The ramifications of one.
And if you think it'd be a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pros: Deus Vult
cons: Pope Francis works with the ZOG

>The reality of another crusade
It would be an orthodox one. Nothing else.
The Roman Catholic Church is currently cucked beyond reproach.
We would also need to be in a state of Leftism being eradicated. Will probably take a few Decades untill the West is Ready. Eastern Europe might actually be ready right now

>Pros and Cons of one
Pros:
>European Bonding
>Taking pride in Heritage
>Strenghtening of traditional christian values
>Epic
Cons:
>If we went for the actual holy land it would mean war with Israel, not just with some Carpet Kingdom full of Kamikaze Camel Cultists.
>Islam would need to be obliterated as a whole.
After something like a Crusade the relations between our Nations would be permanently fucked. There would be no stopping untill Mekka Burns, end of Story.

You're right about the Roman Catholic Church being done for.

>Be pope.
>"I guess traps are okay?"
>"We never said evolution was wrong..."

Yeah they're cucked.

And the Western world might be closer than you think. I don't think it's on the cusp or anything. But there's a growing resentment now that's shows signs of speeding up.

And as far as the relations between the nations/cultures is concerned. Are they really good now to begin with? Have any of the cultures REALLY moved past the crusades?

Hell no.

Holy War 2: Deus Vultaroo. Buddhists Hindus and Xtians team up to remove the merchant once and for all. The merchants mobilize their muzzie zombie army until they can activate their mechazoid merchants. At that point Jesus riding Ganesha comes down from heaven. Jesus raises the dead to fight again and Ganesha tramples the mecha merchants. Final fight is what's left of the muzzie army merges with the remaining mecha merchants into a giant cyborg Mohammad. Jesus and Ganesha lay wounded at the feet of the cyborg Mohammad until both the heavens and Earth split open and Buddha nature rises out of the foundation and obliterates cyborg Mohammad merely by awakening.

Maybe they decided only god can judge?

>The reality of another crusade.

Not going to happen specifically because

1.) NONE of you are christians. You are adopting this meme personality as some sort of way to artificially make some community that has "history" to it.

2.) you are all milktoast pussies who lack any hardness muslim radicals have

>Implying obliterating islam is a con

The Amount of Cuckery is beyond any Scale of Measurment.
>French Priest gets beheaded with a Dull Knife in France
>Islamic Scholars call for the killing of more Christians
>Pope says Islamic Terrorism is a myth and doesnt exist

As sad as it is and as much as the Vatican has been part of the European Culture, if they dont kick Franciscus out immidieatly they are not fit to be the Religion of Europe in the Future.
Protestantism is, as you hopefully know not even to be concidered an option.

>Western World
As long as there are people bitching about Racism as soon as someone complains about all the Rape, a Crusade will be hard to push through. They need to be removed before this can work, otherwise they will be like a gigantous Tumor to the Cause.

>Relations between Cultures
They are as shitty as ever, especially since they still brood over the last bloody time we tried to regain control of the Holy Lands.
Everything the Muslim World "achieved" was based off of what the Persian Culture left them behind. And when the Mongols burned Bagdad together with all the Knowledge in its Librarys in 1258, they got kicked back into the stone age in terms of advancements.
While the Rest of the World had an Age of Enlightenment they stayed the same way they had been for almost 800 years after Bagdhad was reduced to Ash and 1400 Years after Muhammad came out some Cave high on Shrooms.
No, what they think of us, is utterly unimportant.
All that I am saying is, that if another crusade happens, its a One Way Ticket, because once the Wheels are set in Motion, there is no going Back.

Lets hope that we'll get to do what our Ancestors should have done 1400 years ago

>Roman Catholic reporting
Blow me

pros: violence, slaugther and extermination of muslisms and jews
cons: it's the 21st century...with swords would be about 40% cooler

Pro: No Byzantines left for Crusading to ruin.

>Soldiers trained in Western Military Tactics with
Weapons and Technology thats State-of-the-Art
>Somehow inferior to a bunch of Sandburnusmurnusses

Never going to happen, christcuckery is dead.

Nationalism and nietzschean idealism are the answer, not ridiculous religious nonsense.

Don't be so fast to assume no one on here is Cristian.

Or that their motivation for this crusade would be based on Christianity. Could just be for some good ole ethnic cleansing.

And the impression you have is what the media has portrayed. The anti Muslim sentiment is very real here in the states. The media however only reports on liberal hogwash. Making it look like that's the overwhelming viewpoint based on the sheer amount of stories they pump out showing liberals bitching.

The reality is the majority knows Islam is something to be weary of.

That's why we have to retake Constantinople. Turkey's in the way.

It'll likely be a repeat of the fourth crusade but this time it'll actually be worth it to blow through Anatolia.

You think we should do it with swords or modern weapons?

Swords would be cool as fuck but modern weapons would make it 100x easier(maybe too easy though?)

...are you that retarded? The Saracens don't use swords anymore as well.

Instead of longswords against sabers it's M16s against Kalashnikovs.

Turks don't use Kalshnikovs

>Crusading
>Choosing between Modern and Medieval Weapons
>Not taking both

It's a shame really, maybe if we disabled all of their industry we could use swords of the few remaining ones once they run out of ammo.

This

Turks aside, we'd have to annihilate ISIS and most militias, who will undoubtedly use AKs.

