Where does Sup Forums stand on weed and other recreational drugs?

Where does Sup Forums stand on weed and other recreational drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marijuana-alzheimers-treatment-dementia-disease-drug-laws-us-salk-institute-research-david-schubert-a7621991.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't give a fuck if they are legal/illegal also mostly fags use drugs

DUDE WEED LMAO

I think it's a low effort slide thread.
Do not post in this thread.

Sup Forums is not a person

sage.

Prohibition is immoral.
>NOOO, WHY ARE THERE THREADS I DON'T WANT

Yes I am aware of this, however I was interested in Sup Forums's average opinion on the topic and to perhaps start a conversation on the topic.

I'm for it being legalized provided it's only grown domestically.

Stoners need to kill themselves, though.

Thats fair, I'm for legalization but fucking degenerate "stoner culture" needs to fucking die

I have nothing against weed, I smoke once in a while, but I would prefer it remain illegal. I'd rather have Jamal in prison for dealing weed than for breaking into my house.

Fuck stoners, the social benefit outweighs the inconvenience.

You are correct. Same image yesterday but with a US flag

Report and sage

I wasnt online yesterday and I'm not sure what you're talking about, I've personally never seen a weed opinion thread on Sup Forums. Admittedly I dont come on here that much though.

lurk more newfag

Colorado is having major problems. Shit load of out of towners now intoxicated on their roads. Selling all type's of products that look like candy near schools.

They also have a giant stack of tax revenue from it. Guess which outweighs the other?

I want you to think about that statement. Wich one really wins in the end. Youth fucking up their developing brains and increasing crime rate.

I'm not gonna lie weed is fun , but it's like 90% medicinal for me. I would prefer to smoke a bowl instead of taking 10 different kinds of pills.

>thinking legal weed increases the crime rate
lmao far opposite. You do know what effects weed has on a person right? it aint going out and robbing banks thats for sure

I'm from Colorado and that shit ain't even true. Intoxicated driving gets blown way out of proportion and pot shops bend over backwards to make sure consumers are of legal age. You're a fucktard.

There still getting it don't kid you the shops are making money off them.

Out of towners high driving around. & In the near future an increase in mental health issues.

All those youth and more would still get it under prohibition, but they're not getting it directly from the shops. If you think they're selling to kids you're impossibly stupid.

Again, intoxicated driving stats get blown way out of proportion, and even if they weren't, prohibition isn't the answer. Weed breathalyzers are. Additionally, there has never been a reliable study that suggests cannabis causes mental health issues, but only exacerbates certain conditions in people who already have them.

So for the rights of Narcissists once again family's are on the chopping block.

Too many people in prison for simple weed possession. This is costing everyone a lot of money.

Not directly from the shops indirectly it's part of the culture what you think pot heads have great impulse control?

You don't need a study. The human brain is in development until the age of 24 or around that.

Your statement ignores literally every point that I've made. Pretty cowardly way to concede the argument.

There's a reason it's a preferred sacrament by left hand path Vedists.

Hi, I'm Sup Forums
I think that doing drugs should be obligatory.

So does liquor. Dahmer was a teenage alcoholic. What's your goddamn point?

families * or families' *
Fucking burger can't even use his own language properly. Go smoke some weed and learn to type properly retard.

Weed is fine and should be completely legalized. Treat it like alchohol or tobacco. If people want to grow it for use, that's fine. You can decide to legalize harder stuff, but it should be regulated to ensure production standards.

Prohibitions don't work.

Developing mind substance abuse. Then wonder what went wrong.

>increase in mental health issues.
Sure

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/marijuana-alzheimers-treatment-dementia-disease-drug-laws-us-salk-institute-research-david-schubert-a7621991.html

More likely the opposite.

For medical sure no objections.

I'm high as fuck right now

Haven't the ladies been being lured to their rapes by drug dealers?

I literally addressed this in the post you're responding to and you just repeated yourself. This shit is getting old.

I'm going to try microdosing LSD for a few weeks when I've moved.

Then legalise it and said girls could just buy it from a friendly shop keep.

I'd rather have police look after more serious crimes like assault, rape, corruption, fraud, rather than simple possession of weed.

Used to smoke but stopped some years ago,this whole shit about weed is really exageration...
Legalize that shit and tax the fuck out of potheads,keep all the others ilegal and beat the shit out of consumers

weed should be legal

Sure sounds good. What I guess is my question to you is you now have Islam wich prohibits for their folk sober politically and community active. How does it help counter that for your fellow secular brit.

I think they are fun but they cost a lot of money and most people would be better off spending more time on their physical fitness, their education, and their career.

I don't think any of them should be illegal, I think we should be more open about drug use. I get the fear that if we allowed junkies to shoot heroin openly, it might influence impressionable youths to do it. But I think the opposite effect would be even more powerful. Instead of looking at hard drugs as an escape from authority, an edgy off the grid thing, all the ugliness of heroin and meth would be out in the open. It would become more like other less serious addictions such as junk food and tv addictions. You would be embarrassed about them and you and your parents would help each other avoid falling into these addictions by keeping an eye on each other.

Growing up I had an uncle who was reliant on our family. My dad, his brother, enabled his addiction to an extent, by giving him a place to stay and food to eat. But I got to witness his drugged out stupors and his withdrawals and general unhappiness firsthand, and it gave me very strong convictions to never do meth or heroin, which is what he was into.

I still ended up smoking lots of pot and doing psychedelics though, so maybe it was still a bad influence, Idk.

absolutely degenerate, that being said I do love a good puff and when I retire hopefully its legal in aus and I just be baked until I died

I can assure you there's more weed smokers in the U.K. Than Muslims

Well, wtf is going on there from a brits perspective. Sending senpai over there soon.

From my perspective not a lot is going on here but I live in a rural area full of Brits and a few polish, it's just work and getting High that's all that happens here

if you can't sit back and enjoy yourself because you have to be always vigilant in muh war against cultural marxists then you're living wrong

me I like a good cigar. always gets me in the best mood

for pathetic losers who cant manage their own anxiety but people are going to be doing them anyway so might as well legalize it so you can tax it and keep it out of the hands of organized crime, I would very much like to see south american drug cartels getting rekt if the US legalized all the shit they sell and then people just bought it at a chemists or whatever burgers call them

I have been around it all my life. Always managed to not get hooked on the hard shit. Trying to see things from a different perspective been about 10 years just alcohol.

Admittedly it's not fun. But neither is a civil war.

Biggest cartel in the world and I totally feel the USA is at fault for that shit.

So boring

sage

drugs are great

The only drugs worth taking are psychedelics, the rest are really just a waste. At least psychedelics have some from of intellectuality.

Great for medicinal use, recreational is just moronic. Fine you want to see what it's like, but use it regularly and you're a degenerate

Big deal.