youtube.com/watch?v=9sKBfXKyYMA
youtu.be/Dy1-pMdPW7Q
youtu.be/l8-5gjXm8K4
youtube.com/watch?v=0WrX-X62swc
youtube.com/watch?v=VO7km-rtYUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me a little bit about god

why do you hate jesus?

Whats so bad about statues why are you guys so up your own arse about idolatry that you want to tear down all great statues what is wrong with the Jewish brain?

He loves you and is always thinking about you, and wants you to think about Him and to honor Him

Because he used his talents for evil

Its all a crock of shit

>people have a giggle every time the media talks about memes or video games or Sup Forums or basically any current trend because they so clearly get everything wrong
>people still trust the media on other topics

I'm not even an Orthodox Jew and I can answer that one. Orthodox Judaism treats gentiles as soulless cattle that are out to get the chosen people, and it reinforces the "us or them" mindset by saying Jews that defend goys are as bad as the goyim. "Something something, soul burning in boiling liquid shit in hell." to sum up the Torah's stance.

Same thing as the above. There were other tribal idols that were much worse than Yahweh/Jehovah. If you're familiar with the Moloch meme, you can see why idolatry is a big problem. For as much as people fear and question the Old Testament/Torah depiction of God, the idols and deities that Yahweh asserted himself over were FAR worse.

Yes and (((they))) always slide my threads....I WONDER WHY

>Because he used his talents for evil
you mean he told the truth about your evil judaism religion?
and that you don't need to follow the churches because the source/god is a part of you and it lays on your heart?
oke then

not a kike
but think about in ancient times he was basically a traitor to jews
what do you expect

Why did your race choose to become parasites instead of building something of their own?

So much projection, its alittle sad.

See above, mein Brudder

Ho ho ho, good one (((OP))). Would you mind elaborating?

Again, more projection. Stop it, Akhmed, you are just shitposting now.

Most people on this site are atleast mildy autistic

I know, because I am as well.

Dazzling deflection there, user'oh! ~^_^~

That was a genuine question, I thought you made this thread to answer questions?

I don't deny the jews' ingenuity, but you haven't build anything of your own in the thousands of years you existed and instead used it to infiltrate other nations and leech off them.

Traitor to Jews? Please do elaborate.

But why extrapolate to modern statues. I heard a Ben Shapiro thing the other day when he said he believed Mount Rushmore and the Statue of Lincoln should be gotten rid of because it is idolatry and it just seems a bit bizarre they are hardly moloch.

Why don't Jews like big symbols of strength or beauty?

isnt it suppose to be against jew religion to form a state?

born jew in a time when jews were alot more tribal
he was a heretic/apostate to their teachings?

Anyone who is ready to be a big boy should click the link below since Rabbi Singer knows way more about the subject than anyone on this board:youtube.com/user/ToviaSinger1

There, go do your own research instead of being a sexually-explosive troll

>asserting that jews are parasites on Sup Forums of all places means you are a jihadi
okay kike

naw you are just being abusive and are most likely an Arab

>teaching the normie and the degenerate about le funny memes
when did internet get so fucking gay and boring? i hate this shit now

>inb4 anime moe gets recognized as alt right meme by shit media outlets i never browse anyway
some day im gonna turn nazi for real coz youre so desperately trying to signal that im one. fucking faggots

This is neither an answer to my question nor an argument.
Are you going to tell us why your holy scripture tells you to leech off the goyim or not?

Yes, it was a dazzling deflection you did. I can definitely sympathize with the mild autism generalization, but it still does not answer the questions raised. I summarized the "don't betray your in-group" mindset of orthodox Judaism and how it relates to the Nazarene turning on his contemporaries, and I stated why idolatry is a problem -- namely that the images that came before Yahweh were ten times the malevolent deity people see him as. What part of that is projection? What makes you believe this is wrong? You are the Orthodox trying to make your case for a red-pilling, are you not? So, why dismiss an opposing perspective as projection and not elaborate? It sounds very hook-nosey to me.

While we're at it, what's your stance on the Rothschilds, and the ties of Communism, Cultural Marxism, and Zionism to Orthodox Judaism?

