Any reason 1.5 million Turks are still in Germany?

I just do not get it, why do we allow them to stay in Germany? It is not like we need them for anything. And if they got Turkish citizenship, they should not have German citizenship.

>80M people
>Almost 15M migrants

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH MIGRANTS YOU RACIST ! THERE'S TOO MUCH WHITES IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU NEED DIVERSITY FOR GOD SAKE !

I am still asking why 1.5 million people with Turkish citizenship live in Germany. It makes no sense. They do not add any value.

>why do we allow them to stay in Germany?

AFAIK they din't roach out as much before Erdogan-time. There was no reason to.

Also, Turkey is a genetic mixing pot. Maybe you got mostly the genetically white civilization-tier individuals.

That's sound racist, are you trying to start genociding again kraut? Shame, shame, shame

There are not 1.5 million Turks in Germany.

There are: "However, since the first decade of the twenty-first century, numerous academics suggest that there are 4 million or "at least" or "more than" 4 million people of Turkish origin"

alternatively:

(some academics have also quoted the much higher estimates of European officials, suggesting as much as 7 million Turks living in Germany, including descendants)

Um, because they're German?

What a bigot. Not surprising coming from a country with such a dark past.

Because they are merkels guests and you must be kind to them. Make sure to pay your taxes so he can rape your daughter in comfort.

We warned you about nonintegrating ethnic groups dog

*clap* *clap* *clap*

IRONIC
SHITPOSTING
IS
STILL
SHITPOSTING

The goal is destruction of the West.

Nothing weird about it.

No it's not.

Hans you need to be more tolerant. This turkish referendum will directly affect your future.

You forgot the (inshallah).

>civilization-tier
>roaches
Kek

Government is run by traitors

They are all brown peasants living on welfare

>I just do not get it
Yeah sure looks like it.

Not the point, Arne.
1.5 million have the dual citizenship to vote in said referendum.

>dual

kill them. It's only 1.5m no one will notice.

I (and conservative parties) agree with you.
There's a motion right now to limit that stuff.
It will be too late for this referendum, sadly.

>kill them. It's only 1.5m no one will notice.
As if you need to kill somebody to be considered guilty of genocide.

I hope they all vote in favour, and then get deported back to their shithole of a country.

They're still sucking off Mama Merkel's teat. Plus Erdogan is holding those millions of Turks over her head

its pretty common guys date german chicks before they marry non-degenerate turkish girl. they probably pregnated a lot of them but children were rised by their slutty mothers.

No, he's holding the thousands of refugees over her head.

as if that would ever happen
don't you know that Hitler deported people too? we don't want to be literally Hitler

>Any reason 1.5 million Turks are still in Germany?
Someone has to spin their kebabs

Honestly, I lived in germany all my life and I'm 100% german. We treat our turkish brothers and sisters like dirt! Worse than nazi germany even. This referendum will prove that we're able to work together and are not divided like some germans would like it to be.