Wtf the jews are fighting each udder?

Wtf the jews are fighting each udder?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smokescreen to hide their daily jewry

Wtf I hate Isreal now

>head of GOP in Israel
Say what now?

pretty low effort required to hate sarah silverman. she's not even a gold-tier jew. literally garbage.

But she was their champion
What happened?

Smoke and mirrors

Hollywood Jews fear the Israelite.

Jews bicker but thats all it is. Have you ever seen a Jew vs Jew war? Neither have I.
Jews are loyal to the tribe when it matters, while whites dont hesitate to slaughter millions of their own over principle.

The self hating jew is basically a cliché.

It happened repeatedly. The nation spent most of its time divided between North Israel and South Israel. David facedna rebellion from his own son.

jack was based tho, removing degenerate hoors

>Have you ever seen a Jew vs Jew war?
read your bible, son. also hannukah was basically a jewish civil war of religious jews vs secular/hellenized jews.

FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

Yes Sup Forums, what a surprise that ALL JEWS DON'T AGREE WITH EACHOTHER

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

>head of GOP in Israel
that's not a real thing. you're not gonna get me to like kikes just because they hate sarah silverman.

also in life or brian, monty python did that whole people's front of judea vs judean people's front for a reason. during roman times there was all kinds of intra-jewish sectarian violence.

a jew is
a jew is
a jew

gas the kikes no matter what

wtf i love jews now

If the enemy of my enemy is my friend... what does this mean?

Is this fucking real?

Ashkenazi jews killed a bunch of Sephardi jews in 1951

That's because there is no white tribe. White is an identifier only useful when the others aren't actually white. Like in the US, where this idea of one white race came about.

Europe is full of different white people. The Irish, Spanish and French, Italians, various kinds of slavs and Germans, for example.

Being loyal to white people just because they're white is useful in the US, but in Europe you need to be tribal towards your own nation.

Yep

Does she have dual citizenship?

>Being loyal to white people just because they're white is useful in the US, but in Europe you need to be tribal towards your own nation.

Considering what's happened in the last 20-30 years, especially recently, do you think that still applies as much?

Sure, Jews are incapable of hating and Jewing each other.

Is there a single reason to not be against these people's bullshit in current year?

>muzzle
BANE MASK

Sarah Silverman is a cunt, and so are all liberal Hollywood american """""""""""""""""""""""""""Jews""""""""""""""""""""""

She's letting the goyim know too soon that they don't see themselves as one of us, as part of a country besides their own.

better than stone (stein) tier and mountain (berg) tier.

>GOP

please explain.

They are the predators and we the prey.

As the tax livestock stop producing as much wealth as they formerly did this will create infighting amongst the ruling classes. Eventually one group of jews will send their goyim against another group of jews because they lack the resources/ productivity.

Goy Opposition Party

thanks

This. Why the fuck is there an Israeli head of an American political party?

This was the reason the jews were pushing multi-culturalism. They don't want war because they don't want infighting.

The elites genuinly hate war (capital gets destroyed, wasted etc. and lots of the most productive goyim die) and this whole new world order bullshit was them attempting to combine all the jew groups into interdependance and prevent war from ever really happening.

Two races: Jews and the musdskins

This is why they push this whole Blacked.com thing. They are essentially trying to get docile cattle to be their good little tax slaves.

White bois are pretty resistant to arbitrary authority (K selection) by default and so they have been boiling us very slowly since ww2.

Nazi germany literally rose out of the sexual revolution and social justice movement being compressed into a 14 year period between ww1 and ww2. They realised they had to be very slow about it. They seperated the goyim into different peer groups and isolated the various stages of indoctrination from eachother (slowly boiling the frog)

This is why Gamergate was actually a turning point. The early highschool goyim got a look at the college goyim and started to unplug from the matrix.

>They don't want war

Not true. They have a long history of financing wars and are guaranteed re-payment from the governments, usually both sides.

Oh shit, the grafiti about joos, it all makes sense

I'd go a round or two with them udders. If you know what I mean...

They have a left - right divide too.

In addition this is why they are scared shitless of Donald Trump and constantly push the nazi/ russia angle.

They are literally shitting their pants at the possibility of an anti-semetic regime in the united states. The most powerful, well equipped military on the planet capable of taking on anything they can throw at them and it's now slipped from their grasp.

This is why we see the deep state stuff. They are desperatly trying to keep the keystone in the arch and hold up their house of lies.

This is additionally why our role is so important. We have an unprecedented ability and opportunity to champion free speech and a free market of ideas alongside the ability to actually confuse the elites.

