Poland and Slovenia are negotiating their common stance on the future of EU and the creation of Intermarium

Poland and Slovenia are negotiating their common stance on the future of EU and the creation of Intermarium.
Fuck yeah. We're doing it baby!

By the way, why the fuck is google translating Intermarium as EU??

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/333030-para-prezydencka-w-slowenii-rozmowy-dotycza-miedzymorza-i-przyszlosci-ue-zobacz-zdjecia

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/299713,President-Duda-on-Slovenia-visit
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?end=2015&locations=PL-RU-HU-SK-CZ-SI&start=2015&view=bar&year=2015
instagram.com/borutpahor/
siol.net/slavni/borut-pahor-evropski-instagram-predsednik-435967
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
rtvslo.si/slovenija/pahor-siritev-eu-ja-na-zahodni-balkan-bi-regiji-prinesla-mir-in-blaginjo/418274
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What dis means polandbro

It means that V4 may turn into a V5 soon.
We are growing stronger together.
Also, it means that Poland and Slovenia will vote the same when it comes to crucial EU decisions.

Holy fuck they are really talking about intermarium

Hey there Poland ;) 3% of our population is Polish and we're in a "marum" could we get in on this deal? ;)))

Intermarium YES

I know right?

Bump for interest.

You will have to let in African countries so your women can get their dose of BBC.

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/299713,President-Duda-on-Slovenia-visit

Real news, not fake news.
Also, how many of you idiots have heard about the recent massacre in Belarus?

Nah, we took 3 millions of white Ukrainian refugees. We are immune to your globalist bullshit. Come on, tell us publicly that white refugees are worse than black or Arab refugees. Do it on national TV so that everyone can see it.

Whoa slow down there my Slavic neighbour, I wouldn't make any long term plans just yet.

Russia will take Poland and Slovenia back under the red curtain when France votes le pen and the EU crumbles.

Listen guys, that's not exactly intermarium. IT's not such big happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite excited (I'm also happy that polish conservatives like multicultural tradition of Poland more and more) but it's probably nothing.

dont see how this is a bad thing

Of course my unhygienic almost neighbour, just after pakistan annexes GB.

haha, Canada is fucked. Soros has destroyed it.

See
Quick summary
t. Polak

When Russia wants to dominate you and exterminate your people it is kind of a bad thing.

> Russia will take Poland and Slovenia back
No, fuck off. HAHA. You made this, so you deal with these cunts now, royal prince ahmed windzoritz.

V4 is a meme group which never achieves anything. We arent simply rich enough to force eu change its policy.

Slovenia.

- 20 000 km sq
- 2 millions inh
- GDP 68 billions

The Great Polish Empire just build an alliance with a city.

Impressed. Roshians must be shitting their pants now.

Russians conquers us once, they won't do this mistake again. Sometimes peace of mind is just more valuable than ruling over 40 millions of brawlers. That's also the reason why Lithuania won't be part of commonwealth or poland ever again.

V4 and soon V5 will become V10 at some point, when all slavic beggars will blackmail failing german EU for more gibs.

They would have to take Ukraine first, and its best interest of any country to not to take ukraine. Its a fucking shithole filled by degenerated gopniks.

FUCK THOSE WISHY WASHY FAKE ASS SCHEMING SLAVSHIT PARASITES

LETS SELL THEM OUT TO TURKS AND BE DONE WITH THIS PROBLEM ALREADY

If you plan to stay in the EU i hope you enjoy the Muslim and African Migrants that you will get

Keep dreaming, pshek.

Quick question, if i have lost my polish passport and don't want to pay the local consulate $495 to replace it, can I enter Poland just with my PESEL # and replace it there for 160zl?

Go back to work hahoł, my toilet isn't clean yet. (Oh boy, now I understand bongs...)

rare

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.CD?end=2015&locations=PL-RU-HU-SK-CZ-SI&start=2015&view=bar&year=2015

>falling for the crypto reich

If you can enter EU legally, you can enter Poland. Not sure about the passport. Have you tried calling them and asking?

You don't need visa but you need passport. Although I would call polish embassy and ask if I were you.

>Beggars of Europe unite!

How about we stop paying your gibsmedats.

Short answer no, long answer yes.

YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING

THIS PSEUDO COUNTRY CEASED BEING A COUNTRY WHEN IT'S IDIOT "COMUNO WRACAJ" PIG MASSES SOLD IT OUT AS A STATE OF THE EU

BUT WHY WOULD YOU MOVE TO THIS SHIT HOLE I'VE NO CLUE

MAY AS WELL MOVE TO UKRAINE

Nobody conquered you. Poo was created from modern-chechen-tier savages by napoleon to have a foothold to attack Russia.

