on tax. 300 barely pays for the road she uses.

yeah give me attention instead

facebook /BelenDREAMS

At least, Jews are smarter, more polite and more developed than inferior subhuman goyish savages like you.

I said by "a WHITE Argie" you dumb fucking nigger, She cleraly has Green eyes so fuck you.

Shut up you faggot ass bitch

Singapore is a beautiful right-wing utopia.

>Green eyes make you white
Mexican intellectuals.

so its all about manners now isn't it.