REMINDER

In the 1930's the Jewish press told Germans incessantly they didn't even exist because some Germans in the east had slavic blood, some in the south had magyar blood, and some in the west had french blood.

Don't fall for the same old tricks. Don't let them divide us.

this is we wuz tier

What happens if you really wuz?

Spanish one looks like an albino nigger

>us

When will you learn, because your from the same continent as me, does not mean you are the same as me, genetically. Are you insecure your ancestors were drawing cave scratchings while mine were out conquering and converting entire civilizations? Have pride in your own people snow nigger, not in others. Just as the Vietnamese are different from the japanese, as the egyptians are different from sub saharans, the scandinavians and germanics are different from the one true superior race of this species. You are the true Juden spreading this degenerate "band together europeans" shit, because this dilutes your very own culture and heritage. The Mediterraneans share little with northern euros in terms of culture, arts, cuisine, history, literature, science, philosophy, government, etc. In fact, we created many of these things. Your people have become advanced so very recently, in the past 5 centuries or so, whilst ours have been for over a millennia. You are not us.

Where do you even read about this sort of stuff?

I'd like to read more about WWII and what was going on over there. I'd especially like to read about Bolshevism, but need a decent sauce.

There's a simple solution to this quandary.

Any country that sponsors/has sponsored a Formula One team is white. OR, and country whose automobile manufacturer or privateer team has won victory at Le Mans.

mein kampf
bolshevism was a a jew controlled movement. One of the earliest examples of jew controlled globalism.

Well put.

Why are Spanish and Portuguese differentiated? Why not just call them Iberian?

wat

>Force India

Heeb Will Not Divide Us

Has anyone else noticed how the Romans and Greeks were only king dicks of the world when they were full blooded white? Look at their countries now, they're not even 1st world countries because they interbred with arabs.

Really makes you think.

Hello, actual nigger.

This

If India didn't have so many goddamn people they'd probably be okay.
Having over a billion assclowns leeching off your resources, wealth, and infrastructure will doom any nation.

Still, Indians don't really cause trouble, and Sihks are among the few properly manly fuckers left in our world.

>they're not even 1st world countries
Yes they are. And they're practically the same people now that they used to be, genetically. Even Greeks.
They just got fucked in war in the recent past, and have had their recovery stunted by the EU.

I find it amusing you believe you're the superior peoples, and yet you fucks absolutely shit yourselves when doing psychedelics or stimulants. Almost as though your brains can't keep up with the pace.

Italians on meth are a thing to behold. Like walking balls of twisted springs.
No race or ethnicity on earth can match up to the true masters of mankind.
We roll hard on the cleanest meth, purest LSD, and hot-shots of ketamine.
If you're not evolved enough, mentally, to handle that level of mindbreak without ending up in a nut house, prison, or morgue, you cannot call yourself a superior humans. You're weak. You see the shadow people and become deathly afraid of them.
The very idea of hallucinating frightens you. Of course, since hallucinations are basically your overstimulated mind manifesting out your inner hidden personality, your thoughts both conscious and subconscious, as shadow people, what you are really scared of is yourself.

That girl is one of the hottest in this pic and you are talking shit.

The American hate towards the Spaniards is just unbelievable.

You should be actually be grateful to us.

Just take a look on Bernardo de Galvez was and how this fella helped create your nation (and became the Governor of New Orleans in 1777).

>Saying certain groups aren't white is a divide and conquer tactic. If a race has white skin, lives in Europe, and is part of European culture and history, then they are white
>Oh, except for the ashkenazim. They are a special case for some reason

Explain this, Sup Forums

Serious question: why do I frequently hear niggers & liberals (white ones) saying whiteness is a made up idea

>comic sans for the nordicucks

This.

they are not part of European culture

So are we blonde mediterraneans then?

As a Swede, I stand by this.

they are literally half arab genetically though

White countries are in blue

Nonwhite countries are in red.

You know white women are pushing globalism more than any other group out there right?

mednigger detected

Are you in fact stating that we were royalty and stuff?

Depends, what state do you live in?

forgot to put this
>egypt

That Spanish man is wearing portuguese clothes, please stop.

KEK, is this a new copypasta?

Because the one who drew them is a portuguese diaspora Leaf.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I demand the usa be divided into states

I got that roman brow...
>tfw I look into a history book and see my excellence. Roman Warrior Pride!

WE WUZ PATRIETZ AND SHIEEEET

How do people feel about Celts? Wanting to know for a friend.

Maybe because Ashkenazis never blended into Europe, on purpose, and constantly make tons of anti white propaganda?

We know they are stupid, like they always have been, it's our duty to protect them from aliens as well as from their own stupidity. That's what is all about.

I approve of this post
t. nord

Tell us a story, user.
Tell us about how you dindu nuffin.
Tell us how you be rich but dey stole it.

>constantly make tons of anti white propaganda?
Said user in one of five dindu threads.
Wouldn't it be easier to just get a job and pay your bills?
You'd have spending money and get your dignity back.

Plenty of rich coming from an amerimutt.

QFT

He's probably Greek or Spanish or Italian diaspora that went to work there because American banks destroyed European economy

Good message, well done leaf. Bump for you.

>tfw Maine
Comfy as fuck lads, only ever see a nigger when I leave state.

Apparently I am not white. Nice.

>aryans
medis the true master race

>Sikhs are bro-tier
When will this absurd meme end. Rag heads are unassimilated and determined to remain that way. They have to go back. You have to go back.

Are Greeks white? What about Cypriot-Greeks?

The propaganda is designed for them. If you craft it right you can use propaganda on any group

Slavs are not white

except nordic women are the purest and hottest