Is white monster redpilled?

Is white monster redpilled?

Energy drinks deplete testosterone and are for beta cucks

>sips

sage

Sorry

no its even worse for your body than normal monster

yeah drink that sugar goyim

Be careful with that shit. It's fine if you drink it once a week because you need the coffeine and energy. Don't drink it because it tastes good and especially not on a daily base.

Was drinking monster energy (later the white one) everyday until I noticed that it fucks with my heart. Was lying in my bad and sometimes had a very strong heartbeat and out of rythm. Could not even feel any energy from the coffein anymore. Worst part: I was addicted to its good taste and felt awful when I couldn't drink it in the evening. Now I managed to only drink it once a week.

>white
>monster
SJW propaganda in a can

Stop drinking the liquid jew

Energy drinks are all bluepilled as fuck. Neck yourself.

There is no sugar.

who /sips/ here?

>schlosberg
might as well be shlomosberg

0MKULTRA. Really, though? Leave the ginseng to the Chinee and Punjab.

I like to drink energy drinks sometimes. How are they bad for me? Or lower my testosterone?

>drinking the caffinated ***energy*** drink jew
>not just having a cup of tea

Fresh water is a good red pill drink

I never drink energy drinks. The taste is revolting.

Who else drinks preworkout, monster and some redline to get the old ticker racing?

Go back to plebbit faggot. If jews say "there is no X in this", then there definitely is X in it.

quality post

Water and black coffee are redpilled. Bonus points if you live in the country and get your water from a pure and crystal clear natural spring, none of that bottled shit

clean your desk desu

>coffee
>redpilled
pick one

Fuck off with your consumerism and heart attacks you 14 year old nigger lover.

Agreed.

IT SICK
IT PISS
IT SICKENING

My American nigga.

I'm never gonna buy monster again, anyways
They went from 500ml for 1.65 mountaingold to 355ml for 1.50 mountaingold. Now I know why..

The fuck is wrong with your thumb

It's just a little scratch from work.

No buddy, I think he means it just looks weird as hell and it sure does. Genes of the eternal anglo..?

>That first sip of the day

you drink energy drinks instead of doing a warm-up?

burgerbois never disappoint, I hope your heart attack is swift and doesn't hurt much.

I mean the fact you practically dislocated the thing to make an OK symbol. Do you have fucking Marfan Syndrome or something?

/sip/ invade Sup Forums didn t expect that

Aloo
Wuddup/sipz/ bois

Yeah. Dont drink ginseng white man. Dont benefit from its sexual boost