Pay your share or get out of NATO

Pay your share or get out of NATO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsC2ETsZL0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAY DENBTS!

please impose sanctions on the merkel regime until she changes her policy of harboring terrorist refugees
and threaten humanitarian military intervention against her regime

thanks

US GTFO of Europe, now

Sill waiting

what would actually happen if trump did that

youtube.com/watch?v=zsC2ETsZL0g

Every Euro spend for military stuff is an Euro that cant be spend for worldwide welfare, so I hope we will be forced to pay.

That troll Merkel would bend the knee

ok bye nato, with trump on power ww3 is actually possibly, we sooner we leave it's better for us

scary but realistic and responsible thoughts

I'd like a WW3 desu.

Hopefully the Russian Federation """""accidentally""""" launches some ICBM's at Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Also my home state because I'd like to see us turned to glass before my local Roman Catholic church is destroyed to make room for a mosque.

You don't get a choice mate.

PAY DENBTS

This kind of thinking reminds me of how you let arabs run over your elderly with trucks, pop their frail little skulls like grapes, or how you let arabs rape your women while your leftist shills cover it up in the media.

(((Germans))) would probably spurge out and send off the few remaining white Germans to die in some stupid war, that we would all no doubt get dragged into one way or another.

Stop warmongering
Stop creating ISIS
>to Israel
The kikes will retaliate and then guilt trip - flood USA and Europe with kebab. Stupid idea.

Lots of other nations would join in to give Germany the beat down it deserves. Same as always.

>hitler happens outside german
>needs german commentary due to opinions with related history
like clockwork

why you guys let trump have 3 MILLION trips with tax money yet alone to do racist laws or piss off mexicans?
I dont get american retardry yall make no sense bro, no sense. Like fucking you´re into Hillary but don´t vote her for shits and giggles so that this turd gets power

I'd prefer the world put aside its differences to kill all Muslims and niggers desu

Proxy? or are you in that one place in Belgium that changes the flag to the EU?

America occupied Germany. America wouldn't even need to impose sanctions

he could crash their largest companies with a tweet

they are fucking scared

We speak English. Spics sealed their fate by refusing to learn or speak it in public.

Demanding taxpayer funded Spanish-language education was the last straw.

if they cant speak the local stuff they will never blend into the society and could as well go back to whatever latino shithole they´re from coz no languange means no future

unless they wanna take cappucino orders in Starbucks until they´re 70 years old