A Facebook post instructing anti-Trump protesters to wear Muslim head coverings so anyone who touches them gets accused...

A Facebook post instructing anti-Trump protesters to wear Muslim head coverings so anyone who touches them gets accused of a hate crime.

>wear islamic head coverings
>bring an air-rifle

Good way to get shot.

>They are becoming more dangerous by the day
But I thought the Trump movement and the political right were in their death throws! I thought we were winning!

This has to be a troll.

I wear a pepe badge.

If anyone attacks me ill sue them for a kekophobia crime.

Its not

Isn't that what they aim to diminish? Using someones elses culture/ religion for their personal gain?

Why is the name blurred out?

I dunno you tell me. I didnt take the screencap

What is the punishment for insulting Islam or Muhammad?

Under Sharia, those who insult Muhammad or Allah are to be executed. So are those who desecrate the Quran or commit other acts of blasphemy. This tradition began with Muhammad, as recorded in the Hadith and by his biographers. There is also a Quranic basis for it.

Shouldnt be too hard to portray them as defilers of Islam and get a fatwa out on them. Fuck when I thought they couldn't shoot themselves in the foot anymore they go and do this. 2017 is looking good.

So now Trump supporters can kill antifa because they brandished and threaten d with what could be confused for a firearm. Of course, anyone who owns firearms can look at a BB gun and see that it is a BB gun.

>shoot anyway

>spray paint a BB gun black

100% sure fire way to get shot by a cop

What? I thought hate crime laws only applied to immutable characteristics like race and sex

>buy a BB gun and spray paint it black
oshitnigger.png

Stupid cucks. They think they can remove a president from office by protesting. Talk about cuck degeneracy.

Wearing a hiqab making you untouchable somewhat blows their oppression argument completely out of the fucking water does it not?

>We are peaceful protesters
>Side with Islam
>Bring weapons
>Burn churches
>Violently overthrow rightfully elected president

Checks out as Marxist.

I had the biggest crush on Winona growing up. Still wanna shag her.

If someone brandishes a weapon and I shoot them, can I claim self-defense and go scott-free?

So... dress like extremists to protect yourself with hate armor, arm yourself with toy guns made to look real, and resist the Satan Trump...

This is a joke, right?

Lydia Deets was in my childhood spankbook.

>Cultural appropriation is bad
>Except when we do it

You'd think it would, but they'll keep on trucking thinking that granting non-white groups special privileges doesn't give them an advantage because whites are some kind of master ra- oh my god

kek

Find the unblurred post faggot

So we wear kippas.

Nothing will look worse for anti-fag then a bunch of Muslims attempting to beat up poor Jews in the street.

Don't edit out the names you fucking cunt.

We could get this coward to delete his account by the end of the day.

>...../377098832648546
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

>Trump puppet demons are cowards
>buy this thing and wear it on your head to avoid any confrontation
ebin :DD

Bringing a BB gun to a rumble is a really bad idea

Put a space between face and book

>plebbit

These people are legitimately retarded.

face b00k. com/IndivisibleNJ /p0sts /3770988 2648546

Sorry, that's the best I could do.

>show up wearing hijabs too
>hold signs saying "Muslims for Trump"
>ask them if they're Shia or Sunni
>regardless of their answer, shout Allahu Ackbar and shoot them

Shhhhhhhh.

They don't know that, they think their culturally appropriated hijab will shield them from harm.

WTF is that video from...needs audio

They mean muslim women have more privilege than white male?