What is pol's opinion on friendship?

And how many Redpilled friends/ friends you have
In our country you cannot trust anyone and everyone is greedy and selfish

>female

>programming

damn i wish i had that pajeet photo montage about the guy changing who his best friend is

Hehe, stop bothering me silly boys, I have code to write hehe XDD

I know like 8 different languages

Oh, what's this? Hehe, nothing, just a large book full of complicated coding stuff

i love this choker era.

Hey at least she's in love with Stallman and Clang not another JavaScript hipster tumblrina

What's the kind of situation where your friends turned out to be greedy and selfish?
Did you do business with them?

Nothing like a goth programmer chick. I bet her first program was "Goodbye, world"

I miss having friends, I hate being redpilled. I miss when I didn't look at everyone and everything with disgust, I've been brainwashed

We need duct tape friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>In our country you cannot trust anyone and everyone is greedy and selfish
Same here and the people are just braindead goyim. So it's impossible to find redpilled friends.

i'm a depressed alcoholic with no friends. all my old friends live all over the country and i hate everyone new i meet.

No i trusted them with my secrets about my abusive past and money too.
Nuke us

At least you are white

Me too

Pretty much have one friend, we get together pretty frequently. Imagine a borderline SJW and a borderline Neo Nazi being friends, tried to red pill him he got really pissed at me, thats why we dont talk politics, we mostly just talk music, vidya, or other degenerate things

Redpill him slowly

I like this post.

Must suck being surrounded by polite pussies.
Amongst my closest friends, I'm probably the least vocal about (((them))). They're not jobless basement dwelling fucks either.

underrated

Stallman is a software commie, throw him out the helicopter.

actually 1 "real" friend, but not really since we stopped talking to each other a year into high school
he got his shit together before even graduating and got married straight after
his parents were cool too

Friendships are the purest form of degeneracy.

Ok, betraying secrets you trusted them with is definitely shitty, there's no excuse for that.

Because the rich hog all of the nice loos.

3 near me that I meet up with once a week or so and several more scattered across the country. They are all varying shades of red, but are pretty open about topics.

POO

she has a cute dick

All my friendships died. I'm okay with this.
Some friends actually died. Most just turned into assholes and joined new friend circles.
I really don't care anymore I have not felt what friendship is for well over a decade and I could give a rat's ass about forging new ones.
Mainly because most of the old friendships I had were backstabbers and gossip machines.
Numales before the term existed.

For you

This.

If you can't navigate life alone, then you are weak and don't deserve to live.

Thanks brother

Kek, there probably is some truth to this though.
Fucking normies and their emotional support needs.

>Female programmers

No bitch could ever comprehend my fucking amazing batch file. r8 my batch file nerds, don't be a skiddy. Or be a skiddy and send it to your friends so they can xd and call you a hacker for opening endless notepads xd.

@echo off

:loop

start "c:\windows\system32" notepad.exe

goto loop

I'd say I've got two friends that are redpilled as fuck. One ethno-nationalist girl and one guy that's pretty redpilled.

>Kernighan and Ritchie
Good book tbqh. Dry, but on point. Poser for sure.

If the redpilled female friend you have is Nordic marry her and start a Christian family

Friendship is magic. Greetings from /mlp/.

I'm red-pilled but I have two liberal friends. We get along fine because we all agree human companionship is more important than how a society is run.

Kek

i dont have any friends and i dont leave my house

None whatsoever, then I joined a local larpy far-right organization and met people who share my views. We've even got womyn.

> Ignores all of his contributions via FSF and to the Linux ecosystem just because his views don't align with mine
Quality post by a leaf everyone

With friends trust is most important thing. Redpill or bluepill is secondary

One of these threads again...

Friends are as important as the job you have and the house you live in.

i only have one redpilled friend but hes a tranny so i'll have to gas him at some point

A couple, but they all have their levels of deepness they can handle.

People are greedy and selfish everywhere. Degeneracy is rampant.

>(((Stallman)))

kek that stallman image is just trying too hard
also
i am 25
have known my two best friends since i was 4 years old, we workout / see each other every second day and bang each others girlfriends

My IQ is 196 and I don't get this. Explain?

Four. I have one friend that I'm not sure about. He's either blending in because he works at a huge company that's difficult to get into or he's bluepilled.

she is using a dos prompt and failing to use the change directory command to change directory.. like 9 times in a row

or is she is trying to cd over ssh?
anyway words dont describe it

>everyne is greedy

implying you guys have actually money

i hate to play the poo-card here, but seriously
>all of his contributions
name one that is relevant and not commie shit

Friendship is easy to find if you're not a totally awkward knob, which seems to be an increasingly bigger problem. There are shitty people too, but mostly if you let people know they can rely on you, they value that.

All of my friends have a pretty good understanding of things, even though at least half are bernie liberals. All of them have shit talked jews, all of them like guns, and none of them like the trans or homo bullshit.

its irrelevant anyway because people who can actually code wouldnt waste time contributing to linux

Indians are disgustingly greedy. They'll spend all day begging everyone they know for 20 cents when they know no one around them has 20 cents.

I literally do not have a single friend.

some people can achieve satisfaction just by knowing that their work is useful and being used by other people.

It's the Wikipedia-syndrome. thousands of people spend dozens of hours each to contribute to a massive project without getting neither appreciation nor money.

Linus = the kernel
rms = developed other components for the OS. gcc, emacs, gdb
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

>its irrelevant anyway because people who can actually code wouldnt waste time contributing to linux
W-what? pls elabor8

>implying
if you are actually competent you would be making money during business hours ( overworking is bad )

contributing to linux is what you do when you are an unemployed undergrad and want to pad your resume.