European Cucks

Do you realize that if you cucks were as half patriotic as Turks your countries wouldn't be invaded by muslims right?

inb4
> t*rk
>roach

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMD4w5tuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=OMO9QY99iqg
youtube.com/watch?v=VWqbqEHt03M
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For once, the eternal roach makes a point.

Hm.

Do you realise that if you roaches were as half intelligent as whites your countries wouldn't be a steaming pile of shit right?
inb4
>Poo
>Pajeet

Then why are you raghead faggots begging to get into the EU?

sometimes i think turks might actually be worse than arab sand niggers.

>a steaming pile of shit
Did you find that metaphor by looking outside your window rakesh?

You have the advantage of being the seat of satan and the future head of the beast which will be healed.

God is raising you up for the final show, before casting you and all your unrepentant Islamic hordes into the lake of fire for ever and ever.

Indians are the most heinous and foul subhuman race of shitskins I've ever encountered in my entire life. You people defecate out in the open and even eat on the streets you shit on.

Forget about muslims invading the west, Im sick of street shitters invading the west. You literally bring down the quality of life in the areas you inhabit.

Bump b/c I've seen Gazee in action against each other... No fucking joke...

>Ne mutlu Türküm diyene

They're basically the same.

based curry

They are in many ways

youtube.com/watch?v=EGMD4w5tuxg

youtube.com/watch?v=OMO9QY99iqg

Dropping a neutron bomb on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh would make the world a better place.

>half patriotic as Turks your countries wouldn't be invaded by muslims right?
As the roaches swarm Germoney to escape their shithole.

I can confirm this. Not few turks in Germany are more based than cucked german natives. Some of them warned me about the invasion many years before it happened.

Can't argue with it.

I don't give a fuck what your motive is, faggot. Kill yourself now. I know u wont, b/c faggots like u are never the depressed Sup Forumslacks, rather u are always the pieces of shit most at ease with life when u deserve to live the least. Die faggot die

youtube.com/watch?v=VWqbqEHt03M

Classic. More of this.

really makes you think

Do you realize that roach's "patriotism" is nothing but brainwashing and inferiority complex?

This
Get fucked roach

don't be so tsundere. Turks are the original weeaboos. You are probably an europen cuck though, the Japanese love Turkey.

I was trying to explain this to a bunch of German engineers. It doesn't matter how much you try to integrate Turks it won't work. For us family always comes first. If the family sticks to its Turkish roots it doesn't matter if the children is the 100th generation living in Germany. Turks will be always Turks.

BASED AF

SHOOH SHOOH GET OUT ROACH

kill yourself

kek, tru tho

based nabir

Hans you've allowed in the Untermensch

Why are Japanese so autistic and fucked up. Someone dedicated his time and energy to build a cock roach godzilla...

Japanese don't like Turkey anymore. Turks and kurds manage to ruin their reputation everywhere they go.

Lol
Really makes us think

Day of the spray when?

I'm Turk even though my flag is Japan (I'm working here to avoid the army)

European """men""" are fucking pathetic, and so are American pussies. None of them can stand up for themselves, let alone their country. If there were ever a war we would steamroll Europe (again)

>Getting told off by a poo in loo
Turks are fucking retarded as always. No respect for anyone and doesn't know when to fuck off.

ayy based poo aryan brother

>WE DA WARRIORS WE WIN WE AAARRRRH WE BE MANLY
>I'm working here to avoid the army

Pathetic. Also, white men can be pathetic all they want, it doesn't change the blast radius of sub's nukes.

Do you have contact with Japanese? What's their attitude towards Turks?

Good point, though with the EU, Schengen, European Court of Human Rights and rampant leftism it's hard to prevent the invasion. The people are getting fed-up of having their hands tied.

As pointed, I hope Turks realize joining the EU is a fucking bad idea.

Japs think we are wh*tes like Italians or something
I'm insulted desu

If you were even half as smart as whites the Ottomans wouldn't have lost.
You are just roaches. You may survive and infest everything, but noone will ever like or respect you.

>European man are pathetic
>going abroad to avoud army
kek

>Steamroll Europe again
>couldn't take Vienna wich is pretty much the southern border of europe

What an utter retard you are.

Hello
I am from kurdish government.
Your country will partially belong to us soon. Erdoroach wont stop us eventho hes trying to ally with isis to decimate my brothers
Yours faithfully