How cucked is Iceland?

How cucked is Iceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=L2qIuzAvgTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the least cucked countries on earth.

Iceland is pretty great. I toured the entire country a few months back and they do not overdevelop, they keep the natural beauty of the land intact, mainly all live in the main two cities.

It doesn't matter if they decide to allow migrants, they won't stay, it's cold as fuck.

>migrants won't stay because of the cold
>posts pic of why the migrants are gonna stay

True, but it was fucking cold when I went and it wasn't winter. It stormed and snowed.

Can you imagine a bunch of Africans and Sand People staying in this all year Sven?

Thank god that I won't be sucidal on my visit to my homeland like I am here in Sweden.

I was shocked when I saw Arabs at the local super market. There are less than in Western Europe but not few either.

They are overflooded with tourists though. I'd hate being an Icelander in Rejkyavik, there are more tourists than real Icelanders.

>it's cold as fuck.
is that why they call it iceland?

As a Reykjavík boy I can say that that only applies in downtown Reykjavík.

No, that was because the guy that is credited with dicovering Iceland came to Ísafjörð during the winter when there was nothing but ice there.

Are you the Icelander in Sweden who is also posting on the Krautchan?

looks ok to me

>youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Seems like it yes.

I recognise so many posters wherever I go from Krautchan.
I wonder how many of us there are, I guess no more than a few hundred.

I really enjoyed your country. It was just a littly touristy for me (being a tourist) and quite a rip-off. Some local guys told me it's just as expensive for you as well.

The city and the surrounding area is a pretty cucked place and that is where 2/3 of the population live. The rest can be pretty nice and quiet.

>Krautchan
Apologies, I do not post on Krautchan (might start doing it now though)
Well considering that 1 ISK is worth 0.0091 USD most things are expensive as fuck. Though tourist stuff almost almost rips you off.

Well I hope Stykkishólmur isn't cucked.

Worse than Sweden honestly, they just lack the land routes with which the rapefugees could arrive. We need to meme a way for them to get to Iceland into existence

Stykkishólmur is a pretty cool place.

Please, based Finland. Don't meme my country to death.

They are poor and inbred too so that might not be intentional.

>Have to have an app lest you accidentally bang a relative
>Getting cucked by the supermarket chain Iceland
It's pretty bad desu lads

If you go to downtown Reykjavík during the summer you are not really visiting iceland, you will find no icelanders in sight and I believe it's estimated the tourist population will be around 2.4 million tourists. Icelands population is around 325.000.
"If this forecast materialises, tourists will outnumber inhabitants by more than seven to one in 2017. Very few countries have tourism ratios this high. "

delete this

hahahah I remember this. I think none of them actually took any of them in, attention whores.

Aside from the occasional """kebab""" shop here and there, it has few nonwhite people

Considering that app was a joke and I like dick anyways I'm not affected by that.

No. Keep it instead

I'm half Icelandic, but live in America... I've only been to Iceland once, but I've been told that the Icelandic genepool is so closed that essentially all Icelanders are related (albeit distant). Is this true? Do I have hundreds of thousands of cousins?

app is not a joke, Icelanders can use it to track their family tree as far back as they go, I can go as far as 1200-1300. The feature that you can use it to prevent incest is very real but people don't really use it except as a joke.

Ahhhh ok.

Considering my math teacher was my tenth cousin and my best friend in Iceland was my twentieth I'd say yes.

THIS.

Yeah, but in a small country like Iceland where everyone is a little related it's often said that if you're more than 6 generations apart you're not really "related" like you are to your close family.

Incest laws are very loose here, it's only considered incest of you date your siblings, parents(and grand-parents) and children (and grand children). So I could legally date my fathers sisters or my sisters children, marry them and have children with them but that would not be considered normal by anyone who isn't crazy.

reak A vick

Actually the incest law also covers your parents siblings. But yor parents siblings children are fair game.

>Can only go back as far as 1200- 1300.
>Not to the first settlers.
Immigrant plz go

Another thing I noticed: Icelanders are relatively swarthy. A lot of red-haired/brown haired people.

AFAIK it's because of the Irish slaves they used to steal.

Well I only know one blonde Icelandic and she's basically just another Swede feminist.

Kek, I'm related to Hrafna Flóka.

Yuck.

I have great fun triggering her and her bimbo friends.

Edgy :3

So basically cousins are a-okay?
Isn't that sort of bad in the long run?

Yes, it is. But it is still very taboo to date and marry your cousin. It's just allowed according to law.

