She's going to lose, lads

I'm sorry, I wish it wasn't so. But she won't win.

The thing is though - following her failure, and Wilders' failure, to shake the normies out of their stupor ... is there any hope for Europe? Who will stop our sleepwalk into a caliphate? Are we just fucking doomed?

I'm with her

They'll never wake up. They willingly gave up what their ancestors fought so hard to keep from the Islamic hordes.

They will all bow down to the black space rock in Mecca.

I find your lack of faith disturbing britfag

AFD (30%) + CSU (10%) + FDP (5%+)
Make Germany great again

What are you talking about? All it takes is one more bombing and she's guaranteed.

I hope I'm wrong, I really do.

I hope you're right, I really do.

She'll lose.
Her ideas will win. Just a question of years.

Some retard will be elected for 5 years.
Economical crisis, Mass unemployment, etc.

The new government will collapse in less than one year.

It's even better to let the shit happen.

I can tell you that she will probably win in 5 or 10 years, with a new "name" party with a coalition. The big problem are not her program or ideas, it's her fucking name, Le Pen, and the name of her party, National Front.

They already change the symbol for a blue rose.

Just a question of time William.

She's a literal NatSoc

STFU dad go have a cup of tea and a biscuit and bitch about the Pakis while we help the frenchbros uncuck themselves so they can join us in the based countries club

Oh Hans, you Untermensch

>Wilders failure
Wilders grew from 15 to 20 seats and he didn't even campaign, because his security got compromised. Also the center right parties adopted a far harsher stance on immigration, partly due to Wilders.

2017 : Deport illegals, anti-islam rhetoric, stop major social programs to leechers

2024 : We are fucked beyond belief, everyone unites for a new hitler-ish character in their respective european countries and starts their own Reich.

Honestly think it's going to come down to something similar to above. Europeans are going to not realize whats going on until its on the brink, they have been on the brink before and always saved themselves and I think they can do it once more at least.

>I hope you're right, I really do.
>hoping for violence
Fuck off Nigel

She can't win, the media won't let het win.
+ she's not totally clean mh

you're a stupid burger. you don't know what you are talking about. stop posting

Fortunately, Europe isn't filled with as many retarded drumpfkin-types as in the U.S.

In a way her loss will usher in the time when people can see that Cuckservatvism won't protect them from the brown horde.

Do you live in the countryside or a city in France? What's your opinion on Corsica?

Just wondering the opinions by right wing frenchmen

pic not related, shes prolly a lefty sadly :(

have fun up there fucking leaf

now i think europe can bounce back and everything will be ok when the new hitler appears

>thinking politicians will save you from civil war and the ocean of blood

It's coming.

You can't stop it

The time to stop it was 40 years ago.

yea im sure pro refugee sentiment is at a all time high in france right now

Why is this dude wearing pants made out of a squeezebox?

>Do you live in the countryside or a city in France? What's your opinion on Corsica?

I live in a small city of 40 000 inhabitants.
Next to it, 20 km, they built a refugees camp in the middle of nowhere. 50 migrants, males without family from Eritrea, somalia and shitty countries. (funny no one from former French colonies).

So, I can easyly say that this kind of shit could not happen in fucking Corsica, because the people will bomb in less than 24 Hours the camp.

You can say whatever you want about Corsican, but they are sovereign in their own islands.

she's so UGLY!!!!!!

Yeah I think you're right. I was hoping that her ideas could win with the minimum of (European) bloodshed. But that's just wishful thinking. It just pisses me off that a lot more innocent people are going to die before Europe begins to uncuck itself.

>she is a tattoo riddled whore now

This

Damn son, you should get yourself a staff writing gig on Last Week Tonight with those kind of zingers

This, sadly.

Our only hope is to send Woes back in time, Kyle-Reece-style.

Never underestimate the deluded faggotry of liberals, my friend.

Damn. I'll admit I've never seen a real chaos situation but that definitely does look like paint.

Stop being such a fucking defeatist. The polls are always wrong in favour of the left/liberal candidates so, taking that into account, Marine Le Pen will do better than the polls are saying and the polls don't look bad for her anyway. Instead of putting a downer on the outcome, fight for her victory.

I live in a small city (25k city)
Corsica is probably one of the most good looking place on Earth but people living there are assholes to french people and foreigners, they're mostly fucking eachothers and have nigger bloodlines

this

Where exactly do you live user ? Are you talking about the Grande-Synthe camp ?

Bumping one of the only appropriate threads on this fucking r/b/oard

She is winning already, even if she lost this elections, 2022 is coming soon.

I'm happy to be proven wrong. Fingers crossed.

AHAHA moron with no politcal exp or knowledge what so ever XD
Stick to /pol retard ;) and enjoy your bubble

All shitskins will be genocided

LOOK AT THIS.

I want everyone to look at this.
This is the reason our country is fucked, this is the reason France is crawling with traitors to the nation, cuckholds, bitches for the imperialists, honorary jews.

MERDE, QUAND MEME.

You don't have a single idea how many people here think like this faggot.

" OH JUST 5 YEARS OF GETTING IT IN THE ASS BUT HEY LE PEN WILL WIN EVENTUALLY I'M JUST TOO SMUG TO VOTE FOR LE PEN OR ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION "

FOR FUCK SAKE we know that your parents put a stigma upon the far right vote, because every french parent has at some point, we know you were raised as a dirty leftist because we were too.

BUT GUESS WHAT IMBECILE

IT CANNOT GO ON ANY LONGER. We need to GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER AND CONQUER THE FUCKING KRAUTS

LOL your parent might be right you stupid idiot, there might be a reason why LePen FAMILY (how strange it s always family and friends) is portrait as Stupid selfish egocentric liar for so many generation. Look so much like trump with an administration/team of incompetent like their voters

ching chong don't speak lice solly

ahha je ne suis meme pas japonais , U mad?

Non je m'en doutais à vrai dire il paraît que les japonais sont très à cheval sur la politesse.

You're wrong britfag. She will win. I know it. Don't trust the (((polls)))

Here's hoping

This. When the tide finally turns, they will realise just what Whites can do.

If it gets to a point that a genocide is necessary, then we will finally see the full power of the sleeping dragon of Europe.

I still can't believe how daft the French are.

>elects Sarkozy
>Sarkozy was too awful for France
>elects Hollande
>Hollande was useless
>Now wants to elect a centrist

What could possibly go wrong?

i agree with you fully.

These defeatist fuckers need to growup. and fast, before the French are a minority in France.. and France is not France anymore.

I'm fucking Irish and i care more for their fucking country!