>The greatest race at gaining money and power
Arabs
>The most religiously devoted race

What are whites the greatest at?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

high strangth + cold rez

Leading the world in literally everything.

>Jews and Arabs are races
>But Europeans, slavs, brits etc are not

Conquering the other races and delivering civilisation to them.

>Jews
>Race

The most creative race.

Exploiting the talents of all other races for financial gain. Wait, that's Jews.

We are the most balanced race. We are the jack of all trades, which is why we have come this far.

all of that put together in one masterrace

This. Plus industrious and enlightened.

whites are the best at everything

We are incredibly weak to sun and heat though, look at skin cancer statistics in Australia

*tips*

The most cucked race

See:

>Whites
>most creative
What are Mediterraneans/Southern Euros ?

Jews and Arabs both share the same genes and heritage, Semitic origin.

Seperating Jews + Arabs is really daft.

Also yeah ur right, europe has like 10+ different races - even more if you consider Iran and Turkey as part of Europe.

Building civilizations.

that's nature's way of letting whites know not to go to shitskin countries

Jews are actually more intelligent than asians

Fuck you Mudhammad

Actually getting shit done.

>inventing >90% of the shit around you
>space travel and rockets
>computers and the internet
>functioning government
>harnessed electricity

kill your se... oh it's sweden, you already have

Whites
>Builder of civilization

>Asians
>Intelligent
Top kek, American stereotypes at their finest.

Both north and south Europe is white , faggot jew

Whites
>The most over-the-hill race

>Arabs
>>The most religiously devoted race
>implying being really committed to fairy tails is a positive trait

I think whites are the most intelligent race, not Asians, Asians are the most studious and diligent race. There's a subtle difference, and test scores mostly reflect the latter

Creating advanced civilizations.

That's almost it. Whites are the most curious race. Whites explored the world and the depths of science without being stymied by fear or regret because of a simple question, "Why not?"

Jews is not a race. And if they were they would be most intelligent.

why the fuck people even reply to this cucked swedish racist? ingore him

Didn't you mean to say:

Jews:
>Most intelligent and successful race in human history

Because by any objective measure that is true.

From my personal work experience, Asians are literally the worst folks to do business with. They pretend that they're working, but in reality they are just face timing (making sure that the boss thinks that they are working). As a result, their output was shit quality.

Being cucked

high intelligence + individual thought + sociality

Fuck you mudslim

All of the above

which part of cars, computers, the internet, space travel, and anything inbetween did they chinese invent?

why are the worlds top mathematicians, engineers and architects white?

why do the chinese rely on white technology for everything?

just because chinese are smarter than you doesnt make them smarter than whites.

+2 in Charisma.

Conquering whole world.

Feats of Strength:
Colonizing
Space Travel

Attributes:
+10 Technology
+5 Cold Resistance
-5HP In Prolonged Sunlight
-3 On Perception Checks in Bright Light (see: Fair Eyes)

Whites are the best all rounders with no real weaknesses

We're like Ryu in Street Fighter II.

If we are cucks then you are the cuck of cucks. We fucking owned you, the only reason you are not under our rule is because we got fed up trying to civilise you street shitters.

I guess the studious/diligent thing was more of an Asian-American thing than an Asian thing. Although you do hear stories of Japan being very workaholic

>CITATION NEEDED
>CITATION NEEDED
>CITATION NEEDED
>CITATION NEEDED

The most intelligent people are the ones who study their asses off. The most athletic people are the ones who exercise their asses off. The wealthiest people are the ones who either inherited wealth, have a successful business (legal or illegal), made some very wise investments or simply those who work hard and save money instead of buying needless shit. The most religious people are those who are completely devoted to their faith and God. I dunno if it's the autism or what but Sup Forums as usual places way too much emphasis on genetics and ignores the environment and luck of the draw.

put it this way, if at the start of your life you were shown every race, their achievements, physiques, beauty, art etc. nobody would pick a different race to be.

Pounding pussy

Fucking everything but mostly war

If asians are so great, why did most of the greatest inventions come from White lands?

3 bears scenario. Best of all worlds in one neat little high trust package.

Ok Lamark.

Because my professional school is full of very hard working people with 100 IQ (it isn't).

They make a decent stealth archer class

The biggest and strongest, ingenuity and creativity.

Niggresses have inhuman expectations. Literally.

We're the prettiest. Also were the best at digesting alcohol.

Are your gonna explain that graph, or get some properly labeled axes or just fucking shit post like a little bitch?

Nope just Caucasian. White supremist fags don't recognise the tanned skin of Southern or some Eastern Europeans as "white" and desu, we identify by nationality not colour like you western cunts. Yeah, you may be white but if you're English or American then you're a mongolid white people with ancestry across the whole of Europe.

Just because the Greeks and Italians contributed significantly to democracy and civilization doesn't give you northern and western Barbarians the right to celebrate. When my ancestors were debating science in Ancient Greece only 2000 years ago, you Northern Europeans were still Barbarians living in stick huts, throwing shit at each other and sucking cocks in honour of Thor, a literal sky god until our main men, the Romans came and brought democracy along with all the Graeco-Roman sciences and philosophies. We replaced your stone age religion with Christianity, which outside of The Bible had philosophy from Origen and St Ausgustine. This taught you how to behave like real wise moral men whereas before, you were throwing shit like the Africans to summon rain and the art you produced? Effigies of your cock sucking abilities until you learnt of Graeco-Roman music, poetry and language which led to the development of the English language.

