WIKILEAKS shill-fighting thread

Share info and analysis of Vault 7's new drop
>Project Dark Matter

wikileaks.com/vault7/darkmatter/

Also reminder to bump relevant threads and ignore shill threads. We're being swamped by BBC today, which demonstrates a change in tone for the dissenters.
Feel free to speculate who the BBC shillposters are. Are they Russian bots??

We shall not be silenced
Board of Peace

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.com/vault7/darkmatter/document/DarkSeaSkies_1_0_URD/page-4/#pagination
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/846280184336699394
twitter.com/crispytheone88/status/846150187093573632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

" ...infect Apple Mac firmware (meaning the infection persists even if the operating system is re-installed)"

All yo ipods be spys now senpie

There is a move against internet freedom going on
Governments are fighting the freedom of information and freedom of speech
It's more vital than ever to enact this right, or it may be lost or hampered.

Speak freely whilst you still can.
Free speech is not hate speech

And then Apple keep sying they've ""resolved""" the issue. As if they've gone through each device to remove rootkits, bleached factories, etc.
The CIA surveillance cancer cannot be removed.
By infecting the whole population of technology they have shot themselves in both feet.

People are losing trust in G00gle, Apple etc/ more and more every day.
Who will replace them?

"After an uninstall (of the CIA keylogger and beacon), the flash memory will be unlocked until an Apple firmware update
is applied"

Barn doors and horses, great security yeah. All these companies knowingly have backdoors for government.

wikileaks.com/vault7/darkmatter/document/DarkSeaSkies_1_0_URD/page-4/#pagination

" COG has the opportunity to gift a MacBook Air to a target that will be implanted with this tool. The tool will be a beacon/implant that runs in the background of a MacBook Air that provides us with command and control capabilities. "

This is from 8 years ago as well, 2009 document

I don't know who posts all the blacked threads but that a shitty job. Just report and hide them.

Bumping while I start checking it out.

Deus vult brothers.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/846280184336699394

WikiLeaks Most Wanted 2017: Nominate what major leaked archive you think would most change the future?
>Chinese MSS Archives
>> All Facebook Chats
>Vatican archives
>other

Bump. Use the catalog to filter all the BBC threads. I counted 10

holy shit the CIA are the new NSA!

Protest in Yemen 23rd March

Where's the MSM coverage?

twitter.com/crispytheone88/status/846150187093573632

bump with some soul searching

what would be the consequence on using Wikileaks as a history textbook for schoolkids?

You think anyone cares about Yemen?

I do, do you?

So the media should go by the interests of two anons? Not the SA friendly governments who supply them with their arms?

bump

have a bump

Deus Vault 7

Government Drug Dealing and Human Trafficking

If anyone didn't see

I have a rope for when we can start the hangings.

looking through tweets that mention Wikileaks
seeing quite a few of these boxes
>If you'd prefer not to see these warnings, log in to change your Tweet media settings. Learn more
which cover up links or pictures etc.

Is this twitter's new tool to stifle dissenting opinions? The links they are blocking aren't dangerous, harmful, sexual, or even possibly hate-speech.
they are simply statements of opinions that counter the main narrative, are we already at this level of censorship???