Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

why'd you post a jungle person

Looks like a slant.

Even baits were better before frogposters, The_Donald and nufaggots. sage.

>The White Aryan Woman
>blond, fair skinned Asian
Ho ho ho. Good on ya, mate.

How can black women and oriental women even compete?

Why'd you post a Finn?

>FINN

Even if I see an objectively attractive gook walking down the street I don't look twice, feel nothing. My dick is hardwired for my race only

Is this supposed to be a joke about Finns?

preach it brother

Abhorrent bait, fuck off Nigel
Sage

1488 brother

.t weeb watches too much anime and k-pop and thinks all asians look like their cartoons

You faggots haven't touched a real girl before have you?

Honorary? I guess?

Mmmm, eye bleach for all that nig shit. Damn Taytay, you so pretty and you keep saying shit that sends like Goebbles.

K-pop styled women look unreal. If a woman is wearing so much makeup that I cannot even guess what her true face looks like, I'm not keen.

I've been to Korea. There are A LOT of cute girls. I don't care if they wear make up; most white girls do also.

she''s the most beautiful. god bless america

I've been to Korea, most of them are uggos. Plastic surgery is rampant there, most of the good looking ones are like barbie dolls.

White is Right, remember that folks.

>Fake hair
>caked on
>contact lenses
>probably had about 10 procedures done on her face alone

Why reproduce with this if your kids ain't gonna be cute like that naturally?

>mfw the left isn't bad looking
>mfw white girls do the same shit
>mfw Sup Forums is making asians as appealing as eurogals
You faggots are supposed to be making me soft at the sight of gooks. What kind of shit is this?

Remember, no matter how good looking the asian woman is, your son will become Elliot Rodger and likely murder you out of resentment. Pick a white girl if you want to recognize your son as yours without having to go through awkward genetic testing.