Fast forward another 2000 years and England and America are defending Islam and allowing themselves to be conquered under the guise of "immigration" so it was all for nothing. Sweden is the rape capital of the world where the proud Viking ancestors are sucking black cock daily to be tolerant.

Asians:
>The most intelligent race

memorization is not intelect, they do high on IQ tests but lack the ability to apply their knowledge - that's why china copes german cars and not the other way around

Blacks:
>The most athletic and fit race

blatantly wrong, the blacks in the USA are the most overweight groups, scoring higher numbers than the fucking latin americans

Jews:

begrudgingly agree, that's why they must be eradicated

Arabs

you are saying it like it's a good thing

>What are whites the greatest at?

conqest, development and cultural influence, innovation and application of knowledge, adaptivity and lifting heavy objects

we're the all around good race

>ahmed needs a simple table explained to him
>mfw he calls a table a graph

actually there is evidence that epigenetic factors do effect offspring.
Although the DNA might not directly change, which codes are switched 'on' and 'off' does.
If DNA directly changed too much all flesh would just be soup anyway.

White males have options. Thus, we respond less frequently to females than any other race.

Pic related is better.

Conquering the other races.

Yeah what the fuck is a reply rate? This table has no context you shitposting Ausi.

I took a course in epigenetics brother.

Laymen ALWAYS overestimate its effects. Just stick to classical genetics and you'll be right 99% of the time.

You're describing DNA methylation & histone modification btw.

why does everyone have yellow fever kek

also kinda weird that asians like hispanic women so much wtf

Much nicer. Wow literally no one likes black chicks.

I'm just gonna leave this here

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

>we all know you are a fucking roach leeching of the ultra naive swedes.

Whites
> Jack of all trades

War, and all of the technological improvements borne from it

Yea I'd have to say

>Fairest features (prettiest)
Hence more pussy
>Most creative
As in problem solving, curiosity, exploring, inventing and creating art
I really love OP, shows a non supremacist view of racism as in there's racial genetic differences which comprise the world, without one race being necessarily superior or inferior to another.

>The most athletic people are the ones who exercise their asses off.
Then why are blacks on every podium at the Olympics, do all whites just slack off?
>The wealthiest people are the ones who [...] work hard and save money.
Then why are 7/10 of Forbes' richest people Jews, when Jews are some 0.01% of the world's population?
>The most religious people are those who are completely devoted to their faith and God.
Then why are Arab countries the only ones where teocracies exist, the only ones where that of the crusade (jihad) is still a valid concept?

A close second in every single category. It takes more than just the smartest or strongest or greediest. You have to reign in all 3. Power without strength is worthless. The Jews know all about that.

Strength without intelligence is probably the most worthless. Negroids may as well move to prehistoric times, with our help they still haven't advanced. And intelligence without purpose is a NEET. Asians weren't that because they too are well balanced like the whites.

The wealthy and powerful jews are usually 95% white, 5% jewish from 3000 years of mixing with Europeans.

Whites are the most beautiful.

Taking shit from the rest and benefiting from the other races stupidity

If Jews are so smart how did blacks enslave them to build the pyramids?

We're smarter than blacks, more athletic than asians, more religiously devoted than Jews, and better than gaining money and power than arabs. We are the master race.

Everything you just listed molded into one.

Maybe most invasive or you could say great at conquering.
+cold resistance
Add +Resistance to the sun to blacks.

you ever banged a yellow slag mate? that's when I got yellow fever, before that I preferred white girls.

ps. I am a white englishman

wiping out the ones above

I thought this was a well-written well-thought post

Asians:
>The most intelligent race
Blacks:
>The most athletic and fit race
Jews:
Arabs

Whites
>The master race.

Japanese people tend to take great pride in their work. Even if it's humble in nature they'll want to do the best job they can and give customers the best product.
That's why I admire their country.
inb4 weeb. I watch a lot of NHK. It has documentaries about all their crafts.
Good channel. Free on sky to all UK peeps channel 507.

Damn I wish my race was intelligent enough to build such a beautiful country

They're best at hating other races and claiming to be "superior".

The yellow continent just exudes high IQ wherever you go

Almost made you extinct...just like a rare raccoon or some shit.

Whites are good at all of those and have been proven the best at each one by history,have a sage shill.

Apparently I am not white because I am 50% slav. I don't even know what race I am because 95% of Sup Forums doesn't consider me white.

Will whitey be ever made aware of the godlike engineering powers of the yellow man

Whites:
>The most cucked race

Jews are also the most creative and smartest part of the white race.

the cerebral workings of the yellow brain...they are forever beyond our reach

Everything.

>the most intelegent race
pfffhahaha
ok give me ONE statistic that doesn't compare average American iq to university student, especially ones from chinuh

show me one asian country that is successful today without white influence/dominance.

When SEA monkeys are included, asians are, as a whole, dumber than whites as a whole.

>mfw you fell for the i so smart meme