So last night I posted here and it got 404'd. I wore my Trump hat and shirt to work...

So last night I posted here and it got 404'd. I wore my Trump hat and shirt to work, and I got pushed off the stage by an unknown person, presumably some butthurt liberal. Here is the result of my fall. Why can't liberals practice the tolerance they preach? I was just minding my own business. I didn't antagonize anyone.

The other knee

>Why can't liberals practice the tolerance they preach?
Leftist 'tolerance' is a code word for 'shut up whitey'. You should know this by now.

got what you deserved desu

I know, but I'm just saying. They're such bloody hypocrites. I have to go to the doctor's now because my knees hurt me just to stand up. I wish I had caught the person but there were just too many people at the time.

Wow, more tolerance!

Maybe your knees wouldn't be so swollen if you weren't down on them sucking Trump's dick 24/7.

I mean from what his lovers have said, he is a beast in bed
But that is beside the point

>Hay guize check out my bruises
>Why can't liberals practice the tolerance they preach!!??
Please go back to posting about "based black dudes" on plebbit.

I imagine his dick is dwarfed by his enormous balls

is that a shit stain?

Honestly I've heard enough whining about "you're supposed to be the tolerant ones". They're not, we already know they're not and no matter how much you cry it's not going to change that.

So if you're going to wear a MAGA hat in public don't be a little bitch and be prepared to fight if you have to.

Sup Forums is not your fantasy blog

This x100000, fuck off with your gay ass shit and grow some balls then you massive faggot OP

Dude looks pretty alpha bro, can't lie.

Walking it off you colossal whining, pathetic excuse for a white male. Preferably in the sun, you need exercise and vitamin D, might also help with the needing sympathy for tiny bruises from a Cambodian finger puppet making forum

They claim that dissenting opinions ARE violence, therefore they can freely inflict physical violence knowing they're justified.

Orwellian mental gymnastics are their specialty.

lol white people

lose some weight

get off Sup Forums you fat fuck and hit the gym.

Awww fatty go boom boom, now he cryin'. Halp Sup Forums halp my bigotry is threatened.

Push back huge pussy. Or by a gun so you don't have to stand your fat ass up.

>tolerating alt-rightists
said who?

Wearing a MAGA cap =/= alt-right(whatever the hell alt-right even means)

>no leg hair
>doesn't deserve to be pushed off stairs

Pick one

Are you just here to cry and state the obvious? Im not sure what you want us to say.

>the stage
Do you work at a stripper joint?

>That fat spic.

The girl with the moon runes sign would probably sleep with the Trump sign guy though.

You know you have the legal right to exercise equal force against your assailant right?

i don't have leg hair, what's the problem?

girls are into it

lol at the fat nigger

lose weight you fat fuck

>fat
>star trek

you deserved it

Do you shave your legs?

The lowest of test.

>fat
>no leg hair
>pushed around easily
>bruises phenomenally easy indicating poor nutrition
>cries on the internet not once but twice

I'd push ya too, kid. The hat would simply be a coincidence.

ignore the shills and gas the leftists

why would you wear a trump hat and shirt to your work?

Suck it up fag, you're no better than the commies who post their "war scars" on facebook and instagram

>whatever the hell alt-right even means
It means trump supporter.

Kek you are such a massive pussy faggot,cunts like you should just commit sucide.WAAAAAH HE PUSHED ME,I HURT MY LEG WAAAAH WAAAAAH!!!

Because he's starved for attention and knew it would piss some people off. He probably also thought some hot as fuck and totally redpilled aryan goddess would immediately goosh out of her jeans and onto his dick for being such a badass alpha that doesn't give one fuck about our leftist society.

Girls are into a lot of degenerate things.