Point made at least, I would hope.
Technically plate armor can withstand small arms to a point, coupled with riveted mail and gambeson...

But that would be rather infeasible.

I doubt we have the resources to continue a war of attrition that damages the *defense* more than the invaders.

It would be good, but it would take decades.

1) Reconquista comes first. European homeland needs to be saved. This is tough because it will require cooperation between historically distrustful Euro nations. It requires the death of the left and the global banking system, which means that the Jewish intellectual class will fight back in an alliance with muzzers. This could be completed within 5 years or less if the will is there.

2) In a globalised world, we can't just retake Constantinople and stop there, because our future generations wil simply inherit a war from us that we didn't have the stones to finish. Just like our ancestors did with us.

European boundaries must include the entirety of the middle east and push south to the northern border of the Sahara. Every single mosque, and probably synagogue, must be burned to the ground with bits congregation inside. Churches, or at least art galleries, museums, sports stadiums, strip clubs, burger kings, all built atop the ashes.

China's rapid Christianisation Is a timely blessing. With Russia from the north and China from the east, the poison of Islam could be destroyed forever.

It's interesting because until a few years ago I could never see this being a possibility. Now, in 2017, every day that goes by I can see this becoming ever more inevitable.

Was this the plan all along? Using Muslims to bate Europe into a new crusade?

Oh wow, Sup Forums left my name as "sage." Fucking hell. Sorry guys.

>nietzschean
>idealism

kys

Basically. The real problem is transportation and the shitty lefties holding us back in each western government.

DESU, the biggest con is that all the most spiritual traditionalist people of the west risk losing elections in absence and risk mass genociding themselves.Best to secure political power first.

The real answer is crusade by atom.

I was wondering why you were participating in the discussion but we're still saging lmao.

>mfw claiming the holy land

Yeah, I had put sage in all fields in a slide thread, I didn't realize the site didn't change my name back.

You know there's a theory that states that Pope Francis is well aware of the cuckolded status of Europe and is playing along, allowing Muslims in to bait Europe into actually thinking and looking at the inevitable damage, in order to get them to turn towards Crusade as a genuine option.

Pray for Peace - Prepare for War.

>he doesn't understand that Nietzsche wanted to do everything he could to fill in the void to stop Nihilism
brainlet

Mecca - 25 MT, B41 x1
Islamabad - 9 MT, B53 x1
Iran - 1.2 MT, B83 x12
Our Greatest (((Ally)))- 9MT, B53 x2

It should've been made into a crusader state anyways.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

No, no nuking Israel. You can't liberate the Holy Land if there is no holy land. Are you trying to fucking erase Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem?

Yes. They can be recovered, in time.

Anything less means leaving too much room for in fighting and insiders consolidating power. That's why we're utterly powerless right now.

You can't recover grasslands dumbass.

This crusade will have to be fought with boots on the ground. An insurgency can be beaten with our combined power.

All of Europe, America, Russia, and China would fucking annihilate any militia.

>You can't recover grasslands dumbass.

Literally wait a hundred years and build it fresh. It's all synagogues and mosques right now anyways. You can "take" it, but you'll never expect to keep it. Besides, when the political parties swing back they'll just write "New Holocaust" books and you'll never win in the political arena again. The other option is to ignore it and just hit the rest of the middle east.

>An insurgency can be beaten with our combined power.

I agree. The ten larpers on this thread are unmatched in combat capability.

>All of Europe, America, Russia, and China would fucking annihilate any militia.

IDK WTF you think you're talking about. Prots in the west are blue pilled cucks, the Catholics are lead by premier Francis, and the Orthobros are just having a tough time with sanctions from leftist western nations alone. China isn't majority Christian and members of the chicom party are ejected for their beliefs.

>Pope Francis

If it wasn't for the rest of his pantheon of cuckoldry I'd find that easier to believe.

In any case, I see the Catholic Church as a poisonous relic of the last. I'll pray but only to God.

>Islam would need to be obliterated as a whole
>con

Uhhhh

>Being this Jewish

It can't happen. Back then, lords could fund any sort of equipment they wanted, and arm all the peasants on their land. People could also claim land they wanted to during the crusade and make money from farms and such. Nowerdays none of that could happen, and it would be much harder to encourage average people to join up for purely religious reasons, and it's dangerous to have that many people untrained and using firearms. It just doesn't work.

Protip for goyims: most Israelis are perfectly ok with the idea of another crusade as long as you:

A. Exterminate the Ethiopians, Mizrahim, Russians, Palestinians and Haredim
B. Permit us to continue settling in a small collection of moshavs and kibbutzes up the Galilee or Jerusalem Hills somewhere
C. No Mormons allowed

Think you can do this, Goyim? Because if you can you will have Israeli society's full backing.

I knew it. Thanks Israel. We will be DEUS VULTING once Francisco puts a recruitment section on the Vatican site

Maybe Israel gets greater Israel if they back it...minus Antioch, Edessa, Tripoli, and Cilicia

> Crusade of the Yuri
> Internet of the Crusade
> Deislam
> Reinstate
> Nuke

It's gonna be a while. It took hundreds of years of Muslim encroachment on Christian lands by a visible enemy to finally get the first one going. And even then it didn't last long enough.

That's the problem when you have a religion of love and forgiveness fighting against a religion of pedophilia and evil. The one about love is gonna get ass raped, evertim.