I go to University with this creature, he's in my biology class...

I go to University with this creature, he's in my biology class. Today he gave a presentation of his preferred pronouns and the teacher said if we don't respect them we would fail the class.

what do? can't risk failing but don't want to adhere to this bullshit

Make your own presentation but identify as an attack helicopter. The meme exists for a reason.

"It's a big shit sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite"

Just get your degree user.

Tell the professor your preferred pronoun is "Prophet" and you must be addressed as "X, Peace be upon him"

Enjoy the rest of your year.

Make a presentation stating pronouns are a micro aggression

don't talk to it

Switch classes, tell everyone else you are switching classes because of the whole "if we don't respect them we would fail the class". Or better yet just get them wrong on purpose but in a way that you can't get rebuked for it.

"Hey dude", then when they give you shit just say you call everyone dude. Also use terms like "champ", or just fuck with them in general. Act confused when the teacher and whatnot tells you off about it, just tell them that you don't really get it but you are trying.

Your course isn't being marked on your ability to understand 15 genders so you cannot be failed for it.

Talk to the dean/principal/president of the school and tell them how your BIOLOGY teacher is teaching you false information regarding biology, and that biology states that there are only 2 genders. Ask why you should have to pay for false information, and bring up the possibility that some other classes may be teaching you false things and you are just blindly trusting them, seeing as you're a student. Make it big user

This is the obvious answer OP.

That or lynch the degenerate freak.

Where is it in the United States of America that you can't beat the ever loving fuck out mentally deranged degenerates like that creature in the picture?

Tell the professor your preferred pronoun is "the holocaust is a lie"

The thing is he wears tons of makeup and fake contacts, fake hair fake everything so he looks like this in picture but that's him irl without makeup in OP post.

Don't go to college unless you are in STEM, Law, or Medicine. Looks like you learned the hard way
>inb4 muh Gen Ed courses
Looks like you should have been intelligent and done them in high school. Don't feel bad though, it's garbage like this that made me drop out finally, maybe you'll learn someday there are alternatives that pay better and provide more happiness.

>STEM ... or Medicine
OP said he's in Biology course. Just because you failed 7th grade English, doesn't mean you gotta be a faggot.

Shit like this is why I'm wary of going back to school. I dropped out in 2012 and I don't remember any trannies, plenty of bulldykes and niggers, but no full blown deluded perverts.

>Switch classes

This.

>Your course isn't being marked on your ability to understand 15 genders so you cannot be failed for it.

But it *is* being graded on his ability to understand 70 doesn't "genders."

Drop the course. This won't be the first shitty professor you have. My world religions professor was such a raging atheist on the first day of class, sperging out, that half the class dropped and he completely shut up about it because he was almost fired.

Students need to stop putting up with this shit. But too many of your peers are cucked and will do whatever they're told.

>Gen-ed biology course electives don't exist
That was awfully quick for a dumb faggot for yourself. Maybe you should read more yourself.

ask why xhe's cosplaying as a character out of Mass Effect Andromeda

Everyone has to take a biology class, it's part of general ed. Just because you never attended college doesn't mean you gotta be a faggot.

I've put up with this shit.

Get your degree, get a position of power in society, and then oppress women and minorities by not hiring them or denying them promotions.

That's my plan

I can't think of a single time in all of my classes I would have to refer to a classmate as any pronoun, especially in their presence. How is this an issue?

>im afraid of getting an education because of someone wearing makeup

How about you just leave the cunt alone and stop trying to cause trouble. Surely you're able to pass your cause without starting shit with people you'll never see again once you finish school?

Post moar for research purposes

Sure, but what's the stick to STEM meme about?
>hurr if you major in biology you don't have to take biology because everyone else is already taking it for you

Wow. Guys with nothing going on and spend all day on the Internet who love telling people how things work are awesome.

refuse to ever address or even acknowledge him or any other of these idiots in any way. If they can pretend theyre not what they awere born to be, you can pretend they're not even there.

just call him all those names you use when you cant remember someones name

>slugger
>bruh
>matey
>this guy
>dude
>pal
>biology bro
>darling

Idk just don't talk to that guy. This isn't as bad as where if you have a differing opinion you fail. I've had classes like that.

The good news is that if a bio teacher is making you do this that means she/he is probably an idiot so the class should be easy.

Wow, teenagers who have yet to live life and are breaking the rules by being here are going to tell me what I shouldn't post or post about. Thanks mang! Also, 1 post - suck my dick.

I dont get it, he could easily pull off being a cute af femboy and easily get a ton of dick, but instead chose to go full blown freakshow with un-changeable masculine features and poorly developed breasts.

Thats some funny shit

Benis in boipucci
Is that even a question?

Refuse and if the professor fails you - call tabloids.

>Stick to STEM meme
To be fair, what I'm saying is there are an awful lot of shit degrees out there that people get accepted for or willingly choose. I'm looking to help user out in not being one of those victims. Better they realize outside of gen-ed classes this sort of shit won't exist if they get into the right major, or they drop out now and pursue better alternatives for themselves if they can't put up with the marxist nonsense.

>tfw no mtf gf

We can't all live in eastern Europe, if you call tabloids for this shit you'll be the most hated man in America.

>White """people"""

Cute!

Call the tabloids like Said

Bio is typically part of almost all STEM majors though so he can't do that. It's even part of non-STEM majors like mine.

american college not even once

>That post
>That flag
no surprise

True. Hopefully that person will fall into the women's study path.

