There is nothing to pay

Trump is an idiot. Nobody pays a cent to NATO. Trump should start reading the 2014 declaration of NATO to understand what is going on.

I am waiting for an official apology from Trump to the German people. Or he should withdraw his shitty troops from Germany - the only thing they do here is drink beer and fuck Eastern European whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/300bn-nato-bill-germany-merkel-trump-white-house-2017-3
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=greece&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go away Merkel.

awww widdle drumpy made a politic

PAY DENBTS

we know

the Trumptards probably know but will never admit it

the relevant american voters don't know and won't know

he's a clown but he wins this round

>Trump pissed off he isn't getting money from Germany
>Pulls all troops from Europe
>Russia invades East Europe and has occupied land up to the German Border
>America does nothing
>Trump tears NATO treaty in half in a video posted on his Twitter
>Trump and Putin show up on live television to sign a deal dividing E.U. between the two and makes plans for the rest of the countries
>US and Russia form a global protection racket that ensures World Peace and "fair compensation"

>Nu uh, you have to protect us and die for us for free while we shit talk you

>>Russia invades East Europe and has occupied land up to the German Border

Why are people so retarded? Do you even know the state the Russian economy and the Russian military is in?

>EU demands 60 billion from UK for Brexit
>hehe nothing personal goyim
>USA demands 370 billion from Germany
>o-oy vey

a deal's a deal user. now succ

Sounds like you better get cracking on that stealth fighter Hans

Europe's so weak that Russian Football Hooligans could probably beat half of their armies singlehandedly.

Pay denbts, kraut

>>EU demands 60 billion from UK for Brexit
The UK signed contracts for this money.

>>USA demands 370 billion from Germany
We never signed a single thing. We actually are still waiting for rent to be paid on a lot of the land they have their army bases and army depots and hospitals on.

You need the birthrates you oven worker, at least they'll have American blood instead of shit skin

>Europe's so weak that Russian Football Hooligans could probably beat half of their armies singlehandedly.

Suggesting that Russia could do anything in Europe is like suggesting Erdogan could invade Europe with his army of roaches. JUST NOT HAPPENING.

Wait until we start giving them land leases again.

It's perfect plan.

There is 2 plan

1. Germany won't pay the debt then excuse to create an EU Army.

2. Morale broken along the German and rose of Fourth Reich.

Either one is pretty good.

Trump is Genius.
BTW better pay up denbt.

In theory they could just throw an endless meatwall of Russian men with semi-functional Soviet era equipment and still take over a few countries before they ran out of vodka.

I think we should invade Germany and kill all the muslims but do you deserve this help?

PAY YOUR DEBTS AND SHUT UP!

IS WHAT YOU DO TO SOUTHERN EUROPEAN COUNRTYS!

Now pay the toll!

PAY
A
Y

DEBTS
E
B
T
S

>germany to greece
>PAY DEBNTS NOW LAZY GREEK FUCKING SCUM SCHWINE!!!!!
>america to Germany
>pay debnts for army protection
>FUCK YOU TRUMPENHITLER #EuropeanSoldiarity #WeAreNotAfraid

Lolwut the fuck are you talking about, Erdogan already HAS invaded Europe with his army of roaches. You guys are actually so cucked you can't do anything to defend yourselves but are convinced that somehow everything's okay.

You are a vassal state. You don't get to make decisions or complain about the hand you are dealt. You should have thought twice before starting two world wars and conspiring to start a third.

Pay debnts, shitskin lover.

>370 billion$ less to give to shitskins

PAY
A
Y

DENBTS
E
N
B
T
S

>>germany to greece
>>PAY DEBNTS NOW LAZY GREEK FUCKING SCUM SCHWINE!!!!!
>>america to Germany
>>pay debnts for army protection
>>FUCK YOU TRUMPENHITLER #EuropeanSoldiarity #WeAreNotAfraid

At least someone gets it.

Stupid american, the russia you fear has smaller gdp than italy for fuck sakes. Poland could essily fuck the russians over

>You are a vassal state.
We are the global number 2 in terms of power. China is a close 3rd. This is why Merkel said "njet" to Trump on all his demands.

