Is eric cartman from south park red pilled?

is eric cartman from south park red pilled?

>Fuck Jews
>Fuck niggers
>Fuck hippies
>Fuck gypsies
>Fuck Muslims
>Fuck all untermensch
>Inherently clued into politics on a level far superior to anyone in the town, and the world.
>Nigh clairvoyant about impending issues
What do you think?

Yes

He's a degenerate that plays with dolls when nobody's looking.

Followup question, is south park or family guy (i know they are not related) but are they non jew? Safe to watch?

Not in the last season.

Fuck South Park, and fuck Comedy Central people

>family guy
>non jew

Tell me I'm being rused. pls. SP too I guess just to a lesser extent.

He'd be a Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossposter.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone created South park together. Trey Parker is presumably Christian (though I could be wrong) and Matt Stone is Jewish. The character Kyle and his immediate family with the exception of Ike are Jewish. The rest of the characters are not.

It is also interesting to note that Matt Stone hasn't been involved with the show in a very long time. Just about every episode going back to season 6 or 7 has been written and directed by Trey Parker with the exception of a few random collaborations. South Park really does come from the mind of one man and all the political views are Trey's.

South Park is Trey Parker's show at this point. Matt Stone has little involvement in the creative process beyond supplying some voices.

Trey comes off as neutral to me. He omitted Donald Trump from season 20 and replaced him with Mr. Garrison, and renamed Hillary "Turd Sandwich".

Falling in love is always a problem, user.

checked the list and the digits

>that episode where he threatens Kyle at gunpoint to surrender his Jew gold
>Kyle actually has it

>Matt Stone hasn't been involved with the show in a very long time
Really?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Trey and Matt are liberal but the show makes fun of both conservatives and liberals equally

Is reporting you for ban redpilled?

South Park is a libertarian cartoon, red pilled.

He's basically a parody of the type of people on Sup Forums. You're meant to laugh at how foolish he is.

South Park was produced and financed by a jew.

Both the creators are SJW.

They made the "redpilled" character to be a fat loser who cries to his mom whenever something bad happens to him.

South Park is controlled opposition.

South Park is centrist "lmao everyone is dumb except me xD" humour.

Retarded millenials watch for the messages when the older viewers were the ones who hated the tacked on messages at the end of each epiode.

This episode is fucking amazing though.

did you even watch south park?
(i agree it has become shit now)

cartman is Sup Forums

Red pilled means you see the actual truth of life and believe it. Like money runs the world, and genetics are absolute.

Cartman falls under the average 13yo kid that does it for the lulz.

so yes.

pretty sure Trey is a Lolberatian

>It is also interesting to note that Matt Stone hasn't been involved with the show in a very long time. Just about every episode going back to season 6 or 7 has been written and directed by Trey Parker with the exception of a few random collaborations. South Park really does come from the mind of one man and all the political views are Trey's.
Interesting, I didn't know this. Do you have a source?

"turd sandwich" was a much older running joke. Trey's political neutrality is reflected in his "you have to pick between a giant douche and a turd sandwich" approach to democracy. I really loved the episode where everything around stan seemed to be literal shit, you just get to a point in life where you realise the red-pill you took lead you only to another matrix that is even more repulsing and unfulfilling.