Man it sure would be a shame if something accidentally happened to germany after the US stops defending it

Man it sure would be a shame if something accidentally happened to germany after the US stops defending it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bpb.de/wissen/NY3SWU,0,0,Bev�lkerung_mit_Migrationshintergrund_I.html
express.co.uk/news/world/783444/Jean-Claude-Juncker-feud-with-Donald-Trump-over-Brexit-annoying-US-president-start-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless this man

Germany, pay denbts.

what could happen to us? i would be fucking glad if your army would gtfo of germany

Okay. Who will attack us?

The ruskis are going to finish the job. Kek confirms

Germans wouldn't get drafted to the Middle East anymore?

Germans.
Of the tan variety
From within

Pay debts

Well Russia obviously :^)

Germany is protected by the EU's military alliance.

That brings in the French, Spanish and Italians, which is more than enough to fight off say, the Russians.

can't wait

Nigger marine can no longer rape dem guurls under rapefugees disguise now

Fug I forgot pic :D

As much as I hate to submit to Trump, we probably should pay those contributions. I mean, it's not like we can't afford it. Or that we're ever gonna use that money for the benefit of the people, rather than just have Schäuble sit on it like a dragon in a fairy tale.

nothing would happen to you right away. really its a waste of US money to keep out shit there and an excuse for your own people not to militarize.

>implying some turks and arabs are more harmful than your nigger and spics

fucking kek! americans on this board are so delusional

Poland will get vengence

USA won't have allies eventually

The US? Wouldn't that be a twist? Pay us or we destroy the breweries.

Bullshit.

Are you not aware of the current Islamic invasion of Europe that YOU STARTED, HANS.

Jesus fucking Christ I though my people were retarded.

>russia

why should they?
>muh sanctions make the bear angry xddd

grow up. this isnt some retarded map game where a superpower randomly attacks another one

Buawahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Would have been funnier if it came from a greek user

It would be the best thing to ever happen to Germany. The citizens would hate it but they obviously don't know what's good for themselves.

>ultimatium

Nice shop brah.

>germany full of hostile non-humans that want to murder german men and enslave german women and children
>hurr durr we dun need u yankz!

Finlands lucky we aren't retarded and actually kept up conscription.

Krauts on the other hand will know what South African civil war feels like in a few years.

Wasn't Merkel trying to build an EU army fuckin lol

>Extortion
Yeah, extortion like security guards not working for a company anymore because they are no longer paid.

I wish you would get out of Germany. We don't need your troops, drones and your spy shit.
But we all know nothing is going to happen.
The government is not going to pay because that's bad press for the next election.
And the burgers won't get out because they will not give up their tactical positions.

america:
>13% blacks
>18% latinos

germany:
>4%turks
>1.5mio shitskins

what was your point nigger?

With all these refugees, Germany is looking a little brown, and you know what we do to brown countries... We bomb em, razing their duely elected govern,wants and replace them with banana republics. So, we gonna do that to you. Cuz you're basically a third world shit hole now, and we do t care about those places.

Isn't this pretty much what Germany did to Greece?

yeah. She was trying

You underestimated the ruskies once before, look how that turned out.

Don't worry Merkel can get China to defend them instead LOL

Noone wants U.S Military in Europe. Pls go home, noone will miss you.

U fat fucking retards. U didn't win a single war in 70 Years, you can't protect anyone, so who cares

We don't have allies, only vassals.

we underestimated the greatest alliance in worlds history aka the alliance between russia and the weather

Why is that suddenly bad now?

it was fine after ww1, 'member?

We will take any number of US bases from western europe

Poland is lined up and ready

Don't worry, Germany can just start recruiting refugees into their militar- oh wait they're all ISIS.

FPBP

THIS
H
I
S

You're joking right? There's 20 million non-Germans in Germany. That's 25% of your population. Most of your population are old people. Most of their population is military age young men who hate Germans, who have access to illegal firearms which you can't get.

To get to Germany Russia will have to go through Poland (again)

God bless God Emperor Trump

Niggers and spics have horrible rationalizations for their crimes, but at least it's not constantly

>"God told me to"

Which is about the most dangerous rationalization there is.

Who cares. America doesn't need alliances with all these shithole countries like Indonesia Sweden and whatnot. They should be happy they are allowed to exist

I hope so.

We will kick their retarded polish asses again and take back our holy german clay. Remember when we raped them within 18 days? My grandfather does.

Pay debts or remove kebab inbound

>Trump removes troops from multiple countries
>Still increases military budget

Trump is my kind of guy.

At this point i just want to See this shit hole burn and rebuild

Let their little rapefugees protect them

nations do not have friends.

how people don't understand this is beyond me

Germany was preparing to create a european army.

this cockblocks that hard

thank you based trump.