You lost the war, burgers don't owe you shit. You should be grateful your country even exists.

is that why they took half of crimea and no one did shit? russia might be poor but at least they got spine. have you forgotten what they did to ur grand dad krout?

>US and Russia form a global protection racket that ensures World Peace and "fair compensation"
We already have had that. It was called World war 2, and destroyed white europe, you dumb yank

Stop glorifying russians, they are subhuman murderers, drug addicts and rapists, owned by jews

>Nobody pays a cent to NATO.

That's the problem, all NATO allies should be forced to pay 1% of GDP to America in protection money.

Nobody will pay trump, fuck nato

lol anything you say cuckistan

Pay motherfuckers

>You lost the war, burgers don't owe you shit.
Why do 50% of Nigels or Leaf-Nigels respond with this one line?

Seems your Commonwealth is so shitty, you cannot discuss current events to point back to the British Empire days when things were peachy, can't you?

>global number 2
Is that they told you? :^)

>EU army
>good

Imagine being invaded by Swedes lmao

I WAS WAITING YEARS FOR THIS!!! KARMA ALWAYS GETS YOU BACK

hahahahaha

MAGA

howabout a citizen exchange: engineers to California in exchange for Mexicans to Germany!

Everyone wins!

^This

come on hans don't draw this out

just pay denbts and everything will be fine and smoothed over

>and fuck Eastern European whores.

We all know German women regurlarly get BLACKED by Negro GIs, germanboy

Are the lights still on in Greece? Just realised I haven't seen a Greek flag on this board in months.

Global 2 like 50 years ago and you would be far top 10 without EU
Pay denbt faggot

But she needs that $370,000,000,000! It's supposed to go to the "refugees"!

2 min later NATO, which today is an organization only benefiting America, would be a gonner. Even if you just demand 0.1% it would be gone.

>he should withdraw his shitty troops from Germany
I almost forgot we are still occupying you guys. How does it feel to have a foreign military operate within your borders? You should be glad we don't make it an even 400 billion Ahmed.

I, for one, cannot wait till we light this whole thing up. USA and Russia versus Europe and whoever the fuck else. I'm ready.

>Implying a Russian isn't his granddad

We could.
Nothing would stop us until we arrived at the borders of Vienna.

The jerries will love that. Lots of browns to breed with their women!

We are the global number 2 in terms of power.
You are almost as irrelevant as we are. Even Russia has several orders of magnitude more influence in world affairs than you have. The only thing that keeps you somewhat afloat is the EU, which exists only so that you can destroy the industry of all member-states to reinforce yours. If the EU disappears, you'll be left with nothing.

>Is that they told you? :^)
Yes, that is they told me.

We own the EU, which is the first in the world economically and politically together with Murrica and is building up a common military.

Pay your fucking debts.

pay denbts

you forgot "importing rape army" under germany.

Pay Denbts or we leave

>I WAS WAITING YEARS FOR THIS!!! KARMA ALWAYS GETS YOU BACK

I remember when Tsipras wanted us to pay 260 billion in debt from some shitty 50 million ww2 loan.

I am sure we paid that already... and that Greece has sued us in court, right? Right???

There is money faggot.

>believing we will ever ally with Russia

Stupid American

It must suck living in what is basically the Anglo spheres bitch.

>EUROPE FIRST POLICY
You've confused Germany with someplace like Hungary.

Said the German pacifist, The Red Army is still strong enough to pound the Deutsches Heer micro dick into the ground.

>EU army
>ever happening

That's never going to happen, Hans. All the decent armies of the EU have already vetoed this idea, especially Poland and France. You're not getting any nukes, kraut.

I'm pretty sure we settled Russia vs Germany in 1945.

He's such a fucking idiot

>implying you could take Greece on the defensive
Your army would get mowed down on Evros and you'd have no way of crossing the Aegean with Greece's naval superiority

I am a white, Christian engineer, so I take that deal in a heartbeat. Not sure how the Mexicans will take that, in Germany people value good and efficient work.

