1/3 of all rapes in Seoul are committed by white American males

Sexpats are the true rapefugees. Deport all white males from Asia and build the sexpat wall!

novaramedia.com/2017/03/12/who-gets-sick-from-yellow-fever-what-carceral-feminism-does-not-see/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Multiculturalism doesn't work in Chingchongistan either, who would've thought.

Hillary won

>sex tourism country

>blog
>by Kate Sim
>no sources
trash

OK, do it i don't care.

Korean are good only for rape

Yes bring these race traitors back to Europe to breed with white women

i cant help it. every time i visit japan or south korea i cum in their high school girls

>american
>white
Can we stop this meme?

>1/3 of all rapes in Seoul are committed by white American males

I haven't read your article yet, but can you get me a source on that? Seems hard to believe since there are so few americans in South Korea compared to the local population

ur a fucking rapist shitlord

>no sources except other articles with no sources
>Muh soggy knees
>Anti globalism
Wait
What!?

HAHAHAHAAHA

Yeah I don't think so

t. white pig rapist in japan

>MUH COMFORT WOMEN MUH RAPE
Why can't they just admit the truth

This, every time they post their DNA it shows African and native American heritage

everyone has african heritage

>he unironically believes out of africs theory
uh no, whites were modifed by ays

Nips only good for nuking

And for inventing anonymous image boards that you're posting on right now

Sup Forums BTFO
Americans confirmed niggers of the white race

>Butthurt feminist angry about BWC invading her lands
>Makes up statistics
>No sources
>Agenda driven as fuck
It's obvious from her writing she hates white men for daring to want to fuck loose Koreans.

Go back to Korea you subhuman

but you couldnt have done that if whites didnt invent the internet, html, css, javascript, c, c++, ttf, otf and raster fonts and type faces, gif, jpg, png , bmp, zip, tcp, udp, ip, http. https, ssh, ftp , routers, computers, keyboards, mice, screens , chairs, desks, forks , spoons, electricity, telephones and operating systems.

Highest number of foreigners in S.Korea is Chinese then Americans.
Chinese don't rape, so naturally Americans fill the job

pretty sure 2ch was just a modified white guys bare bones bbs template too

That's just a blog. There's nothing about 1/3 of rapes and whatever. It's just a person's racist rant.

hahahha

>Article written by white woman
The white women here are just pissed because they don't wanna fuck Korean men and no white men will choose them over an Asian /thread

i really dont care

i just want to buy more condo's in anglo countries

having lots of money and wealth is superior to getting my dick wet.

whites seek fleeting pleasures too often, much like blacks.

>white woman
She looks like a slope to me, maybe hapa and angry that her dad gave her identity issues.

come home white man

I don't really believe that statistic, but generally speaking foreigners in korea are creepy as fuck towards girls

that number's probably true for itaewon

You forgot php, mySQL and the ability to breath oxygen

now this is autism

Ok bad assumption. Some Korean women who go to school in the states come back ultra-feminists and will write stuff like this. One girl who went to Wesleyan near where I live now in jeju we warm all guys about because you'll end up with a record

Foreign military probably does rape some, granted.

We can tell, it has nothing to do with skin.

do these white guys ever get beaten up?

they certainly do here in Beijing, kek

Except when China pays white men in free alcohol to dance for you at clubs kek

Mmmmmm.... think I'll have Korean today.

>foreign military does rape some
That's almost always a nog muhreen.

>let horny servicemen stay in your country
>don't give them prostitutes
>ugly ones who can't get decent asian poon go and rape
what did they think would happen

China woman most white cock hungry in world

China man too

i probably forgot like 100 things, white people are just that superior.

i never heard that happen, sounds fucking tacky.

sounds like a business that wouldnt survive 1 week

shit businesses like that get their copper wiring stolen by peasants at 4AM, kek.

It's just a shame how ugly 90% of western women who come here are.

Once we remove the nonwhites from our countries we'll gladly take back all these "English teachers" and "soldiers". They all have to go back!

probably not often enough, korean guys aren't very confrontational

foreign girls know to stay away from itaewon so it always sort of boggled me that locals didn't

Chinese girls are pretty sweet ngl

Im dating one rn and her parents are head over heels for me because they want whiter children.

So good to have a sugar mama

Didn't your country let in like 3 million shitskins and your country only has like 7 million people?

>foreign girls know to stay away from itaewon so it always sort of boggled me that locals didn't

I'm sure there's a reason they go to the most heavily-foreigner populated area in Seoul on Friday and Saturday nights....

Yes

Thanks for inventing the death of us.

>Im dating one rn and her parents are head over heels for me because they want whiter children.

shut up brad, their parents just want their stupid whore daughter to be happy, kek.

And lets be honest, who could be happy with small chinese dick

yeah, but why do white men behave like niggers/mudshit?

this is affecting my world view, Sup Forums better address this

You didn't know that because you don't leave your rice hut

same here, we get a lot of weirdo foreign girls from strange ex-soviet countries.

the american/australian/british girls here are all fat and loud and disgusting.

sometimes we get some cute south american girls here. but most of the time its east european weirdo's.

yeah, but I'd reckon they don't know just how fucking greasy a lot of foreigners are

there's a big difference between looking to hookup with someone you meet and like and having someone slip something in your drink

from the interactions I've seen, korean girls just don't pick up on red flags that to me as an american couldn't be clearer

That's probably because of all the US military people stationed there. 18 year olds with a brain just warm enough to dismantle a rifle let loose in a foreign country with all their mates. Nothing could go wrong.

There are 9/10 Korean girls with 5/10 semi-nerdy white guys I agree.

I believe it. The chinese who come here normally and dont have millions are some of the most humble and nice people I've met.

