Blacks don't have any cul-

>Blacks don't have any cul-

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/ask-history/what-part-of-africa-did-most-slaves-come-from
youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ethiopian tribes conquered Egypt for a couple hundred years during the reign of Solomon, and that ethiopian region did have one amazing empire, the Axumite kingdom. Still though, the Egyptians dont count, black people. It does not work that way!

Sage and report

fuck you nigger

WE

WUZ

so covering your face in shame and pretending to have history as slave owners instead of being shat shitty mudhouse niggers that blacks sold to US and got them to cotton fields with jewish ships

blacks are like a spoiled baby at this point and who avoid any responsibility which is why they´re saying stupid shit at social media all the time instead of getting a job

KANGS

>Black people romanticize people who built everything with slaves

Makes me think

everything you said is correct, except 'at this point'

>egyptains built the pyramids with slaves
jew lie

>a handful of people from the same continent as my ancestors were royalty so that makes me royalty
>nigger logic
I guess all white people and East Asains were Roman emperors, kings, emperors etc.

I am a Inca Prince, yo.

Where be da Aztec winning at?

>He doesn't know

My stand 「Walk Like an Egyptian」!

>WE WUZ ALIUMS

DAS RITE
A
S
R
I
T
ETIRSAD

AND

>when you don't realize egypt was a melting pot fo races and had different ethnicity for their pharaohs and you think the nigger era was the greatest and not its literal moment of downfall

Even the greeks knew they were sub human and many suspected the people living in Egypt(referring to Histories; Herodotus) to be invaders squatting in something they never built but took claim for.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>gives daps
AYO WHASSUP MAH NIKKA
>polishes ice grill
U BEEN SAYIN SOME CRAZY SHIET
>lowers center of gravity and holds crotch
WUZZ DAT I HEARD
>checks cornrows in mirror
U SAID WE WUZ WUT?
>shouts "yerrrrrooo" down highschool hallway
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET?
>throws sneakers over power line
AW SHIET MOTHAFUCKA
>registers twitter account "daquandro hotep"

>black culture is stealing other cultures
color me impressed

Gtfo of this board nigger

meanwhile in reality

(far right is an actual Egyptian)

Pharaoh hunting niggers (Red and Black Nubians) for sport

LOL niggers

WANT

Someone shop s duel disc and Yugioh cards onto this.

More Nubians being transported to their new slave homes.

When will niggers understand that their purpose in this life is to serve superior races as slaves? Their ancestors were slaves, they are slaves, their children will be slaves. Niggers cannot compete with higher races, so they should just accept their place at the bottom of the human food chain.

Embrace your slave life, negro, and you can live a fulfilling life with little mental stress and lots of physical exercise.

A more nuanced representation of Egyptians' understanding of race. Notice how actual Egyptians and niggers are clearly differentiated?

African American are mostly Descendants of slaves from the horn of Africa and have little to nothing to do with Egypt.

Also, Egyptian pharoahs were intially most probably Arab with one Nubian Dynasty followed by Persian Shahanshahs who left it back to Arabs who lost it to the Greeks who began LARPing as Egyptians.

haha even old sandniggers didnt wanna be identified as actual niggers

Pyramids were built by paid farmers. Faggot.

They look like the Egyptians of today which do have a significant amount of black mixed into them (don't tell this to Egyptians though, they get angry).

I don't understand why Sup Forums shills so hard for Ancient Egyptians because they were and still are mixed. Whatever they were, none of the stormfags ITT would ever consider them white.

Even the Arab explorer , Ibn Khaldun, In his Muqadimma Categorized south Africans and Pygmies as Apes and not Humans.

>African American are mostly Descendants of slaves from the horn of Africa

Actually, most of them came from Western Africa in the regions of what is now Ghana, Liberia, and Central Africa such as the Congo.

Hardly any African Americans descended from Nubians which actually were KANGZ (Empire of Axum, Kingdom of Kush, etc)

>be african arab
>pol will call you white because "kangs and shit"

Is that a jojo reference

nice revisionist history proxy shlomo

you people also say that niggers were part of kingdom and willingly built pyramids/served pharoahs

SO U KRAKA ASS TELLN ME
>*SMACKS HANDS*
LIKE WE
>"AHA"
WE WERENT
>*CLAPS LIPS*
REAL ...UM AFRICAN
>"AHAHAHHEEEEY"
KANGS AND SHET?

FREE

>WE WUZ STAND USERS N SHIT

GIBS

Then why are Arabs blamed for selling those dindus?

Egyptians must be mad because niggnogs are trying to steal their history.

On Sup Forums, everyone ever was white when they did a relevant historical thing until their empire collapsed. They then magically become shitskins.

See: Ancient Persia, Babylon, Rome, Greece, Egypt, etc etc etc

Weren't the pharoahs just Egyptian? Still Semitic people, at the end or the day, though of course I don't believe that other Semitic races like to think of eachother as closely related.

Nope. niggers were a foreign warlike race that were a nuisance to the southern regions of the Kingdom.

Also, The Hebrews were slaves but they were an insignificantly small tribe at the time.

I'm just going by what Professor Shekelstein taught us in school: history.com/news/ask-history/what-part-of-africa-did-most-slaves-come-from

Jews. they love to use it as a distraction from their own, much more recent role in American slavery.

