This is the Real New World Order

Think about it. its not economics. its not free trade. no. no no. its degeneracy. plain and simple degeneracy accepted by all as normal.

thats the real new world order.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/
bbc.com/news/science-environment-24730151
youtube.com/watch?v=remsCdsLLJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lel. Whatch out girls now thanks to the degenerate shit you've been pushing in the name of femiminism, men are going to steal your medals.

SURELY PUSHING FOR THE BREAKDOWN OF GENDER ROLES AND STEREOTYPES WILL KEEP THE SISTERHOOD GOING
WOMEN CONFIRMED FOR TRUE INSIGHT INTO THE FUTURE

Oh im laffin
Literally "how can women compete?"

this men and women are equal bullshit will actually expose he truth that men are more than equal.

men are harder better faster stronger

Fallon Fox had the shit kicked out of him by a THICC Wrestler chick. It was hot as fuck to watch.

>Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox, born a man, gave his female opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket in 2015.

>The woman, Tamikka Brents, suffered a serious eye injury from a damaged orbital bone and needed seven staples after she fought Fox.

but hey at least no one got discriminated against right?

>“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night,” she said. “I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor. I can only say I’ve never felt so overpowered in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

holy shit the delusion is strong in this one

>“She calls herself a woman, but I tend to disagree,” he said. “She used to be a man, but now … she’s a transgender, which is (the) official term that means you’ve gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA? I say no f—ing way. I say if you had a d–k at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d–k. You have bigger hands. You have bigger shoulder joints. You’re a f—ing man. That’s a man, OK?”

>“She has to fight guys,” he said. “First of all, she’s not really a she. She’s a transgender, post-op person. The operation doesn’t shave down your bone density. It doesn’t change. You look at a man’s hands, and you look at a woman’s hands, and they’re built different. They’re just thicker. They’re stronger. Your wrists are thicker. Your elbows are thicker. Your joints are thicker. Just the mechanical function of punching, a man can do it much harder than a woman can, period.”

at least Joe Rogan has the balls to call out this bullshit

And I love it. It is one of the rare moments where women are forced to face the consequences of the shit they constantly help to push.

I hope it will go to overdrive, and men won't as usual to valiantly charge to resolve the mess.

professional dodgeball! kek!

b-bigot!

Imagine spending your life training hard to compete at a sport, only to be beaten by a cheating faggot while everyone else encourage his cheating because of the latest ideological bullshit the west got into.

There's no many redpills harder than that.

this is hilarious and complete insanity.

From the 2016 Olympics

i disagree cus that lady who got they shti beat out of her said

>“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night,” she said. “I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor. I can only say I’ve never felt so overpowered in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right.”

i mean dude thats....you just have to be far beyond any hope of ever being woke at that point

I almost feel bad for them but then I remember that women are cancer so fuck em.

this. I'd care more, but it was cunts that allowed this shit to prosper in the first place.

The thing is, women only care about things that affect women. This is a GREAT THING because it is something suitable to redpill women.

>plain and simple degeneracy accepted by all as normal

It's feminism being exposed for what it is. A biology denying marxist cult.

>noticeable bulge at the crotch
feminine penis detected

If it makes them realize this tranny shit is ridiculous, then I'm all for it.

The best part is how women who were once men is in quotes when it's a literal fact.
Objects fall when you drop them due to "gravity"

>Think about it. its not economics. its not free trade. no. no no. its degeneracy. plain and simple degeneracy accepted by all as normal.

You're utterly and disgustingly wrong. It's about equality. You can't fight the new world order. It's over for you. Submit.

>Blaming women
Alright youngfags, listen the fuck up.
Women aren't to blame. Their reduced synapses and neuron firing sequences make women marginally more mature than teenagers, where they stay.

Now, there's an old saying. "Women have sex whenever they want, men have sex whenever they can".

We are the ones who fucked up, not women. They don't have a clue what they're doing any more than a child would, but men let them because men have become so desperate for sex they'll stoop to any level in the hopes of a pity fuck. Including indulging this shit.

It's mens fault (mostly from early to mid 30s down), not women's.
Grow up and retake control.
>b-but I'll spend my life alone
Boo hoo, do it. Because this is the alternative, faggots.