He declared your barbaric polovetsky tribalism, that fell into dismay with absence of the horde body, as some kind of republic, because he was fan of roman republic memes.

We inherited you and have tried to give you some fucking white male culture. And you payed us as any asian barbarian would - with betrayal and working for commies. And then you cried like cunts you are, that your fellow commies have appropriated your territory. And with anglo help you painted it as if some kind of Russians have attacked you. While in fact you attacked Czechoslovakia, effectively declaring war on USSR and starting WW2.

Now you are up to found a polovetsky khanate 2.0. Of course no civilized people will join. So do not count on Slovens. But ukro half-turks and NKVD-nations like estonians, latvians and lithuanians, are likely to join. With CIA support, that will use this ISIS to shit on EU.

I call it reparations

>russian education
Sasha please

I have my canadian passport and old expired passport w/ PESEL #. do they give a shit? I speak fluently (writing isn't so good) so it's obvious I'm Polish

>old expired passport
>do they give a shit?
Is getting caught a part of your plan?

Poland is forming another commonwealth but this time without Lithuania and within a commonwealth within a commonwealth. Colour me shklepped

Tell me how it was, kang.

they can pull up everything with your PESEL# and see your picture & they have your fingerprints due to the biometric passport

>they have your fingerprints due to the biometric passport
Welp, I don't have a biometric passport. I only need my ID to move around Europe.
Giving our your fingerprints just to go and visit some hellhole is not worth it. Just use Google Street View.

Ivan, come on.
>While in fact you attacked Czechoslovakia, effectively declaring war on USSR and starting WW2.
You do realise that sneaky czechs stole Zaolzie while Poland was busy fending off the monstrosity that was created on the corpse of Tsarist Russia. The jewish bolshevism.

Just admit it. You're still butthurt about that one time Commonwealth held Moscow for two years.

Is that so?

I have property and my family is all there..
>flag
another self hating pole

Trust me, Canada is worse.

KACAPS ARE FUCKING GENETIC IDIOTS

IT'S WITH GOOD REASON COMMUNISM GOT SO POPULAR THERE

>Trust me, Canada is worse.
Hahaha Polaks are the most delusional slavs.

>COMUNO WRACAJ
>COMUNO

You almost got it bro, I wish you more luck next time proxy faggot.

Are you the same guy? ---> Or is he just sitting next to you ?

I misunderstand your question first. You can enter Poland with canadian passport and than yes, you can get your documents without problem. Candians are treated good in Poorland. If any trouble embassy should help you. But still, call polish embassy in Canada first, Sup Forums isn't best place to get this informations.

This is our PM

Eh, our faggot or what this disgrace should rapresent is there just for the selfies.
He loves selfies. He will do anything to appear somewhere..

His party is also deep in Soros ass, so nothing good can come out of this other than talking, selfies and more talking and more selfies.

You want some Borat selfies?
Who wants more selfies with Borat?

Anyone?
instagram.com/borutpahor/
siol.net/slavni/borut-pahor-evropski-instagram-predsednik-435967

Sad. Cause the Intermarium looks like a good thing. Just like south stream was.

Well if you're dual CA/PL they only let you enter on PL.

>he saved the thumbnail
kill all Canadians, someone pls

Our PM

>Hahaha Polaks are the most delusional slavs.

AGREED, MOST OF THESE DUMB ASSES ARE ANGLO TIER DELUSIONAL

>Canada

So enter through Germany

You can now rape animals legally in Canada thanks to Trudeau. They have clubs popping up now where people bring their dogs and have dog/human orgies

Kaffir Kops are a real thing here

NEW

THIS SHITHOLE IS NO BETTER THAN CANADA

YOU GOT ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT THERE

YOU GOT IT HERE TOO.

UNTILL A SYRIA STYLE CIVIL WAS BREAKS OUT IN THIS SHITHOLE NOTHIGN WILL CHANGE.

TOO MANY FUCKING IDIOTS , TRAITORS AND COWARDS INFEST THIS PLACE.

>CIVIL WAR*

Again Cuckdeau

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Ours is worse, Soros controls our immigration

Your caps lock is stuck, buy new keyboard please.

wWELL THEN IMMIGRATE TO FUCKING ALSAKA OR SOME SHIT.

