WikiLeaks Most Wanted 2017

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/846280184336699394

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Secret_Archives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for vatican

Don't really care about China. They'll fuck themselves over. I'd love to see the Vatican archives then maybe facebook chats if they implicated anything that isn't already obvious. WHERE'S THE PEDOGATE SHIT?

>All facebook chats
>tell the world they were collected by the NSA

Normies would throw a fit instantly and it would shatter the world more than everything else. Just imagine the population in panic because all the times they were cheating on their boyfriends/girlfriends, husbands/wives would be searchable and out of the open because of the NSA. What a great way to set the world on fire.

I was thinking the same thing, but if they've got the 33k emails about yoga lessons and wedding plans, I'd like to see those.

V A T I C A N

Everyone knows China is a shithole

Vatican all the way

ehhh vatican seems kinda neat anybody know anything that they could release on the EU to cause problems for the other option?

>>Trump's tax returns

Second reply

What's expected to be in the Vatican archives?

This, Facebook would cause twice the shit storm

ALL FACEBOOK CHATS, LOL EVERYONES LAUNDRY I N THE OPEN FOR ANYONE

>everyone

Guess again normie

>all facebook chats

don't do dis

Why not all three?

As much as I personally would rather them leak the Vatican I think Facebook would be a massive shitstorm that might make normies sick of the domestic spy program. Would also turn them against wiki leaks though

>FB chats bring down the deep state

I bet they've got all kinds of loony shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Secrets_of_Fátima

The true third secret might be cool at the very least.

dear wikileaks,

id love to see honest and accurate data regarding swedish or german sex offenders and their race/religion/country of origin.

cold hard facts to settle this once and for all. europe needs this red pill.

God I would love to see the chaos.
But the only thing that could trump that is some juicy Vatican details.
Imagine a world where they either realise the corruption in the Vatican, and potentially reform or even abandon their religion, or there is a hardened truth there and people of other religions panic.
Either way, they're searching for something pure until they realise no religion is inherently pure, and all who could have been are filthy and corrupt.

Nothing is more chaotic that a mass of people lost and conflicted in their own self worth. Religion has been that answer to so many, but the head of it becomes the devil itself?
That sounds like messy fun.

>Implying Wikileaks has jackshit

People will legit die. People cheating, lying, stealing, all sorts of shit will be revealed. Holy shit the death of normies everywhere.

VATICAN VOTE VATICAN!!

>vatican archives
please do this

>tfw people will know that I was asking my liberal friend if my racist beliefs on evolution make sense
>tfw will never have a job ever

thats what you get for using the zuckerjew

Releasing all Facebook chats would be like Troll Trace on South Park.

But the non-degenerate answer would be the Vatican archives.

>tfw I've always assumed what I wrote in the chat could one day be made public
>tfw I'm safe
I did use Faceberg though, fortunately I grew up

>all facebook chats

people will find out I'm racist :/

but did you assume that everything you did on the internet would one day be made public?

Whenever that day comes I'm completely boned. Everyone will know I'm an autistic degenerate weirdo, even more so than they already thought.

At least we're living in a post-shame society in some ways.

Check em

Dude all the racist shit I've said would likely get me killed as well lmao

vatican would be boring, it would be nothing but gay coverups and sun worship shit

fb would just prove were all garbage

china would be fun chaos, take them down a peg sooner than later

Triump of the Leaf

Have to go with Vatican out of those choices.

KEK, NO.

Not on Sup Forums but I've come past the point where I even care so I just shitpost loudly
I would be fucked like mostly everyone else around here

>Nothing is more chaotic that a mass of people lost and conflicted in their own self worth.

That´s why i´d go with facebook. You couldn´t just check if your spouse was having an affair, you could see what your friends and family talk about. Everything would suddenly be out in the open. Everything they wrote about people behind their backs. Relationsships, friendships and businesses would end.

The cute mathteacher you like? She´s into rapefantasies. Your sister? She´s cheating on her boyfriend with her ex and chad. Your girlfriend that´s having your child? Well it´s not yours. Your mother? She doesn´t really love. Your boss? He´s embezzling money. Everyone could read everyones chats. It would change the normie-world as we know it.

I love how hilariously obsessed about that they are and how stupid it makes them look.

"So you released info that the CIA is ALSO spying on everyone like the NSA, but with the added bonus that they lost this and it's likely many enemy states if not rogue actors also have it.

BUT what about Trump's tax returns?!"