>gave his female opponent
WOW
DONT MISGENDER PEOPLE LIKE THAT
REALLY PROBLEMATIC!!!

What the fuck I want to be trans now to win at sports

equality does not exist in nature, or the real world, sven. son of a millionaire and a son of a working man are not equal. its like comparing a wolf and a bear and claiming they are the same. youre just so fucking retarded it hurts my brain

You're just a deluded racist, bigot, misogynist elitist that appeals to nature fallacies. You lose.

Nah. Degeneracy is simply a phase to build toward a state monopoly on discrimination.

The state will discriminate against people who don't like degeneracy, and thus the individual is not permitted the freedom to disassociate from it.

So blupilled it turned red.

Amen!

Transgenders do not dominate in MMA. That's ignorant as fuck. There is literally one fighter in that situation that anyone has ever heard of and she is a literal no-name other than because of the transgender issue

How is that relevant to my comment you fucking retarded gook? I was just saying there is an awesome video out there of him getting a beatdown.

read the whole article. its about sports in genial not just MMA wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/

>the west got into
it's murica mostly

>the state will have to spend billions making sure 5 year old girls don't hurt Dave's feelings when he wants to take a piss, in order to maintain association with the state.

Seems like much more effort than it's worth. Imo, we've just had it too good for too long.

cus the pint is that these en are being this shit out of women in the name of equality. was showing the flip side of that

>She
He broke a woman's face in a fight with his bare hands.
It bloody well IS a problem until you can fine at least as many (one) examples of F to M transgenders doing that to men.
You can't, and you won't. In fact does it ever strike you as odd that the ratio of transgenders "transforming" is titanically skewed towards the male demographic?

>create new female sports team
>hire a couple physically fit trannies and a decent coach
>???
>"we are the champions" by Queen plays in the background as your team receives the trophy

Why don't people just do this?

Degeneracy is just the tip of the iceberg. People who believe in nothing will stand for nothing.

For anyone who's studied biology and endocrinology. It makes sense to allow it. Trans females have no testosterone in the body. Have the same hormones as cisgirls so no advantage there. On top of that any muscles present beforehand are lost through muscular autrophy within a year of hrt. So no advantage there.

The Olympic committee even ruled there are no discernible advantages.

you got it backwards. people who believe in nothing will stand for everything.

nihilism leads to acceptance of everything since nothing really matters.

the whole of the law shall be do what thou will.

bone mass, muscle mass, hand grip. height, weight, i mean i could go on.

men are physiologically diff from women even minus test

How long until someone says his horse is transhuman and his horse then breaks the 100m record at Olympics?

You lying cunt, sinew doesn't "waste away". Neither to tendons. Both of which are biologically heavier and stronger than women's.
>muh lack of testosterone
Jesus lad, test is half if it. Males metabolise their food and purpose tge nutrients differently to females and the instructions to do so cannot be stopped through hormone replacement because they're lodged in what chromosomes you were born with.
A woman and a fully finished Trans on the same diet will still yield a stronger performance from the Trans.
You sound well enough educated to know this, meaning you're deliberately ignoring it for your own selfish reasons.

I do cycling on a women's trade team. We have some tranny thats joining in our road and CX races in my province and mostly dominating the sport. It podiumed at 2 of the races I went to last year. I'm furious and disgusted by it, but everyone is acting like we're all so progressive and like its a good thing that this freak is allowed to race against women. I only recently found out that most of the coaches for semi-serious teams don't count it's times at all and if their rider lost a podium to the tranny by one spot, they count it anyway toward their contract requirements. Nobody takes it seriously and mocks the tranny behind its back.

There is hope, however small it may be

You're responding to someone that received an American education.

uh dude it could be a eurofag who is now in usa. i mean nationality is fluid unlike gender.

>liberals support women being chased out of sports by men

top kek

What the fuck is that picture

>I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor

Something tells me they're gonna be scratching their heads over this until every single woman's sport is dominated by trannies. Sexual dimorphism is just too triggering to acknowledge.

Didn't Joe Rogan say Rousey could beat half the men in the UFC?

some kind of rare peepee?