>He thinks Russia can't fuck his shit up

Not like they need much to take over your shithole of a country.
The last time you people tried to fight Russia, you got your asses handed to you. And this was during an era where your men were properly trained killers.

The pathetic cuckold baby men that make up Germany today wouldn't do shit besides spread their buttcheeks, offer up their wives, and beg for forgiveness.
The fucking refugees invading your country while you sit around doing jack all will put up a better fight against an invading Russian force with sticks and rocks than your pathetic army would with actual modern military weapons.

Your country is an emasculated shithole that your own women and children don't feel safe in anymore. No matter how bad shit gets over here in the states, we can hold our heads high and say "At least we're not Germany"

Kill yourself.
And no, I don't mean that as a passerby internet insult. I mean you should really, honestly consider killing yourself. Your country, and the rest of the world, would be better off without you and every brainwashed German that thinks the way you do. Consider your death one small drop in the massive bucket of recompense you present to the rest of Europe in way of apology for ruining the entire region with your self-destructive policies.

But pay your debts before you do, you disgusting meatsack of human waste.

>which today is an organization only benefiting America, would be a gonner
>Defending Europe from Russia only benefits USA
Holy shit, I knew the schools in Syria were bad, but didn't they teach you guys anything??

2bh NATO is a ponzi scheme to trick eastern euros into paying for useless military tech that won't protect them from Russian invasion.

On the other hand I like seeing Germany bend their knees for once....

PAY DEBNTS

you know that that graphic portrays the EU's nearly $200 billion trade deficit with china, right? that's not a good thing for you, germany. that graph means that china owns you.

>Germany
>Underestimating Russia

What could possibly go wrong ?

If the EU wants it to happen it will happen one way or another, it's irrelevant what your country or your people want

Article is fake news. There was no "invoice". OP is just a butthurt Kraut.

businessinsider.com/300bn-nato-bill-germany-merkel-trump-white-house-2017-3

Trump should send Germany an invoice add an extra $100 billion for defamation and spreading fake news.

Problem?

>the only thing they do here is drink beer and fuck Eastern European whores.
and pump millions of dollars into your local economies, employ hundreds if not thousands of your countrymen to staff/build/maintain *our* bases, and train with your military out of our pockets.

Greece do not have naval superiority.

is this delicious pasta?

PAY

>Implying Orban and Marie Le Pen and Theresa May won't collude to tear apart the EU

Its days are numbered

>>He thinks Russia can't fuck his shit up
Russia cannot even win a war against ISIS goatfuckers, 10% of which are from Germany.

not an argument

pay it bitch or else

>Nobody pays a cent to NATO

How come, does Bernie Sandlers run it?

Russia is our friend. Only Murrica hates Russia. If anything Russia and Germany team up to rule half of the world.

what's the last war you've won?

>can we has proxy plz?
>but you pay for them r-right?

>you know that that graphic portrays the EU's nearly $200 billion trade deficit with china, right?
It shows how important the EU is. Trade with Murrica is a sideshow for China. China is trying to get a free trade agreement with the EU... they couldn't care less about Trump's protectionism.

Shoo shoo Merkel!

LOL, the Serbs would hand you your ass with that pathetic army you have.

Truth

I didn't say "country" or "people", I said "army". Ever since we got nukes, the French military has made it very clear to our various governments that this was not an option. And since you Brits are now leaving, since you had the only other decent army in the EU, the French military is now unopposed in the EU and is in a position to veto any such initiative, simply by subtly threatening our government with a coup.

Explain to us all just how NATO works.

We'll wait.

What?
Serbs?

The german is right

The only thing russian army has is there meme ICBM, that's it, If you think they have the capacity to invade any decently protected country you're fucking retarded.

>it would be gone.
I'm fine with that, we should only protect countries willing to pay.

>an organization only benefiting America
NATO has been and continues to be military welfare.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=turkey&country2=greece&Submit=COMPARE
It depends on strategy. Turkey has more ships but Greece also has the Aegean where they can freely station theirs.

We won our last 3 wars.