Islam converts

Why do you think there are so many Islam converts (particularly women) in the West? I don't think it's based solely on wanting Ahmed dick, since most women are afraid of mudslimes.

I think it's just a mixture of motherly instincts wanting to defend the "poor, bullied misunderstood muslims", virtue signalling and contrarianism. But how can it spread so fast when it tells them that non-arabs can't even be real mueslis?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MayB it's cause Islam knows how to adapt to communities and inspire understanding between peoples instead of calling them Niggers and Sand Niggers and Rice Niggers while trying to get them to understand a point thats trying to Be made

Oh and don call me a Muzlim just cause i understand why they're succesful

Sure thing Ahmed you filthy sandnigger

>Adapt to communities
Go to sleep Osama.

Because it's trendy now.

Maybe women just desire to be put in their place subconsciously, and Islam offers that.

Thanks, Bin Laden.

>Give Sup Forums a means to success

>Get called sandnigger going against

>Why do you think there are so many Islam converts (particularly women) in the West?
There aren't. Maybe you Moors are the exception.

Not just women lad. He was shilling on the project for refugees on the telly tonight.

They legitimately believe that Islam is the "liberal religion" even though it couldn't be further from the truth

Because they would ( and they will) rather convert than admit that they were wrong about importing this medieval sand religion - their daughters will wear hijabs and their granddaughters will wear the burka -their grandsons will be forced to learn arabic .Still, at least they weren't islamaphobic.

Because it is the one true religion.

Inned diyne Ind'Allah-ul Islam

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343954/100-000-Islam-converts-living-UK-White-women-keen-embrace-Muslim-faith.html

Average muslim convert in the UK is 27 years old, white and female, mon frère.

t.muslim

Until you meet another muslim who is shia.

ALLAAAAAHUUU AKBAR YOUR BEARD IS TOO SHORT THAT MEANS YOU ARE A KAFFIR!

Do you want to know why?

Because Islam, Judasim and Christianity are so fucking similar to each other.

If you are a Christian, in another life you would probably have been a Muslim or Jew too if you were born in a different area.

With technology and the internet, its very easy for someone who may have Christian beliefs to also identify with Muslim faith cause THEY ARE THE FUCKING SAME (theologically speaking)

Very simple. They proselytize like motherfuckers. Have you ever visited a mosque on tourism? I had three people attempt to convert me when I visited Istanbul a few years ago.

The women who convert have very bad daddy issues and Islam is the ultimate daddy. Male converts are either socially excluded ginger nerds or low IQ prison dindus

t. IOnlyReadAntiIslamPropaganda

t. roach

The one true religion is that muslimas desire kaffir cock

t. cock kaffir

The electric jew turns them into drugged out whores by age 13 and then when they are mid 20s Abdul offers them the cartoony polar opposite of the behavior that is making them miserable. Low intelligence people always flip to extremes because they have no nuance of thought.

Hey roach, I keep asking this question but I never get an answer from any of you: What happens when the mahdi rises? What will good muzzies have to do then?
Can you answer such a simple question?

> 700 years to win back country from sandniggers
> inquisition, get rid of jews and other filth
> glorious empire for hundreds of years

now people are converting willingly to islam. our ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Which one?
False or True Mahdi?

#DicksOutForHaramBabes

Because mass media has been infiltrated by people who support Islam and they have been allowed to spread their message nearly unopposed.

Media has more effect on people than anyone is willing to admit. Ask anyone if they believe everything they hear on the news and not a single one of them will say "yes", yet they are still being controlled in ways they don't realize. This applies to even people in this thread, to you, to me. Nobody is totally immune to the effect of mass media.

You tell me, enlighten me about both.