Edgier than thou.

Ah, i see.
My english teacher told me that Iceland has a low population of men compared to women, so the government pays outsiders to marry your women. Is it true?

i would love to beat up an Icelandic if i ever met one

Let's have a brawl then.

When will Iceland pay for the brutal murder of over 60000000 Million Basques?

Lel, no. I think that might just be a sexual fantasy of his.

Try not to be too salty because of the cod wars, my man.

The Basques had it coming. They looked kinda like muslims and it was right after a muslim raiding party had been here.

Hahahaha what? Don't listen to your teacher, he's an idiot. Government will not pay you to fuck our women, that would be absurd

Thank god for that. Stay based, Icebro

How much is a prostitute in Iceland?

try u cheeky cunt, how did the cod wars end up lmao, how did the world cup end, lmao.

Illegal I think.

Ogre 9,000,000 ISL

Don't worry lads, 100% basque blood here, going there to bring you some diversity to your genes
Also because I want that juicy state money

Illegal, most likely expensive but the tourist boom might bring in cheap women, women are considered easy here, atleast if you're not a complete autist

I asked how much a prostitute is, not whether it's illegal or not.

Well, she would probably be

VIKING RAID TO SPAIN WHEN?

Then I would have no clue because I haven't seen one even while looking

>easy

All of the liberated Scandis got that reputation. An interesting thought to defile an Icelandic blonde with Viking ancestry dating from 1200.

The temperature in reykjavik in winters averages at around 0C. Warmer than in Sweden, and they have no problems staying here. What's positive is that Iceland is isolated so they aren't getting so many migrants, but the population is as leftleaning when it comes to immigration as Sweden is. Were they to take alot of migrants it would be very bad for them, since they have a much smaller population.

HOW ABOUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

That's what I noticed when I went, and it kinda ruined it for me desu. In Reykjavik you see all these people and you just know none of them actually live there

They won't fall for some manlet gook so happy prostitute searching :)

>Try not to be too salty because of the cod wars, my man.

LET'S GO, PILLAGE WHILE IT'S HOT, THERE'S SPANISH MEAT ON THE MENU BOYS!

So basically it's Sweden but without access to the blattes?

I dare you lads, the goverment might say something if we kick muslim's balls but for a bunch of ice niggers? no one would care

The temperature might be lower but we have much more wind and rain so it always seems colder than it really is.

Don't forget the hail and unpredictable weather!

Yeah, also lack of sun for months on end can make life seem empty and cold

And the food!

Francoist spain when?

sounds like my kind of place.
tfw no grasslands to ride horse through

Fuck you gook, if you want to only eat rice and raw fish stay where you are

That's one of the reasons I love Iceland.

Fuck man. I'm 99% european and I'd feel bad cracking that egg. Keep your jap goober out of that.

Yes, better take Arabs instead of gooks. They will enjoy your halal sheep.

It's a blessing and a curse, no sun for month but the midnight summer sun is so beautiful it's worth the dark months in between

Totally.

youtube.com/watch?v=L2qIuzAvgTc

theyre getting cucked real quickly.

Don't you disrespect our sheep meat. Don't you have a prostutute to find?

looks like a map from tolkien or some shit. get a proper language elven dick heads

Iceland is ultimate bro tier

The fuck you on about OP?

t. Australia

>atheist country
>huge number of tourists
It will be if it's not already. Such societies can't last long.

So what, Icelanders are a mix of Norwegain convicts and Irish slaves.

>according to the countries business leaders, iceland needs two thousand immigrants a year to maintain that level of growth (4% a year)

just cuck icelands shit up. my blood is fucking boiling lads. THE ICELANDIC PEOPLE ARE NORWEGIAN SETTLERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Norwegain convicts
Not true, but the slaves are true

2000 seems like peanuts compared to other white countries but then again everything is proportional

Whats Icelands population?

Some user here mentioned it, I think it was 350,000

Went to iceland a few years back right before it became the meme vacation of the 2010s. Rented a 4x4 and camped and hiked the whole island. It's really sad that most people just drink in Reykjavik and do the day tours. Miss out on the awesomeness of iceland. I went back 3 years ago and spent more time in the west fjords and got to know the locals a little more. It's a wonderfull countryside but I'm sure between tourism/liberal ideas in the capitol, the clock is ticking.

Please nippon. I just want to hunt whales with you.

They have an official app to determine how genetically close you are to another citizen. Its that much of a problem.

Do they take whites?