Most HK's I know are cunts though

Fair play to you, can't argue there.

>americans
>white

How do regular Korean guys feel about this?

I see tons of really beautiful Chinese and Korean women with bill gates lookalikes here in Toronto.

Ha, sounds pretty much identical to the situation here.

chinese girls are the same, they go to Sanlitun on the weekend looking for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp but end up with some weirdo from Australia touching their boobies when they're drunk.

kek, i find it funny to see them get abused and see these loser guys get away with it.

it all stems from my hatred of my shit society and the fact that i am wealthy enough to not give a shit.

>Fingols
>White

>a third of all 10 rapes in Seoul

>"regular" Korean guys
Too busy eating ramen in the PC Bangs

lol wut,

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

>Chinese and Korean women with bill gates lookalikes

>bill gates
>richest man in the world

ohh gee i dunno.

Other peoples are automatically the outgroup, and it's a lot easier to dehumanize them. There are bad apples in every basket and when they can't compete at home they are more likely to travel abroad where they're seen as exotic. Being a shit person looking for female validation coupled with easily dehumanizing the others is a recipe for anti-social behavior.

That said, we don't know the ethnicity of the perpetrators either. But I lived in Asia for a year and there were a lot of really creepy white men, mostly Americans. I just planned to stay for a year but the people who wanted to stay and live there permanently were all losers.

ADVChina, dont you have another video to make?

Im talking about looks alone, kek

Every woman is attracted to money

I read the whole thing, and without a single source posted in the article or here, I'm convinced that's a bullshit statistic.

I lived in S Korea for 7 years. Calling BS on this article. There are very few foreigners in Korea, and the ones that are there are US servicemen or expat teachers. The Korean media is as liberal, very keen to target Americans, especially military, and when rape happens it's all over the news. The teachers are mostly millennials and females, get all the korean pussy they can take, and mostly the males stick with all the foreign females. Sooo, yeah I call BS.

those 'hot' Chinese/Korean girls might not be so hot in local standards here, i find when white guys say asian girl is beautiful they look like Lucy Liu or has really tan skin with big boobs and big ass; here they're ugly.

but i guess they go for those bill gate guys because asian girls are generally attracted to 'beta' characteristics, which, i guess compliments these beta white guys.

I never understood PC Bang culture.

There's a local one near my place and alot of the guys there just watch Mukbang.

I wanna go back to SK though, its so fucking clean

Yeah, most white guys gloat about getting average asian girls. Its sad really.

Im assuming you live in a Tier 1 city, but what is life like in Tier 2 and 3 for foreigners?

My gf wants to visit for a few months and I wanna explore.

>Mukbang
>Korean TV

*Slurp* 'Ahhh!'
*Slurp* 'Ahhh!'
*Slurp* 'Ahhh!'

'아.....맛있다'

*baby falls back on its bum*
'Boing'
'어.....귀여워'
*hahahahahaha*
*repeat of baby falling on its bum*
'Boing'
'어.....귀여워'
*hahahahahaha*
*same repeat of baby falling on bum*
'Boing'
'어.....귀여워'
*hahahahahaha*

Funny I went there I even had a native GF god I miss her.

But hell dude, come back. Seoul is getting ~300 new public garbage cans this year. Just in time for the Olympics

when we Asian guys talk about beautiful Asian girls we mean Fan Bingbing or Jiang Xin lol

explain this meme please, since 300 garbage cans seams like a miniscule amount for a city the size of Seoul.

Are you implying the city won't be able to handle the huge mess the Olympics will create?

feminist rape statistics are always wrong and false. they claim shit like 1/4 of women are raped in college which is more than you find in war zones which are totally lawless.

so the same bad apple theory applies to Sweden and all the rapes there?

why is Sup Forums freaking out so much about it then?

>The retention of whiteness always enable them to return to themselves, to pick up their lives where they left off. Korean women do not share this mobility, nor the retention. Constrained by borders, racism, and language, they cannot move freely; their immobile bodies absorb the cost of whiteness.

Who writes shit likes this?

Underrated

THE FUCKING SNOW NIGGERS MAKE UP 0.1% OF THE POPULATION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 33% OF THE RAPES

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS NEVER MAKE THE NEWS?

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE GASSING THEM?

On top of that there's the ethnicity question obviously, where you can see that for example north Africans are 1700% (seriously) more likely to rape than native Swedes. But it is true that the worst of the worst are the ones coming over.

Most Hispanic girls love kpop

that's true. It's kinda weird cause it comes from left field haha

Im tempted.

Last time I went, I met some businessmen outside one of those street vendors and drank for hours.

You guys are really good drinkers man, Im envious.

The garbage cans were announced last week, but it's obviously nowhere close to what the city actually needs. The Olympic jab was just to push the point.

>Let mudslimes into your country
>Don't give them a child
>Expect them not to rape

so, the same proportion as white americans are more likely to rape koreans, give or take you say?

>in my experience
Nice source there CUNT. Also,
>phd candidate @oiioxford researching anti-rape technologies

I would actually be willing to believe that 1/3 of sexual assaults IN ITAEWON are committed by foreigners. A lot of those are certainly committed by non-college educated soldiers or non-Americans (I think a majority of English teachers are from Canada and Australia). And non-whites, of course.

She's trying too hard to sell the COLLEGE EDUCATED WHITE AMERICAN MEN ARE PRIVILEGED COLONIZERS even though literally everything she said applies equally to Pakistani migrant workers. Also there's seriously no question that at least a substantial minority of the women in Itaewon are looking for foreigners.

This in reverse is why I'd never marry a foreigner, even a qt Korean. There's all sorts of weird social and cultural cues you just won't pick up on.

White guys having different standards than Asian men for Asian women is a well documented fact.