Is now the time to start pushing for the removal of gun restrictions/control...

Is now the time to start pushing for the removal of gun restrictions/control? We could easily sale it as a need to fight fascism.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
newsmax.com/Politics/poll-military-back-Donald-Trump/2016/11/02/id/756721/
aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/why-veterans-voted-donald-trump-swing-states/21603486/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek the photographer tried his best to get a pic where you can't see what faggots they are, and one of the guys is still a fatty.

YESSSSSSSS CRANK IT UP TO 11 BURGERSS! LET THE RETARD ELIMINATION OLYMPICS BEGIN!

Is that a fucking drum mag loool

wtf are you?

Guy on the right is definitely autistic

rare flag?
no flag?
hat in the fuck

You can tell his eyes are too close together. The girl looks like she complains about knee pain a lot.

Shoo shoo ayylmao

There is a bunch of easy targets standing around with shitty gear and no reloads. -63/10 would genocide

Fuck off space nigger

Rare flag

and Sup Forums said liberals have no trigger discipline.

Where are you user?

Beta C mag.

One of those super shitty 100 round drum mags that NO ONE uses for good reasons.

/k/ niggers move on this is a Sup Forums only town

Antifa will kill loyalists wherever we find them.

If we see a MAGA hat, we kill the man wearing it.

Someone make a "WHO WOULD WIN" with OP's image for "left wing, college aged, indebted, fag-militias with no military experience" and a picture from some other right wing militia that reads " Ex-Marine, Pro-Trump militias that have been training since 2008"

WHO ARE YOU

1 knee pad.....holy shit why are these people dressing like they are from an ubishit game

All these people are rich, techy-fags who own a safe-queen AR that they shoot once a month, wearing their Airsoft gear and tennis shoes. None of them would last in a fire right and would get tired of holding their gun after 30 rounds.

Must've taken a lot of work to saw off those orange caps.

That looks like the new magpul 60 round drum to me.

We need to dox every one of them
We need to report them to every alphabet organization in the country
We need to infiltrate them and get the listed as a terrorist organization
We need to swat them
We need to plant drugs on them
These people are literally armed communists in the USA planning violence against the people

No but it's time to make their employers/schools/community aware of what these extremists do in their free time.Im concerned that one of them could shoot up a school at any moment.

>not one is using a decent optic
>not one is using gods glorious .308 caliber

If this is our enemy i will be safe in my fixed position picking them off out of range with my zeiss glass

Is a scope really necessary?

What would average left vs right firefight look like?

Murder is against the law.

Take a look at Waco.

Liberals. Employed. Dont make me laugh.

Never forget.
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

With BBs?

Only from choking on dick

These look like some real tough dudes

>left wing + guns
Oh I am laffin

/p/ pls

US vs ISIS

>sniper grll fires inappropriately to compensate for gender
>other leftists white knight by following up
>right wing fire warning shots back
>leftists start screaming and running away
>police show up to arrest the right

Kill the one with a giant red cross on her back.

Congrats on getting corrected by a Canadian.

THIS DESU SENPAI

Fake field medic. The bag is full of Qurans anyway.

>Lefties buy guns, NRA gets richer, Trump and republicans get more powerful

well played SJWs

KEK thinking I wouldnt still shoot the girl with the medic symbol on her back

Does anyone else think going full tacticool is embarrassing?

LOL not a single extra mag on these faggots

Oh noes a 120 dollar nikon! Shes will be one deadly designated marksmen picking people off with 5.56 at 800m+

welcome to Sup Forums, lurk more

Do other countries think we buy our guns directly from the NRA?

Of course liberals can hold their guns at the ready like that without getting arrested.

They look like a squad of rookies in XCOM2.

Read that in Mort's voice and try not to die laughing

Only if it doesn't serve a purpose. Or if it's knock off airsoft gear.
Not sure what's worse actually. The guy who spends $5k on gear so he can plink at the range. Or the one who thinks he can operate with $100 worth of airshit gear.

I think so

I honestly expected far more slav-shit, but good for them. There really should be a leftist political faction that tries to arm the proletariat instead of banning ARs because they look scary.

Also,
>tight pants, tight groupings

Are you blind? There are at least three extra mags clearly visible in that picture.

If I was going to attack and had my own team, I'd move in with civilian clothes with backpacks and whatnot to hide our weapons. Move in, one at a time into position, forming an L-shaped ambush around the group; using the surrounding buildings and whatever else as cover. After everyone is in position, give the signal to open up. Since they're a bunch of stupid faggots that are all bunched up, it'd be easy to pick off the gunners, the rest would run and hide and we could hunt them down.

newsmax.com/Politics/poll-military-back-Donald-Trump/2016/11/02/id/756721/
Military Poll: Troops Backing Trump By 3-to-1 Margin Over Clinton
aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/why-veterans-voted-donald-trump-swing-states/21603486/
According to CNN exit polls, veterans voted at a 2-1 ratio for Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

like a mixture of greensboro massacre and kent state. in america it's usually the right winged groups that are more prepared for this type of shit.

is anyone else more annoyed at the fact their brandishing the guns in ready positions instead of having them slung on their back or just hanging?

i mean christ its like they expect to have to start firing at someone any second.

>murder "nazi"
>go to US prison
>have to get swashtika tattooed on head and do chores for AB to avoid nightly nigger rape
Meanwhile ANTIFA does the last thing it needs to officially be labeled as a terroirst organization in Tump's America

Ask the Aurora guy how well those work.

But they have cute matching bandanas. How can they LARP Che without matching bandanas?

...what does that have to do with what i said?

also id be more impressed if they werent the type you could buy a pack of 10 for a dollar of.

Hey I have a few safe queens. Also used to own a 68 Mustang that I would only take out once a month. At least I know how to drive a stick though, while most of you kids can't, and I can also shoot my safe queens in the woods better than many would-be range commandos. I know my limits and inside my limited envelope I will dominate.

You mean ww2? We already know the answer.

What did kek mean by this?

I've been preparing for this for 10+ years, they just bough their shit. I think we all know where this is going.

We did as well during Occupy Phoenix. JT Ready had an entire squad of armed guys at the plaza.

Its an Arizona thing, we're allowed to arm ourselves here even in public.

If you're carrying a gun for protection you need to be able to be on target and first shot fired within .5-2 seconds. Doesn't matter what kind of gun you're talking about. Train enough and the speed comes with time. These guys aren't traipsing through the woods to go hunting. They came prepared(at least that's what they probably call what they are. It's a stretch to say that) to kill humans. They're just larping faggots. If they train at all it's probably shooting paper one shot at a time with a mag dump at he end of their 30 minute session.

Wearing tactical is autistic as fuck.
No one supports the airsoft fags, /k/ is full of cocksucking femboys, don't ever do it.
Have a good kit, have body armor, have some limited utility, never wear that shit in public.
For what they are doing a weapon and backpack would of been fine.
When the world ends no one gives a shit what you're wearing and you can do what you want.