Not only do we confuse them and the millenial hipsters they go to for advice on the kids but even when they do get some understanding they realise that they cannot win without magically genociding millions of young men (important tax cattle because women are taxed less than they get in tax dollar spending) and to make matters worse these men are literally spread throughout the entire world.

They can't get away with it. They can't stop us. All they can do is slow us down and try to keep up plausible deniability as long as they can. We cannot really lose. They cannot win without implausible violence that would inevitably wake up the masses.

She's being so obnoxious she is waking people up to jewry, so they are asking her to tone it down.

And she will, since they are both two sides to the same shekel.

They think of the long run. These wars (especially since ww2) actually kill remarkably few people. The goal of these conflicts is either to maintain control or to influence geopolitics.

Take for example the wars in the middle east. These killed lots of people but nowhere near what we would expect from the destruction we are capable of creating. They wanted to destabilise these regions and speed up racemixing.

Left wing jews who promote communism and degeneracy through hollywood are hated by other Jewish ideals.

>read the bible
>trust the religion invented by jews
Is this nigger serious?

>using monty python as a reference
Could you be any more reddit tier?

This. They are terrified of Trump because he is not for sale. If the US stopped all Israel funding they'd be fucked.l and they know it. Jews in Israel are unironically nervous.

>fake Jews killing off the last of the Israeli lineage
Sounds like Khazars up to their old tricks.

>Israeli in charge of American party
>just figuring this out now

You must be new here.

Those uber leftist Hollywood jews are still very pro-Israel and not hated by Israelis. Go look at what Natalie Portman or Steven Spielberg say about Israel and jewish ethno-states.

If what you said was true, the Israeli government would revoke their citizenship, but they won't because what you said is not true.

I love this board.

>There are only one type of Jews

I'm a white guRight wing Jews who support Israel are kingtier compared to commy jews like before and Sarah Silverstein.

Wake up, that was a very influential and controversial movie, not only for the humorous way it treated the origins of Christianity, but also for its disrespect towards Jews. I enjoy it for the fact that, as irreverent as it is, it's also weirdly sweet and innocent, like Brian himself. The Pythons were so smart, twisted and bitterly funny, but they were never really cruel or sick, unlike a lot of so-called humor and culture nowadays. Their work is also a seminal representation of British humor--you know, the Brits, whose culture and homeland are being slowly taken over and eradicated by Islam. One day, the Python TV shows and films will be one of many important ways future generations learn about all they've lost.

Woo!

About damn time another group of Jews started reigning in the Jews in the US govt.

I've been expecting an apology for Dianne Feinstein for a while.

Based isreali.
one out of 6 million jews are acceptable.

For a board so obsessed with Jews, you sure know next to nothing about them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew
The self-hating Jew has been an archetype for at least two centuries. It's only slightly younger than the Uncle Tom archetype.

>Influential
Maybe if you don't read actual books.

Kek. Yeah I hear the jews are basically genociding the palestinians. ofc they want their neetbux

>they are scared shitless of Donald Trump
the same Donald Trump whose mentor was a Jew, whose kids are all married to Jews, whose cabinet and advisory positions are filled by jews?

could you be more of a reddit-transplant who tries way too hard?

>Not loving monty python
Shameferu

Humor transcends time badly though.

Of course it's an archetype. What's your point?

I work with jewish communities from time to time. For as smart as they are, they really are animals in the amount of filth they produce and expect others to clean up.

Still better than what they usually get, pic related

It's the head of the republican party in Israel you illiterate morons.

>again

Just stop posting.

I've read the bible.
And the "Jews" themselves were never divided.

David and the people of the two kingdoms, Israel and Judah weren't Jews. They were canaanites who followed Yahwism. After the exile and assyrian invasions, the differences between the Yahwists of the north and south became more pronounced, and the Israelites themselves were more aware of their identity in the world.

That is where the term "Judaism" comes from. Because the southern Israelites, who used to be under control of the tribe of Judah, wanted to distinguish themselves from the northern Israelites (the samaritans), which used to be under the control of the samaritan kingdom. That is when the "Jewish" identity was born. And since then, the Jews have been fairly united.

On a side note, it could be argued that Samaritans are closer to the ancient Israelites in their beliefs than the Jews are.
Samaritans are still around today. They live in rural Israel and still sacrifice goats in the mountains.

Things are changing. It remains to be seen if Europe switches from cultural to racial segregation.

The current cultural push against immigration uses cultural rhetoric, however. There's talk about a European identity, that does not concern itself with race.

Ironic, the anti-Eu anti-immigration pushback is what brings Europeans together in one, big identity.