This. I am nationality fluid. My nationality changes depending on the day. Most days I identify as canadian, but some days i will be american, icelandic, ethiopian or australian. Coincidentally, today I am australian. So - Yes, I am australian. pPease respect my nationality fluid and make sure to learn your proper nationality pronouns

>grip strength
no surprises here, we do train a lot

Cunt

Refer to yourself as Canadian until you can perfect the art of online bantz.

>women's records will be beaten by cross-dressing men
I can't wait.

Only thing worse than a leaf is a burger pretending to be one

HOW CAN VINTAGE WOMEN EVEN COMPETE?

this is a fucking good idea.
Start a "women's" team, in some fairly lucrative female sport like WNBA, volleyball or soccer. Go around high schools and recruit boys and make a team 100% full of """""trannies""""". When someone blocks your team from competing, sue them and make even more money. Then marvel at the left being destroyed by its own fucking ideology.

>dressing up as a woman and looking for sports where you can actively beat the shit out of actual women isn't a mental illness in this day and age.

>average 80 yo male is stronger than 90% of women in their prime

>progressivism means women can never compete in professional sports again
feelsgoodman

a normie filter

people who say this have never been around bodybuilders and don't understand how testosterone actually works.

But how are they crushed?
I was told men and women were either identical or women were much superior?

We need to call anybody against this transphobic and try our hardest to get this to last as long as possible to redpill as many people as possible.

Link to the fight? I need to see this shit.

Lack of trannies. But sweet bucks, glory and msot important new "no need to chop of dick" rule will change this.

It's genius actually

War... has changed.
The memes...

>Dude hates women so much he identifies as one so he can beat the shit out of them without any repercussions because of progressiveness

Nice

You're wrong. There is nothing worse than a leaf. Not even a street shitting panjeeeeee.

read the article its down a bit in there wnd.com

Why won't he cut his dick and eat it?

bbc.com/news/science-environment-24730151

this will happen 100% because there's good money to be made here. both in winning tournaments and sueing sports associations for the bigotry of not recognizing a bulging 6'3 guy as the fragile loli that he thinks he is

lulz, that pic is from his time as governor

even real females have some testerone in their body, some races more than others

Its fucked up, i could understand it more if they where trans and did shit like gymnastics and ballet. But rugby and UFC? Did they wake up one day and think for themselves ''i am really a transgender female lesbian bull dyke''? What is the point of ''becoming a woman'' if you are going to act like a man.

Maybe its just psychopathic men that like to beat up women

so what he didn't hit the gym when he was the guvna? even Obama did a 5am workout everyday

I love how their "tolerance" towards transgenderism is biting them in the ass.

you have to go back

Oh great, now trannies will shrink the gap between male and female records and women will argue that the remaining difference is due to sexism or whatever and generally act like women are actually physically as capable as men.

he got beaten up by a girl, unless this ashlee girl is also a reanny - i don't watch mma

kek! you mean beating them in the face!

>I g-got b-beaten by a woman once! I s-swear I have no advantage!
plausible deniability

good stuff Philippines, good stuff hehe

>Ad starts playing on TV
>Woman training for MMA
>"Iv worked my whole life to be a strong woman"
>"This has been my dream"
>"Now for the championship fight, I can prove myself"
>Steps into the ring
>Camera pans up
>Opponent is Brock Lesnar wearing lipstick

>Obama hit the gym
Obama never touched a barbell in his life, he did 5 minutes of lunges with 10lb dumbells.

>Fallon Fox had the shit kicked out of him by a THICC Wrestler chick

GOAT tier to watch desu

"Legacy" women lel

>have a spot open at the job
>want to hire a man
>"can't. diversity. must be woman."
>hire a tranny
>tranny works like a man while filling out diversity quota as woman
>win-win

I'm starting to feel more and more as though the west isn't even worth salvaging, rather we should just find a remote corner of the world, govern it as we please and wait for the inevitable collapse of the wider world in a few centuries and then return to our homelands and start from scratch.

Girls brought this on themselves.

>Girls are equal to men in all aspects!
>But we can't have boys competing against girls because rape, and stuff.
>Third rate male athlete can't make it in the big time.
>idea.
>Becomes a 'woman'
>BTFO women in sports.
>Women can't do shit because they're all for being inclusive.