Yeah

truetorahjews.org

I have more red pill info on this but only if you are serious

Idk, why are you avataring as a girl?

(that's like pretending your mind would be blown that someone called you Satan on a Christian thread)
butthurt, much? enjoy your award.

I don't think he will go into detail on anything, all his posts were basically one liners or outright insults/deflection.
Typical kike behaviour, what a useless thread.

"Dont-betray your in-group"

So Im supposed to betray my in-group? If my own people can't trust me, why should any of you?

That stuff is an old subject and theres no reason to go over it (((because there is ample information on it available on youtube so talking about it is redundant and is unproductive and just divides us, instead of focusing on what we both aspire too)))

You are probably a paid JIDF shill

Whatever kike. Nice slide thread you made with your proxy or shill friend.

Can't have any possible symbols for the goyim to rally behind. There is no God but Shekels.

I hope for your sake you're larping. If you're serious I do pity you. Enjoy your award.

OP has shown an unwillingness to present counter arguments and just resorts to ad hom

Sage and hide

heheh brilliant ad-hominim attack Übermensch :D

How do you feel about the far left jews in hollywood etc.?

Pic related. The "destroy all that sympathize with the outsider as they are a traitor to the in-group" mindset is the reason why Jews hate Jesus of Nazareth. I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Also >JIDF
How the fuck am I, a man criticizing Jews and calling out Jewry, a shill for the Jewish Internet Defense Force? Wouldn't that be extremely counterproductive if I were to call you out and shit-talk Jews if I was paid to essentially go "POL BTFO" all day?

I wouldn't be too hasty, Krautbro. If OP isn't a LARPer, and he is making an ass of himself, it will be VERY enlightening for newfriends.

I mourn for them and pray they do teshuvah and return to daay hairuhtej

facingeachother.com/
Your thoughts?

its a conspiracy to confuse Sup Forums and make us look insane

kind of like Alex Jones, the way he rants and raves while talking about underground dungeons where babies and young children and young adults are kept locked up, drugged, and torturted for months and months until the autumn and winter seasons where they are sacrificed, and they focus mainly on the sacrifical mutilation of young childen

R' Keleman holds a Harvard degree in comparative religion, so yeah, he knows *way* more about religion than any of you cabbage-heads:youtube.com/watch?v=w4FvS2qPlwU

youtube.com/watch?v=24jPnukbFBE

I WILL get the truth out (((you Jewish vipers)))...if they say I killed myself, or if I killed someone (and dont admit to it) (((ITS A LIE)))

>facingeachother.com/
Nonsense

Shut your fucking soap mouth kike

This

Our Pagan chaos magic will beat Talmudic shit any day anyway

Is it possible to genuinely convert to your faith, or is that just publicity for good reputation?

And if this trial happens, what would the reaction be from red pilled Yehudim.

Am Yisrael Chai, btw. B"H. I'm far removed from your culture but fascinated by what I know of it.

But you are not kind-hearted and speak of brotherhood, and are not at all aesthetically similar to Hitler

In his defense, he's talking about chaos magic.

It is, BUT ITS NOT WORTH

By becoming a Torah-loyal Noahide, you become an honoary Jews and are "grafted" onto our Nation, so to speak.

Its all garbage and most of these people are smart enough to know its bullshit

>Wanting to be a Jew

I think that myself already. My question stands -- what would the reaction be from red pilled Yehudim if this trial took place?

Also worth noting -- your streets are already running rampant with the gays, so is this really that crazy despite it obviously being a bit off?

>Taking anything serious on an Angolan gourd trading forum
topkek

I will never stop speaking the truth NO MATTER WHAT

>JIDF is a conspiracy to make Jews look insane
>hyper-Jews are Jewing their own to be the Alex Jones to the Orthodox
>the hyper-Jews are going to kill me to silence me or kill someone and frame me to shut me up for good
Paranoid schizophrenia: the post.

Get help, OP. We're rooting for you, buddy. It doesn't have to be this way.

t. Pharisee

But if I have children with a Jewish woman as a convert, my children would no longer be goyim, right?