Somebody in Brussels must have found a monkey paw and made a wish.

Remember when she did blackface?

Also, if you read the books of Maccabees, it was very clear in that it was a fight against the foreign powers. Not hellenized Jews.

jews have been fighting for a long time goy. its why there were different tribes of jews. mud hut nigger jews and dick wrapping jews and spear chucking jews and fucking lip plate jews... read the damn bible

sure that's the victor's account. iirc modern exegesis, taking greek and other accounts into consideration, indicates that it was also a civil war/sectarian conflict to a large degree, especially early on.

in any case, it is true that jews are less prone to physical infighting. low trait agreeableness means that we have to point out the exceptions.

Nope, since I don't give this kike-whore a milisecond of thought. Kys faggot.

I own literally hundreds of books. But that isn't even the point--what a strawman. Film and literature are totally different mediums. BOTH are influential, and you know that. You just had no better answer and God forbid you might just say "oh, well, okay, that's a point I guess."

>You just had no better answer
To a comedy film? What is there even to answer in the first place?

>Humor transcends time badly though.
Not sure if that's a valid statement. The humor in Shakespeare, for example, holds up very well. Of course some Python humor is based on references which I as an American wouldn't have understood at all if I hadn't had English relatives and friends, and been to England. Yet a lot of my friends still laughed. Somehow it was still fucking funny. Their Hitler skits are absurdist genius and you only need a basic grade school knowledge of WWII to "get" it.

I think they'll hold up for quite a while, at least. That said--I meant what I wrote about British character, culture and humor. They are very strong; I've seen them surviving even in the acculturation of shitskin immigrants' kids who are born and raised there. But eventually, I fear that the true essence of Britishness will die out entirely. I find this inexpressibly sad, and am glad I won't live to see it. When that happens, it's true that hardly anyone will ever watch Python. It won't mean anything anymore.

thanks canada

>canada
>not saying leaf
Just how fucking new are you?

True, if we really wanted we could give the middle east a war that would ensure there wouldn't be a single "refugee" to flee to Europe.

How is he the head of the "GOP" then? Are people who wish to abolish the monarchy in UK/AUS the GOP as well? Also Israel's been around since the late 40s so none of their parties are even that old.

It's because people use the term republican and GOP interchangeably even when they're not. It's not that fucking hard to extrapolate this.

Jesus Christ the number of people discussing GOP

It is actually American Republican Party expatriates in Israel.

republicansoverseas-israel.org

Dual citizens, I suppose.

And Judaism itself is against obscenity; the Old Testament is harder on it than the NT which focuses more on your own sins rather than others.

They really need to call these faggots what they are: agnostics or atheists with Semitic genes

It's mostly the Khazarians causing all the mafia-like bullshit.
>veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Well it wouldn't make much sense to fight one udder and not the other one.

The jews are not a monolith you faggs need to learn this

WTF happened to free speech?
WTF is your GOP doing in Israel?

Yep this truly is the best timeline. Good times are ahead. The globalist agenda is falling apart and the day of the oven is approaching

I bet she has a big bush.

sometimes i wish i could try being a woman for a day.

not anymore

Genociding the paleshitians so well their population triples, fucking sandnigger detected.

>columbine school shooting was the proto gamergate

Ready to destroy the only knee jerk response brainwashed liberals have for when you bring up muslims gunning people down?
Columbine shooters were jews who specifically hated whites as well, their plan was to flee to israel because no extradition to the united states. Sheriff refused to release tapes saying it may cause anti semetic backlash.
Fbi knew they were planning this long before it ever happened but once again were held back from doing their jobs by other parts of the govt and evil within as usual
Michael moore's movie Bowling For Columbine launched an attack on violent video games being the main cause of the shooting
Columbine cemented the foundation of the white people shoot up schools meme for decades, social engineering at its finest
These shootings are always also used to shill for gun control and to make tarnish the right wing
>Sandy Hook never happened
>Dylann Roof never happened
>White Racist murders some minority and fake news provides a shitty video of someone walking by a door as proof
>blasts white goys evil unhinged racists narrative
>shootings only happened coincidentally right before an upcoming major election where right wing is gaining momentum

Fighting no.

Divided yes

There has always been a division of Marxist and Zionist Jews. You needto learn about this, but its is important also to realise the are related, and intertwined, and really destructive to Europeans.

zionist jews are our guys(for now)
shes a globalist jew

Let's guess who controls the GOP again.

except when the Zionist jews used their own in Germany during the "Holocaust" to create the Holy Land and cuck the west..