Liberals literally cannot come up with a rebuttal

Liberals literally cannot come up with a rebuttal.

Because rural and suburban retards are even dumbet

this.
Drumpf BTFO

Trump won the college educated White vote

>retards can't be elected president
who is Reagan and Dubya?

Fuck, beat me to it.

*Insert shitty hair joke*

/thread

No, it won the "why can I get pussy/muh white genocide" vote.

fpbp

Donald trump president shills BTFO

>American colleges
>anything but glorified kindergartens for young adults

>Flag

How will Drumpflets recover?

LOL

Nice B8 Akhmed

>what are rural and suburban retards
kys

ITT poor itinerants who are saving for their next bag of weed with two cent Jewposts mock the intelligence of the leader of the Free world as he flies over them in his jet liner eating KFC with a gold fork on his way to play golf.
Shouldn't you be more concerned about how you going to pay your bills Jamal?

Those is what shills actually believe. Shills BTFO ShariaBlue fuck off!

25% of the entire U.S. population is stupid baked in, and will vote "conservative" right wing because that's what they are told to do in "christian" churches. They are told to vote, and who to vote for or they will burn in Hell for all eternity.

Another 10-15% of the population is almost as stupid, but trying to fit in with the "common sense, salt-of-the-Earth" they've been brainwashed into thinking is "what Jesus would do."

Elections hinge on pumping out enough snake oil to swing 5% - 10% of the remaining population to vote, which was proven to be a fairly easy social hack last election using fake news from right-wing bloggers.

Throw in voter suppression tactics and then remove another 10-12 million voters from eligibility to vote and it's nothing more than propaganda and brownshirt tactics like humanty has been practicing for the past 500 years.

Getting to the mountain peak is trivial. Staying there is a bit more of a trick.

you have to go back

t. Nimble American buttpirate

>to
kek

Sucks to be a demoshit them. Commies BTFO!

Stop oppressing Swedes, burger.

Shareblue is getting smarter, I see.

/thread
Pol btfo once again.
Can't stop winning amiright?

>women covering their head is bad

Because he was voted in by people even more stupid than him. With cognitive skills the same height as a sewage opening. Sad.

SHUT IT DOWN

I love the rationalizations of leftists.

They actually believe they're different.

This. Sup Forums users think they are smart but in fact they are just stupid arrogant hillybillies

Which part of "Russians rigged the election" do you not understand?

>No, it won the "why can I get pussy/muh white genocide" vote.
Proof?

>With cognitive skills the same height as a sewage opening
I dont get it

Because individuals who voted for him, fell for his tricks
I don't think that people who voted for Trump are stupid, but they are frustrated and un-educated

>there are more stupid people than intelligent ones
>"but trump did not get the popular vote"

They will begin to flail on the floor like the retarded pissbabies they are.

Considering they are leftist indoctrination centers you're right, that's exactly what they are. This is not different in Europe, mind you, especially considering your universities are all state funded to feed you propaganda.

People on the political right tend to study things of actual value, though. Not Genderqueer Theory.

This is what annoys me about leftist commentators
I hear on the radio and tv.
They believe they are actually smarter than the president and talk about eveything he does as if its automatically wrong and they are right like they are a teacher and hes a child.
Its so insanely patronising and arrogant.

no digits not true

Obama said it first. He could try being original.

Because Hillary is dumber.

Retards missed W making them feel like they could be Presdident too so they hired his sequel. Just like how W was a sequel to Reagan.

Repubs like hiring retarded Presidents.