A Brief History of "Jewish" Origins

Modern day Jews aren't even true Israelites. There is more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian. Whatever Israelite DNA modern day Jews have is minuscule.
>Jews were mainly Khazars, from Khazaria, a Caucasus country which is now called Kazakhstan, Georgia, and other names. The Khazarians converted from pagan religions to talmudic Judaism after the 8th century, but of course, racially they remain Khazars.
The Khazars were and are a genome that is mainly Turkish and Mongolian blood.
>Thus today, when you see a “Jew,” what you are actually encountering is a Khazar who practices Judaism. The Khazar has no Israelite blood. His ancestors are not the Israelites of the Bible. They did not worship the God, Jehovah, but instead literally were a phallic cult. They worshiped Satan by means of the male penis idol. The Khazars were never in the land of Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham. They have no promise from God and are not God's "chosen". Now we know this as absolute scientific fact.

So basically Ashkenazi aren't juice?

Been debunked long ago in academics. Fuck off

>Created by Britain and America
Christ. Another thing we are blamed for. You could replaced "THE JEWS" in all Jewish conspiracies with 'THE BRITS' or 'THE AMERICANS' and it would work just as well.

All "Jews" aren't even juice. It's a great big lie. Typical satanism

what about the yemenite jews?

>Azkenazi has higher average IQ than all other jews
>Gooks have highest IQ in world
>Azkenazi are gooks
>Majority of Jews are Arabs

I dont even

Source, OP?
Tienes uno sourco, faggo?

> Khazars
> Caucasus
> Kazakhstan
> Jews are Khazars but have linguistic or cultural loans from them
> only Khazar kings were Judeans

I don't want to read your mumble any more GTFO

They have nigger admixture

Beware of those that are masquerading as Jews but are of the synagogue of satan. (Satan meaning enemy)

This is a garbage Christard theory on its face and is totally BTFO by modern genetic studies.

It's a rationalization to keep modern Jews that anti-Semite Christards don't like safely separate from the muh Bible Jews that they do like. It's that simple. Even David Duke knows it's bullshit.

Jews are Jews: a mix of Levantine Semite with a top coat of European. What's fake about the Jews is their "history" from muh Bible which is almost all lies.

filthy fucking blood sucking jew detected

They worship ovens for ducks sakes

Inb4 phone posters out

That awkward moment when you're descended from Jacob and some trans-Caucasian horse jockey all up in your biz.

+++

The "oven" meme is a Jewish fictional composite of Moloch from the Bible (where enemies of the Jews sacrificed humans inside an oven) and the German fairy tale Hansel and Gretel.

It's my fetish to have a Jew girl fuck me and call me a bad goy.

Why replace? We usually blame you simultaneously.

Oy vey, a goy is oppresing me (btw posing from isreal)

Lol at the "Jews" running to defend against this. Gas yourselves you dirt eating mongoloid turkroach serpents. You were never any gods "chosen". Everyday more people are slowly waking up to your filthy tricks and little by little you lose your grip on reality. Can't wait to see what tactic you use next to attempt subversion. At this point it's become a game for us to unmask you just for the fun of it. You're running out of moves and soon we will say "check mate".

tl;dr
> pic not related
> saged

Fuckin lol nice job saging idiot.
How nu-r-u?

>normies finally get red pilled on the jews
>blame whitey

what do you think post muhammad islam is? jews were asshurt cause they thought the messiah didnt show...its no coincidence that the koran and talmud written roughly same time.

>the LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
>The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
>The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

call out to Him...Yeshua Mashiach Nagid ...He has been waiting thousands of years for you.

the Jews will no doubt "convert" to Islam or find some "ancient jew text" saying they belong to a lost tribe of islam and subvert it the same way they did Judaism and Christianity. Then once the gap of the different branches in Islam widen enough the muds will start up fighting and eventually one will finish the other off. The Jews will just say they are part of the team that comes out on top. This has happened over and over throughout history.

Muslims and Jews actually get along better than Christians...to the Jew and the Muslim, Christians are idolaters. Death penalty in both laws. They are both Semites...which ironically means idolaters.

Judaism and the Hebrew faith of old are NOT the same thing.

nice trips btw