If you can't beat them, join them.

Seeing as we have the highest number of nobel prize winners, we as a people are smart enough to see past your foolishness.

thanks for the reply im willing to read if you wanna provide more links

youtube.com/watch?v=02zj2CcRZ_I

If I wasn't legitimately mentally ill, where would we be today?

why are you posting pictures of hitler? wtf?

HI
MY NAME IS WHO?
MY NAME IS WHAT?
MY NAME IS _-_-_-_-_ ____ ___

Is there a hewbrew term or slang for them? The group of wealthy far left jews in america and a few euro regions seem to be a fairly distinct group. Because there's no specific english term to specify them or their ideology they are able to use the average jewish person as a human shield by declaring anyone opposing them as anti-semitic.

Uh, that's not anyone's foolishness but Jewish foolishness. The guy is clearly Chassidic.

(You'll have to forgive me -- I keep forgetting that you guys will honor the Jewishness of non-observant Liberals but treat the Jews who might suggest Yeshua will return as Moshiach as the real traitors.)

But you at least did answer my question. They'd just call it a Christian themed event without hearing what the guy has to say.

Any child that comes from a Jewish womb, is Jewish, regardless of what caste the father is from.

I know, right?

Jew/Jew sympathizer, please leave

vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/ZIONISM

Do ctrl+f for Zionism

jewswithquestions.com/

highest proportion, not the highest #

Its an idea.

>vintagefrumteens.blogspot.com/search/label/ZIONISM
That's just like associating American patriotism with expansionist colonialism, what you're doing.

khiloni

Frei, the freiah

they are traitors, of the highest degree, and are idolaters

Jude, OUS!!

Gee tee kay

jewswithquestions.com/index.php?/forum/61-eretz-yisroel/

>calls me arab when I ask a genuine question
>falsely uses the term ad hominem when I call him kike
It's an insult you retarded kike. Ad hominem requires there to be an argument that I dismiss based on the person proposing it.

I don't think Ashkenazi are proper Jews are u U? They're converts

Hey are you a khazar..

Anti-semetic canard, don't believe it for a second, son.

you just outted yourself as a retarded kike.

Son Hahaha J joon other way around

i honestly believe all posters from Australia/N.Z.L are developmentally challenged

what's this?
youtube.com/watch?v=r3nY6RHxPeU

>jew
>red pilled
So you're confessing Jesus Christ is Lord itt, and that salvation is by His grace through our faith?

OK mati thanks x

I dont know the full details, would have to hear both sides of the story....if this is true, they must be penalized heavily, for life

youtube.com/watch?v=0xXYojUGT-g

You just called the Lamb of God evil.

Your opinions are completely invalid.

are you looking forward to our sex time together?

i honstly belif your a big fat roody poo

you are just upset because Im cucking you. Its understandable and I am with you in your plight.

>he was basically a traitor to jews
Jews were defying God.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLVq0IAzh1A

This resonates deeply with me....a wise person will know why, instantly

Why are you over there and not over here fighting with and for your brothers?

You said I was developmentally challenged xx pussy cat

Don't let me down on this one:

Does better Jewish music exist? And if so where do I find it? This is my friggin jam:

youtube.com/watch?v=adb8oVluc8Y

because I think for myself and am not a order-follower

Nigger roody poo
Nìgger

> follows a bunch of stupid rulings by literally who rabbis
> free thinker
Come be a part of your people, fag.

I know of some:youtube.com/watch?v=7lMxspP0Pe0

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyakoC6T1U

youtube.com/watch?v=9sKBfXKyYMA

דרוס כל דוס
השמד כל חרד
DDT כל דתי

Speaking of kike songs, I like this one in serbian.
youtu.be/Dy1-pMdPW7Q

And apparently this one is originally a sepharadi song
youtu.be/l8-5gjXm8K4
From bosnia

youtube.com/watch?v=0WrX-X62swc

the first song is like heavy metal for frumme yidden

youtube.com/watch?v=VO7km-rtYUk

>plight
you mean flight? i dont get whta u mean