Redpill me on women who cant have vaginal orgasms Sup Forums...

Redpill me on women who cant have vaginal orgasms Sup Forums. Is it possible that women who can have vaginal orgasms are more likely to be sluts?

Yes, it is possible but not the root cause. Sluts are usually sluts because their father was not around to raise them properly and they crave male attention as a result. Nymphomaniacs usually orgasm really easily and are addicted to the feeling, but normal sluts just want attention as a substitute for feeling loved.

smart post/10

fp is the bp

Lousy lovers, be it their partners or themselves, dulled clitoral/labia nerve endings for any number of reasons, sleeping with men they have no strong emotional attachment to, worn out tissue from too much casual sex or pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, ahedonia, soft erections, "poor fits", not pushing against the clit at he same time when thrusting, diminished sense of feeling from drug or alcohol abuse, being diddled by family or trusted ones from a young age, experimental dildos at scrape, abortion damage, weak pelvic floor, improper sexual positions, obesity, overdeveloped vagina (amazoness-tier), stunted puberty from insufficient nutrition, health, sleep, poisoning, exercise, ETC, ET FUCKING CETERA.

Cunts are a cunt of a thing to figure out.

>cunts are a cunt of a thing to find out

first post factual post

They all can if you hit their cervix.

bump

/thread

not politics dumass

getting hit in the cervix is actually quite painful

I made my ex spray while fucking her ass. It was great AMA

Alright. How does it feel to LARP in a thread?

oh right just like man only cum when you punch their balls huh?

I've been told, but they all seem to like it.

Feels great

it's been my experience it's more difficult for them because either they have smaller than average clits or an emotional block. Best cure, more fucking.

the only girl i ever fucked that told me she's never had an orgasm from sex (said she could do it herself with a vibrator and that was it), was the only girl i've ever dated that had an abortion (she had it a few years back in fucking high school for Christ's sake). idk if there's a correlation but i got the fuck outta there right after she told me that.

I've yet to see a girl that couldn't orgasm easily

But then again unstable nympho sluts with daddy issues are all i seem to fuck over and over again, having sex with 17 women and somehow having zero girlfriends.

If I do it with my nose will the women die?

>tfw you will never have a qt nymph waifu
WHY
EVEN
LIVE
DESU
SENPAI

>If I do it with my nose will the women die?
>flag
>mfw

That good feel when i can make my qt cum by shoving my big cock deep and holding it there

I would agree because im a prude and cant orgasm during penetration