LIKE I SAID THIS SHITHOLE IS NO DIFFERENT

PART OF THE AXIS OF ZOG

>bulis
kek

Your media is clearly lying to you. Our's said that they are discussing the potential of south Slavic nations to join the EU. Like Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia. Nothing about Intermarium

>President Borut Pahor at the castle Strmol hosted Polish President Andrzej Dudo, President of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mladena Ivanića-u. They agreed that the EU's enlargement to the Western Balkans a good idea.

rtvslo.si/slovenija/pahor-siritev-eu-ja-na-zahodni-balkan-bi-regiji-prinesla-mir-in-blaginjo/418274

no

Here is a half brown kike manlet rapping about how whites are going to die out in Canada, funded by our Canadian taxpayer CBC at $1B a year

>
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

*blocks your path*

Our immigration minister is a Black African (Somali citizen) (Refugee) Immigration Lawyer

Our immigration ministry is controlled by George Soros

We let in 750K+ non-white poor 3rd world refugees

It's sick

At least I can create this abomination in hearts of iron ehh

The guy on the right is a Bosnian politician. What is this about again?

Here are our wages

Everyone is poor and broke

There's nothing. Poland has FAKE NEWS

> sneaky czechs stole Zaolzie
Sure. That`s why you made pact with Hitler to attack Czechs and Slovaks, effectively starting WW2.

And as any asian would, you where expecting, that your people in USSR would downplay this war with you, as they downplayed it in 20`s. And you cried like hottentoten cunts you are, when it turned out, USSR is up to fulfilling the defence treaty with Czechs and Slovaks.

> The jewish bolshevism.
It was jewish in Moscow (mostly poolack-jewish and other bohema), but it was "balt" in NKVD and it was fully poolack in gassing civilians and in korenization.

> poo existed pre-napoleon and we held Moscow for two years
That`s like saying, that pagan Rus held Czargrad for several times, when our gangs visited the city and robbed the area.

Mongol gangs where often visitors here. Some even say, that we where part of mongol horde, when in fact we where only paying them tributes, so they would not make pacts with papists to invade us from two sides.

>By the way, why the fuck is google translating Intermarium as EU??
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

FUCK POOLAND

There are some bantz of course, but that`s the factual history. Poo was legit part of horde and invited a lot of arab rulers to be leaders of their gangs, that where robbing local slavs and undermining their genetic heritage with taking slaves among them.

This process was supported by papists, that where pursuing two goals.
1. Installation of catholicism in the area, when Vatican was a legit european empire.
2. Having foothold to attack Orthodox Christians with (((muh holy crusade))) to expand their influence further.

That`s why they are backward enough to praise communism, when commies win over white Russian people.

fUCK ALL THIS SUBHUMAN SHIT OF THE EAST

FROM CO0NQUERED BY THIS PINKO BOLSHEVIK PLAGUE OF EAST GERMANY TO FUCKING RUSSIA

HITLER WAS CORRECT HE WANTED TO EXECUTE A GREAT ETHNIC CLEANSING OF THE EAST

FUCKING ZOO OF ANIMAL LIKE SUBHUMANS WITH NO FAMILY VALUES WHAT SO EVER

Are you autistic?

it must be a hohol in poland

is this real or joke?

honestly serbia Montenegro and Bosnia shouldn't be in the EU, for different reasons each. why jump on a sinking ship, sidewalks aren't that important

Slovenians are great people. But just a warning, moment shit gets a bit rocky they will jump ship out of "V5" quick.

I told you Canada is worse than Sweden

How is that there are almost no suicide bombings in Canada when you have the same amount of sandnigger as sweden and germany?

kek

>tried to give you some fucking white male culture.

it must be russian pigdog in canada

An ISIS recruit shot a soldier in the back guarding the tomb of the unknown soldier then busted into our parliament in 2014 and tried to kill our PM

There have been several attacks in Canada, lots of plots. Google Toronto 18, bunch of Muslims tried to do a huge truck bomb downtown Toronto that would have killed thousands not too long ago

The Canadian government hides it and so does the media, like I said worse than Sweden.

All Trudeau does is use these attacks to condemn racism/Islamaphobia (I shit you not). Look at pic

We just passed M-103 which is the first step to making any criticism of illegal a serious criminal offense. The motion was brought by Iqra Khalid, a terrorist (her dad was part of a terrorist organization), and she was head of the York University Muslim Student Association, which has produced ISIS fighters and suicide bombers

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

He says this everytime he opens our mouth.

This is the truth. Watch them mountain jews stab you in the back the first chance they get.

Can't we keep EU and just get rid of neomarxists, muslims and bureaucracy?

Hirohito spitting fire from the left field lol

because we would 100% rebel and cause yet another war for the Balkans