He's actually pretty cute. I'd go SJW to get in his pants.

don du nuffin. If you do anything you will lose all of your friends, and so you'll also be unable to get a gf.

you have to out-degenerate him. Call him a he and if he tattles say you're also Trans and he was gate-keeping you and you wanted to show him what it felt like to be delegitimized like that.

What kind of fucked up biology class is that?
If you're not white, you can mix up your he and she pronouns and just claim that your English is not that good as you learnt it as a second language.

He's informed the whole class that he's "proud" to be a sex worker. I don't know where he streams but this was on his facebook.

Faggot has no shame it's disgusting

T H I S
H
I
S

Do you even care if the person is a boy or a girl if they're this cute?

I got a better idea. Buy an uzi. Go to your school. The memes will give you strenght and you will know what to do.

Claim you're a shitskin Muslim. When they try and detest it, call them all racist bigots and threaten the teacher with a lawsuit for improaching on your right to practice your religion.

After they accept, shout "Gas the kikes and fags." and offer to take this creature up to the roof for some "cultural enrichment".

I understand that. Despite my own track when I was still in, it was one of many options I had to meet that G.E., I chose Chemistry. If OP is in that particular degree field and this is what he's facing? That's an entirely different story and far more frightening if that is what is being experienced in class.

HOLY SHIT I KNOW THIS "PERSON."

Where in the Lehigh Valley do you go to school?

>can't risk failing
Cuck.

>posting yourself sucking dick on Facebook
>and note that you're doing it to an audience of dozens in exchange for money
Yikes. I am sure that person has a great, fulfilling life ahead.

>Today he gave a presentation of his preferred pronouns and the teacher said if we don't respect them we would fail the class.

Here's why I don't believe you:

1. that's ridiculous, university classes are not based on mutual respect
2. I've never heard a university student call a prof a "teacher"

3. mfw you are a Brit teen behind 7 proxies trying to be relevant

Does the person who's dick getting sucked know his face is out there to see?

My college never required biology as a part of gen ed.

>This is considered 10/10 in bongland

absolute bullshit
it would be a great story and picked up bynypost Fox et al

This user. Better yet, go get some twitter trolls to slam the university's administers for this bs. Go talk to the alumni and donors to the school. Get them pissed. That will get the attention of the money grubbing administrators REAL quick.

>become his boyfriend
>ignore pronouns
>watch as he slowly backpedals
>claim boipucci

And I went to school with Shane Smith before he started vice. Woopdy fucking Doo.

If this was a normal white chick she'd probably be expelled for poor conduct.

But since it's a degenerate, mentally ill faggot, society must coddle and encourage him. He could suck that faggot off in class and nothing would happen.

>indian
>person
How are those shitting fields working out for you, raj?

What this guy said, except the serious version. Claim you're Muslim and you don't recognize his delusions. Learn some Quran verses and ramble a bit about what Allah has to say about his kind of Haram dogs. If they give you flak, say you're a recent convert. What, are they trying to delegitimize your religious identity?!!1!11 etc.

It would be SO worth failing a class to make a statement. Hell, i failed classes just for being a piece of shit and i still graduated college.

>2. I've never heard a university student call a prof a "teacher"
People call them various things here, in part because how often low-level courses are not taught by a professor. (Side-note: I've heard of grad students asking to be called Professor _____.) Also, a bunch of college students in their first year don't realize they're not in high school anymore.

Call it by its name, not by its pronouns.

Ex
"Angelo has a good point but..."
rather than
"Xhe has a good point but.."

Why did you enroll in a degenerate university in the first place?

$10 says this is a bait thread made by that stewin and brewin tranny that got BTFO the other day

And at the same time it will be picked up by huff post cnnbc and all the other leftist media networks as it is such a divisive issue.

Right wingers will see it as business as usual from the crazy left whereas left wingers will vilify and harass him for not calling it whatever fucking term its decided upon. This is half the reason that thee left has been winning over the past 60+ years. The right isn't willing to stoop to the level of the left.

When someone pisses of the left they lose their jobs at a minimum.

OP here

Northampton

You know her in person???

I was being dead serious. Only thing lefties understand is extreme irrational thoughts. Trying to be a rational, civilized human, is just going to fuel their "but muh...." arguments. If you offer to fling this faggot off a roof, it'll show you're serious about your new found faith in Allah.

Complain to the dean that it wasn't on the syllabus. Email Jordan Peterson. Contact Campus Reform. Start Harassing the student anonymously. Put up posters about it being mentally ill and how it must kept out of our bathrooms on campus. Harass it anonymously online. Harass its family. Find out if your university has anonymous reporting programs like the one my university has for students using drugs and report it. Or just stop making shit up that never happened

>"op here"
>same ID

Are you new here or something you faggot?

>fail it
>fuck them
>this...

I'm sorry you have to see that repulsive degenerate every time you go to get an education. This is why the rust belt needs to organize and purge the United States.

Any evidence user? I did my BSc in sound technology and I recorded most lectures for later revision. If you have any evidence then it could "leak" onto YouTube.

>I go to university
Fundamental flaw.

Kek

No you didn't

i remember him, one of the /lgbt/ trannies

his skype is lexicuntdoll

Hope he's proud of the transgender murder statistic in sex work

i would honestly put him in a death pool. he's got 5 years tops, suicide, od or murder