:^)

well, vaticans computer archives probably have nothing on them

i would much rather actually have access to vatican's irl secret archives
all of those forbidden books must cointain some serious level meme magic

>Tfw everyone's dirty secrets would be out in the open, and my chat history would just be 50% "Fucking Jews controlling shit" and 50% "T W I N G O"

Wow, I just read through all this stuff, and I have to say it's disappointing. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

TIME FOR SOME VATICAN ARCHIVES

goodnight user

i'm confused where would he get/post every facebook chat ever?

t.sleeper cell sleep shill

t. abo

>tfw always racist as fuck in my fb chats to my gf

pls no wikileaks, ill never be employed anywhere

>release facebook chats
>normies finally GTFO the internet
>it will be 2000-2005 era again
>return of the glorious days of the internet

fuck yeah

I feel like you don't know what the Vatican archive actually is.

t.castro

Wew lad, this

inb4 this is exactly southpark latest season ...wonder if whistleblowing

>tfw you haven't your real name on kikebooks but that doesn't matter because all the people you connected to know your alias so you're fucked anyway

if thats what you want, go with Facebook. The Vatican Archives aren't what you think they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Secret_Archives

Also, as usual, please go back to r/atheism.

kek'd

what is in the archive? Would they even digitize the super secret stuff?

pls stop I'm getting excited

This entirely

FoK Dis VnV

I have embarrassing shit on there but man, the chaos it would create would outweigh the brief ridiculing I'd get.

We're all tired. Let's rest now. This is all gobblety gook. I'm going to sleep now. Let's all sleep.

> Doesn't have facebook

DO IT

How large would all facebook chats be? I don't know how to even to begin estimating that but I would assume millions of terabytes.

nice nice

Everyone tweet the most important thing we NEED leaking

WEINER'S LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Vatican

>How large would all facebook chats be?
not an heavy user, but my whole archive (photos and chat) was about 4MB, chat only 1,22Mb html format.
how many users does fb have?
how much would that amount if every user 1,5Mb?

You´re not excited enough.

The impact on society could be devastating. You´d have a map of drugconsumers and dealers spanning across the entire planet. Hundreds of people would die in the philippines because of this. While the police might not be able to use the chats as evidence in a trial, they could just "randomly" stop people that use or deal and arrests could skyrocket.

In japan the fans of Idols would abandon their beloved goddesses because they´d suddenly be able to see how they really are. It´s hard to save face when your chats with producer-san about his cumshots are suddenly for every fan to read. Same goes for every type of celebrity. It´s only logical to check the people you know and care about first. Every celebrity that actually uses facebook as a social network will be burned hard because of it.

I see little downside to all this

pls halp calculate this

This shouldn't expand dong.

BUT IT DOES

So if I clear all my pics, delete all of my friends, and change my name on fb can the chats still be tracked to me?

>Trumps tax returns not on there

Wikileaks plz, show some backbone.

Ehhh if that day ever came im sure people would be fucked so hard that saying niggers create crime and disparity everywhere they go would be nothing comparatively

FACEBERG DUMP

Like. Clockwork.

Vatican won't be wise i think. I mean, islam has been getting a lot of traction, and the pope has been doing a lot of ridiculous shit lately. That might not work too well for the cause.

Hopefully it'd finally fucking get normies to care about privacy and stop pissing it away with "lol nuffin to hide"

Don´t really care about the math. I just want it to be complete and searchable.

The number of beheadings in the arab countries would skyrocket as well. Adultery, theft, badmouthing royalty, consequences would never be the same.

about 700k gb - 1 petabyte maybe

>all Facebook chats
So much for "transparency for the state, privacy for the rest of us!" I guess.

Pls respond I'm panic mode

nothing you delete on facejew is ever truly deleted
all your information would still be in their archives
just like if you delete your post off of pol, it would still be in 4plebs, and Sup Forums would still have your logs

Hopefully it'll make normies stop pissing away everyone's privacy with their "lol nuffin to hide" attitude

Facebook Messenger has 1 billion active users. So the leaks would probably be 1.5 billion megabytes. Do the conversion yourself, I'm not putting all those zeroes into a calculator.

Of coursh!

C'mon nobody gives a fuck about you, who's going to look you up? honestly too much of prude to sink the ship?

Sorry man. Once you hit send it's no longer yours.

I know that, but if I change these things wouldn't the database have a different name for me, thereby making it harder to track to my name?

>tfw you deleted normiebook long enough that it should be gone by now

so this means they got nothing else on hilldog,weiner, huma, cf?

I'm sure the library at least was digitized a few years back. Relics and such at least photographed, maybe even in multiple light spectrums, chemical analysis reports, carbon dating brief summaries.

>C'mon nobody gives a fuck about you, who's going to look you up?

This. The people that will suffer are those with status, success, those that are loved. Outcasts will be just fine. Releasing facebook-chats is like revenge-of-the-NEETs.

PC language control would be crashing down, because every other celebrity used the word 'nigger' or something bad about jews in private messages....Everyone would lose their careers, or they would have to end PC speak to save their asses

yeah, but I'm far worse than that lol.

Tfw my name is publicized though on several public forums

>dont use facebook
leak it geralt fuck the normals

The Vatican archives (the real ones, in Rome) is the biggest library in the world. Literally anything of historical value, and many many lost texts, and others that aren't even known about. No idea how "wikileaks" can claim they have it all.. many of the documents would be from the middle ages, on actual paper.