>Ancient Persia, Babylon, Egypt
Actually, those are no longer white because they got ARAB'D and MUSLIM'D.

Rome, Greece are still white if you listen to people who aren't retards on this board

is there a name for this meme where the sentence suddenly stops and we are left with an image contradicting the sentence?

The """Egyptians""" today are not the ones who built any of that country.

I don't shill "for Ancient Egyptians". I shill against braindead niggers spreading falsehoods.

Praise kek.

Arabs aren't and weren't just those in the Peninsula. They were found in northern Africa as well but not in the huge numbers they are now. Mesopotamia was mostly filled with Aryans ( Iranians ) and Kurds and other now extinct ethnic groups.

Back to plebbit you go

>Actually, those are no longer white because they got ARAB'D and MUSLIM'D.

Look at these ancient Nordic Persians.

WE WUZ KANGZ WHO WUZ HATED BY GAWD WHO BECAME KANGS AND SAMURGUYS AND INJUNS AN AWL YEW HUNGRY NIGGERS STOLEDID IT FRUM DA KANGZ

Of course it's the Jews

do they actually unironically teach in American schools that the Egyptians were black?

Note the blonde hair and blue eyes. If only those swarthy contemporary Arabs didn't dilute these ancient Germanic genes.

Why do you hate Jews?

someone be dubbin', 'ey.

Hush dont tell them :^)

THIS HAS GOT TO BE JOB OF THE ENEMY STAND

actually some Africans were slavers too.

>pic unrelated
> sage all Yankee slide Psycop threads

youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0

Egyptians were not black

We teach that they were Egyptian.

actually it's true. sadly you live in a timewarp.

yes but all japanese are descended from gods.

Look at what I'm replying to.

Also Israel.

and then the blacks claim jews be stealing R&B from them...

This is underrated.

I feel like if ay lmao's ever show up their going to be like
>wait a minute, why aren't you taking advantage of this slave race we left for you?

>I don't understand why Sup Forums shills so hard for Ancient Egyptians because they were and still are mixed.

It's not shilling, it's simply disproving the "kangz n shiet" lie.

There were kingdoms in Africa that were ruled exclusive by negros. Egypt wasn't one of them. The blacks that believe WE WUZ only do so because they're dumb, because Egypt is the African nation with by far the most prominent aesthetic.

Egypt=in Africa=niggas come from Africa=WE WUZ

>It's not shilling, it's simply disproving the "kangz n shiet" lie.

If you're trying to disapprove the fact that African Americans (who nearly all descended from Western and Central Africans) have nothing to do with Ancient Egyptians or Nubians (and/or their Ethiopian descendants)--I agree.

However, contemporary Sudanese and Ethiopian people are closer to contemporary Egyptians than say--Southern, Central, or Northern Europeans.

>really makes (you think)
[log off NOW]]
>pic unrelated
> sage

Sure they do, it's just abysmally bad, syntactically fabricated by MTV and extremely self destructive.

Blacks don't have any traditional culture, then again neither do most white people. Don't know how to cook? Don't code switch (use words from other languages) with families? Don't have certain festivals/yearly events you're "forced" to go to (come on, shit's fun)? Can't trace your ancestry back to a village or castle? Congratulations, you too are an uncultured swine.

They are no longer white, because anglo undermined them with false narratives about "lets have small white elite to rule savages". And then funded coup of savages against whites. (see ukraine)

Please elaborate a bit more on the Ukraine. I know about the Cossacks.

Nice try, but JOJO was written by the japanese

>However, contemporary Sudanese and Ethiopian people are closer to contemporary Egyptians than say--Southern, Central, or Northern Europeans.
Ancient Egyptians used the Nile to explore further into Africa, and they screwed the locals of many places they went to... no surprise the horn Africans became distant cousins. Ethiopians and Sudanese took the BEC and became eternal cucks.

Egyptians are britbongs.

nobody say blacks have no culture.
blacks have culture of violence, being slaves, smelling funny, and many more cultures. just like muslims

Africans sailed the coasts of central America before the Europeans knew how to sail.

Africans have a gnarly culture that they were Tragically taken away from.

I am white and there were hundreds of white royals. Does that make me a Kang now?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM

>no surprise the horn Africans became distant cousins.

They fought and MUH DIK'd each other for thousands of years. To claim that Arabs MUH dik'd the Egyptians into becoming whiter or Nubians MUH dik'd them into becoming blacker is irrelevent because they all look rather similar to each other in current year and during the time of Ancient Rome, anyway. See:

Also, I know that mural is from Ancient Persia but can you really tell the difference between those people and contemporary Egyptians or Saudis? I can't.

Hol up!

KANGZ bringing people from all around the world together

it's beautiful

Yeah all of dem great inventors, scientists and mathematicians were black but dem white cave devilz came and made dem slaves and wrote dem fake history books.

>Wuz Kangs
>White bois stole our culture

Okay lets say that some of the Egyptians had black skin at some point, which some drawings do point towards being the case. Then their achievements would still have nothing to do with black people in America, because the black people who came to America came from a completely different part of Africa and those black people who were a part of Egypt would be the ancestors of the people in Egypt and not random parts of Africa.