>Who will attack us?
user yuou do realise your country is packed with isis sleepers right?

i mean it hasnt been that long
how has everyone forgotten that islamic terror is a CIA funded op?

The fucking EU just got done threatening us with a war last week. Since Germany basically is the EU, you could say this is retaliation. Juncker should have shut his fucking mouth.

It would be funny if we made Germany pay this back and then gave $50 billion of it to the UK though, just to rub it in.

Matters are different now

Belgium's revenge incoming.

Best Timeline

I call dibs

>we will kick their retarded polish asses

>war begins
>white males drafted
>muslims take the oppurtunity to loot and rape and impregnate all remaining white women
>undermine the country from within while the fighting force is getting massacred by people who actually like their country

stop lying

The proof is in the posters Germany is so cucked both sides of the keked coin has Germans looking elsewhere other than their own culture to defend themselves. It's either the U.S. At your back or the EU shame Deutscheland, shame

force their Muslims refugees to defend them to prove they are good Germans.

>20% with migrant BACKGROUND
this number includes slavs and southerners as well(not saying they are good but u have to realize that not every migrant is a fucking arab)

>9% foreigners
most of them live in their shitty ghettos and nobody gives a shit about them

not saying we arent cucked but most turks and migrants in general dont hate germany. its the fucking niggers and arabs who come for our welfare

>germoney and some cunt declares war on each other
>sit back on Sup Forums eating burgers watching the fireworks
BEST
TIMELINE

EU Army inbound!

HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off you nigger loving faggot.

Yeah but his own leftist media won't tell him this and so like the good goy gutmensch he is, he thinks it's not as bad as it actually is.

Yes. Karma is a fucking bitch.

I bet the greeks are dancing and braking dishes and shit.

Italians will attack you with bantz and pasta

>The EU just got done threatening us with war last week
Wait what? Can I get some source on that?

also i forgot sauce

bpb.de/wissen/NY3SWU,0,0,Bev�lkerung_mit_Migrationshintergrund_I.html

express.co.uk/news/world/783444/Jean-Claude-Juncker-feud-with-Donald-Trump-over-Brexit-annoying-US-president-start-war

This is exactly what Germany (or, rather, the scum that runs the EU as the Bubdesrepublik Deutschland does not represent or care about what the German people want) wanted to to do ALL of Europe.

Idk why you Krauts are so pissy about this, your """"""government""""" is little more than a cartel that's looking to replace you.

haha burgercunt, like we care about your fake news and your retarded orange skin jew lover xDD

fuck off, haha.... something happening... xD

>Relying on government statistics when they are KNOWN to lie, and count people of middle-eastern or african descent as "German" when they get citizenship or are descendants of those subhuman races

You sauer krauts are in for a really rude awakening in a generation. Your old people die off, and your young will be forced to fight for their lives.

>force
>Muslims

Fuck you nazi.

no way this is accurate anymore, just look at the Arabs and Africans.

At least Germany has more Poles than shitskins

BOMB GERMANY NOW!

OH WAIT, AMERICA IS DOING THAT THROUGH THEIR REFUGEES.

>mfw trump is finally putting that smug, civilization destroying cunt in her fucking place

>extortion
Glad to see more unbiased reporting

Nice country you got there Hans. Shame if something were to happen to it.

>Like germany has to defend itself from something.
And no muh Russia doesn't count because they are having their hands full with the upcoming maidan 2.0 against Putin and Grandmaster Potato.

The only thing they need protecting from are '''native''' '''Germans'''

>nigger loving faggot

hey my country may be cucked but we arent the one with 13% nog population which is the epitome of modern globalism, degeneracy, lgbt rights and other retarded stuff

As the krauts try to fuck us upfront with penalties for leaving the eu, the yanks come in from behind to give them a good spanking, har yes! By jove this sequence of events

She will. She's a puppet of globalists. Trump isn't.

If the Jews want their WW3 with Russia, it won't be the US fighting it; it will be the "EU Army".

This is a coup by Putin.
Look at what's happening:
Erdogan > pressuring the EU for Putin.
Trump > pressuring the EU for Putin.
Deep state in america fighting Putin, trying to create instability in the East.

Trump is a traitor.

that's it. i am now going to write shit like tis:

BOMB AMERICA, MUSLIMS.

Just build a wall dumbass.

Ficki ficki, hanz

>80% german

Toothpaste was only 5% off, Hans.

AMI GO HOME
AMI GO HOME
AMI GO HOME

Do we really ever have true friends at all?

He's the president, bitch, the military is gone at his say so, so pony up or get raped by mohammed

TRUMP IS A PUPPET. BOMB AMERICA, BOLSHEVIKS! STOP BRANDISHING YOUR AIRSOFT.